My First Set - Freezecore Dragons [9/???]

Zextra

10 members have voted

1. 1. How would this archtype do in competition?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by Zextra, March 14, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Zextra, March 14, 2011 - No reason given

*Looks at the Synchro card* OMG!!!! ^^ So cool! No pun intended, of course ^_^

All of the cards look extremely awesome, did you base this idea off the Ice Barriers?

Thanks for the comment :D

Actually, I based this set off of an old set of cards I made that I never posted, the Ice Dragons, which had extremely basic effects that I was not satisfied with.

I actually didn't base them off of Ice Barriers (at least not consciously ^^)... I hope nobody accuses me of plagiarism :D

Posted · Hidden by Zextra, March 14, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Zextra, March 14, 2011 - No reason given

All of the cards look extremely awesome, did you base this idea off the Ice Barriers?

Actually, I based this set off of an old set of cards I made that I never posted, the Ice Dragons, which had extremely basic effects that I was not satisfied with.

I actually didn't base them off of Ice Barriers (at least not consciously ^^)... I hope nobody accuses me of plagiarism :D

i really like these cards! i don't really know how to evaluate them very well though because i am new at this. i would like to point out that crystal specifies pulling out an ice dragon and i am not sure whether that was on purpose or not. i also found engine's effect to be too powerful as well to special summon any level freeze core. the over all deck idea is good though because there are many individual cards that are not quite too powerful by themselves but work well in combination like north rain who can search out a tuner that can special itself for an instant synchro (which i think it would be cool to make off of this effect) or to be used with other cards like genex undine and fishborge blaster (summon undine send fishborge, special fishborge, special north rain, activate rain's effect, synch for formula and continue doing other stuff). i would really like to see spells trap and synchros to go with this deck! i give you an easy 9 out of 10 to 10 out of 10. Don't stop!

Archived