My First Set - Freezecore Dragons [9/???]

Zextra

10 members have voted

1. 1. How would this archtype do in competition?

@ TheGenuine - Thanks for the compliment!

@ 000446027 - Thanks for that detailed analysis - your advice was very good :D

Yeah, the "Ice Dragon" thing was a typo - thanks for pointing that out! For Engine's last effect, I had to add the Tribute to balance it out (to prevent Neo Blizzard spamming ^^). Also, I will continue to Spells and Traps a bit later (as soon as I finish the remainder of the mosnters - since I don't have a clear estimate of how many monsters it is supposed to contain).

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Frigid Zone Counter " just seam a little op to me i men if you wher e2 run 3 of each of you dragons with the "Frigid Zone Counter " on them you oponed would be deck locke dout of there spells and traps in just 2-3 turns. maby limit the amount of "Frigid Zone Counter " that can b eon the field in total or have them die after a few turns? idk if it just me thinking it but thoes ar emy thoughts.

alot i do really like the idea of you outher monsters and love the "Icicle Void Counter " idea altho wouldent it save a bit of room just to say can not be tributed insted of "cannot be removed from the field except by battle and by your card effects." and is your you or the guy who ownes the monster with the conter on it.

Archived