Attack Guidance Armor [Anime]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071119001727/yugioh/images/thumb/6/64/AttackGuidanceArmor-EN-Anime-MOV.jpg/289px-AttackGuidanceArmor-EN-Anime-MOV.jpg[/img]
"After activation, equip this card to a face-up monster. Your opponent cannot select a card other than the equipped monster as an attack target." / "Redirect an attack to a monster equipped with the Cursed Armor"?

According to Kaiba and the anime itself, you can pick any monster on the field, even your opponent's for this effect. And if you pick your opponent's, they will be forced to attack that monster, unlike other cards which would only stop your opponent's monsters from attacking. It can even be used on an attacking monster itself.

We will likely never get this since it's super old, and it would likely be nerfed, but what do you think about it?

I've never seen it used upon the own monster, although Kaiba did make a comment in the dub along those lines (4 way duel in Battle City). In any case, it reminds me of Ancient Lamp, which does allow you to attack your own monster, as opposed to Magic Arm Shield, which just moves an opposing monster to intercept the attack, and you still take the damage.

I can't think of attack guidance armour with out thinking of the clip i saw on youtube called YTP- Kaiba has 2 CARDS FACE DOWN.
Pegasus "its your turn Kaiba boy" Kaiba "and now its gonna cost you, attack guidance armour this traps like a magnet that redirects your attack right back at you".
Pegasus "no you wouldn't" Kaiba "oh yes i would" Pegasus "no you wouldn't" Kaiba "oh yes i would" Pegasus "no you wouldn't" Kaiba "oh yes i would and i will guidance armour attach to the two cards face down".

[quote name='riicky83' timestamp='1299812617' post='5065922']
I can't think of attack guidance armour with out thinking of the clip i saw on youtube called YTP- Kaiba has 2 CARDS FACE DOWN.
Pegasus "its your turn Kaiba boy" Kaiba "and now its gonna cost you, attack guidance armour this traps like a magnet that redirects your attack right back at you".
Pegasus "no you wouldn't" Kaiba "oh yes i would" Pegasus "no you wouldn't" Kaiba "oh yes i would" Pegasus "no you wouldn't" Kaiba "oh yes i would and i will guidance armour attach to the two cards face down".
[/quote]

Now I'll never get Kaiba's "two cards facedown" out of my head. Curse me and my stupid interest in understanding what you're talking about.

[quote name='riicky83' timestamp='1299812617' post='5065922']
[/quote]
Link please.

Archived