comics

WTFauKorean

[b]comics[/b]
sunday funnies
hero comics
comic collections
political cartoons?

anyways i can assure you no one has ever done this topic before, why? everyone want to look "sooooo smart" so they post up moderately concepted books which in like 90% i think are pretty, stupid.

so anyways comics
discuss.....

[quote name='.:Gister Knows:.' timestamp='1300239319' post='5076128']
Bleach and yugiho...still thinks kaiba rules card games!
[/quote]

lol

alright because it seems like people have never even heard of the word comic a few suggestions

if you havnt read any of these you dont nkow what you're missing out on
calvin and hobbes
garfeild
zits
over the hedge
snoopy
cul-de-sac
political cartoons

marvel (these 2 are not f***ing game companies damnit)
DC

• 3 weeks later...
Krypto the super dog and I like Garfield. Jonah Hex I think is a move title, but if its a western, then its dad's western comic book, the western guy that could spek to the dead by touching them, he read about it before the movie....as a comic strip...hope those helps. I'll go find them if necessary...

[quote name='Master White' timestamp='1302573049' post='5132310']
Krypto the super dog and I like Garfield. Jonah Hex I think is a move title, but if its a western, then its dad's western comic book, the western guy that could spek to the dead by touching them, he read about it before the movie....as a comic strip...hope those helps. I'll go find them if necessary...
[/quote]

i love garfield... its ironic how the artist and suthor jim davis hates garfield, i hope these series continues for ages though

[quote name='Thatnoobkorean' timestamp='1302588630' post='5132695']
i love garfield... its ironic how the artist and suthor jim davis hates garfield, i hope these series continues for ages though
[/quote]
Yea, I understand, they even have series on Cartoon Network that I like to watch, just the same as the strips....But Garfield might here soon end up like Tom and Jerry, go off air and newspaper for long periods of time then comes back....Hope not but you never know....

Hehe Political Cartoons...

Ah here's something that works, I suggest that you put in American Comics. Not to be racial in anyway but we have the Anime & Manga for a reason....

I really enjoy the works of Marvel... I want to look into the Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World series, is it any good? I mean they made a movie out of it...

[quote name='Sorrow.' timestamp='1303440815' post='5158154']
Hehe Political Cartoons...

Ah here's something that works, I suggest that you put in American Comics. Not to be racial in anyway but we have the Anime & Manga for a reason....

I really enjoy the works of Marvel... I want to look into the Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World series, is it any good? I mean they made a movie out of it...
[/quote]

thats a good idea, scott pilgrim vs. the world was a comic? i had no idea, i was interested in reading the green hornet series after watching the movie though, i remember the older version with bruce lee as kato in it and i saw the 2011 remake and i was like, damn not bad for not being bruce lee, out of the marvel series i loved spider man the most, such witty remarks!

[quote name='Thatnoobkorean' timestamp='1303455368' post='5158543']
thats a good idea, scott pilgrim vs. the world was a comic? i had no idea, i was interested in reading the green hornet series after watching the movie though, i remember the older version with bruce lee as kato in it and i saw the 2011 remake and i was like, damn not bad for not being bruce lee, out of the marvel series i loved spider man the most, such witty remarks!
[/quote]

Yes Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was a comic, it came out before the movie. I don't think producers would think of a young adult that is in a band with an ex would find a girl of his dreams an-. You know what the plot is too damn long..... Well anyways I've never seen any of the Green Hornet movies, you make them sound like there pieces of art. I will probably see if I have it or not because I have about 4 Cabinets that are stacked with DVDs.

Oh and if you like witty remarks I suggest you look into some Deadpool Comics, he makes so many witty remarks and he tends to break "The Fourth Wall" multiple times. He does it in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, he blames you for the destruction of Detroit. Rofl.

[center]And here I though ycm dudes only read manga and stuff....

So comics, I read the basic Marvel stuff like Spiderman, Iron Man and Thor yeah mainly just that cause Marvel's pretty boring I guess and the basic DC stuff like Batman but mainly things from the Vertigo imprint of DC like The Sandman, John Constantine Hellblazer and Lucifer.Other stuff like all those 6 Scott Pilgrim book.[/center]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1304078944' post='5175903']
[center]And here I though ycm dudes only read manga and stuff....

So comics, I read the basic Marvel stuff like Spiderman, Iron Man and Thor yeah mainly just that cause Marvel's pretty boring I guess and the basic DC stuff like Batman but mainly things from the Vertigo imprint of DC like The Sandman, John Constantine Hellblazer and Lucifer.Other stuff like all those 6 Scott Pilgrim book.[/center]
[/quote]

the dark side of this forum has more than just cookies, we have women, money and power too..... and if your a chick or a gay dude then yeah we also provide dudes.

anyways, its pretty nuts i had no idea like a s*** load of these movies were comics such as constantine thats a new one too
i wonder how much of this forum knows some of the more gritty comics like hack and slash, blade, night of the living dead, the umbrella academy

Archived