Synchro Fusion Blast!

I rule with this deck. P.S. This is real. I spent years and years colecting. Monsters: [list][*]Blue-Eyes White Dragon X3, level 8[*]Milus Radiant, level 1[*]Slifer the Sky Dragon, level 10[*]The Winged Dragon of Ra, level 10[*]Exiled Force, level 4[*]XX-Saber Fulhelmknight, level 3 (Tuner)[*]Freed the Matchless General, level 5[*]Scrap Golem, level 5[*]Scrap Chimera, level 4[*]Scrap Searcher, level 1[*]Scrap Beast, level 4 (Tuner)[*]Scrap Shark, level 4[*]Field-Commander Rahz, level 4[*]Evocator Chevalier, level 4[*]Tune Warrior, level 3 (Tuner)[*]Trakodon, level 3[*]Flame Viper, level 2[*]Effect Veiler, level 1 (Tuner)[*]Paladin of White Dragon,level 4 (Ritual)[*]Delta Fly, level 3 (Tuner)[*]King of the Swamp X2, level 3[*]Sword Master, level 3 (Tuner)[*]Chthonian Soldier, level 4[*]Majestic Dragon, level 1(Tuner)[*]Flamvell Poun, level 1[*]Fortress Warrior, level 2[*]Junk Synchron, level 3 (Tuner)[/list]Spells: [list][*]Polymerization X2[*]Premature Burial[*]Scrap Squall[*]Synchronized Realm[*]Cup of Ace[*]Pot of Greed[*]Fusion Recovery[*]Mystical Space Typhoon[*]Miracle Synchro Fusion[*]Mountain[*]Reinforcements of the Army[*]Fissure[*]The Shallow Grave[*]Big Bang Shot[*]Double Summon[*]White Dragon Ritual[/list]Traps: [list][*]Call of the Haunted[*]Metalmorph[*]Starlight Road[*]Draining Shield[*]Defence Draw[*]Descending Lost Star[*]Scrap Crash[*]Reigeki Break[*]Graceful Revival[*]Synchro Strike[*]Sakuretsu Armor[/list]Synchro's: [list][*]Stardust Dragon (level 8)[*]Majestic Star Dragon (level 10)[*]Junk Warrior (level 5)[*]Scrap Dragon (level 8)[*]Nitro Warrior (level 7) (As you can see, I don't have Nitro Synchron, so I can't summon it. But, if enyone is up for trade.....)[*]X-Saber Wayne (level 5)[*]Red Dragon Archfiend (level 8)[/list]Fusion's (can't use) : [list][*]Ojama King (level 6)[*]Ultimate Axon Kicker (level 10)[*]Gladiater Beast Gyzarus (level 6)[/list]Fusion's (can use) : [list][*]Surging Dragon Knight Drago-Equites (level 10)[*]Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (level 12)[*]Practical (level 5)[/list]So, I just wanted you to see this. Rate, like, or dislike.

[quote name='BattleDuelist' timestamp='1299978141' post='5069842']
I rule with this deck. P.S. This is real. I spent years and years colecting. Monsters: [list][*]Blue-Eyes White Dragon X3, level 8[*]Milus Radiant, level 1[*]Slifer the Sky Dragon, level 10[*]The Winged Dragon of Ra, level 10[*]Exiled Force, level 4[*]XX-Saber Fulhelmknight, level 3 (Tuner)[*]Freed the Matchless General, level 5[*]Scrap Golem, level 5[*]Scrap Chimera, level 4[*]Scrap Searcher, level 1[*]Scrap Beast, level 4 (Tuner)[*]Scrap Shark, level 4[*]Field-Commander Rahz, level 4[*]Evocator Chevalier, level 4[*]Tune Warrior, level 3 (Tuner)[*]Trakodon, level 3[*]Flame Viper, level 2[*]Effect Veiler, level 1 (Tuner)[*]Paladin of White Dragon,level 4 (Ritual)[*]Delta Fly, level 3 (Tuner)[*]King of the Swamp X2, level 3[*]Sword Master, level 3 (Tuner)[*]Chthonian Soldier, level 4[*]Majestic Dragon, level 1(Tuner)[*]Flamvell Poun, level 1[*]Fortress Warrior, level 2[*]Junk Synchron, level 3 (Tuner)[/list]Spells: [list][*]Polymerization X2[*]Premature Burial[*]Scrap Squall[*]Synchronized Realm[*]Cup of Ace[*]Pot of Greed[*]Fusion Recovery[*]Mystical Space Typhoon[*]Miracle Synchro Fusion[*]Mountain[*]Reinforcements of the Army[*]Fissure[*]The Shallow Grave[*]Big Bang Shot[*]Double Summon[*]White Dragon Ritual[/list]Traps: [list][*]Call of the Haunted[*]Metalmorph[*]Starlight Road[*]Draining Shield[*]Defence Draw[*]Descending Lost Star[*]Scrap Crash[*]Reigeki Break[*]Graceful Revival[*]Synchro Strike[*]Sakuretsu Armor[/list]Synchro's: [list][*]Stardust Dragon (level 8)[*]Majestic Star Dragon (level 10)[*]Junk Warrior (level 5)[*]Scrap Dragon (level 8)[*]Nitro Warrior (level 7) (As you can see, I don't have Nitro Synchron, so I can't summon it. But, if enyone is up for trade.....)[*]X-Saber Wayne (level 5)[*]Red Dragon Archfiend (level 8)[/list]Fusion's (can't use) : [list][*]Ojama King (level 6)[*]Ultimate Axon Kicker (level 10)[*]Gladiater Beast Gyzarus (level 6)[/list]Fusion's (can use) : [list][*]Surging Dragon Knight Drago-Equites (level 10)[*]Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (level 12)[*]Practical (level 5)[/list]So, I just wanted you to see this. Rate, like, or dislike.
[/quote]

[img]http://quumf.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/facepalm.jpg[/img]

LEARN THE META; LEARN THE BANLIST; PICK A THEME; THEN POST.

^Now why would you quote the ENTIRE first post?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/182674-basic-deckbuilding-faq/
^BattleDuelist, please read this thread. It will help you see what you're doing wrong^

Also why run only 1 copy of every card? Running multiple copies of your good cards lets you draw them faster.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1299983540' post='5070025']
Also, using 40 cards in your deck makes it more likely you'll get the better cards from your deck and decreases the chances of your combos being difficult to draw. Not only that, but makes it harder to draw dead hands like all traps or all monsters.
[/quote]

Exactly, witch is why I have cards like Double Summon, so I can summon 2 monsters and bring out Stardust Dragon. Then I have Traps and Spells that would bring monsters back from the Grave. Also, I have Pot of Greed and Defence Draw, witch alllows me to draw more cards to get the combo I want, and Defence Draw also stops an attack. I can also use Double Summon to bring out a level 8. And I have Regeki Break, witch destrows 1 card on the field and send 1 card from my hand to the Grave, and if I send the Winged Dragon of Ra, or Slifer the Sky Dragon, I can use Premature Burial to bring them back. So, now what do you think?

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1299983265' post='5070015']
^Now why would you quote the ENTIRE first post?

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/182674-basic-deckbuilding-faq/"]http://forum.yugiohc...ckbuilding-faq/[/url]
^BattleDuelist, please read this thread. It will help you see what you're doing wrong^

Also why run only 1 copy of every card? Running multiple copies of your good cards lets you draw them faster.
[/quote]

Because this is my deck in real life, so I don't have more than 1.

[quote name='Crab Helmet']
A lot of beginning players think that a good Deck Size is whatever size will allow them to include all the cards they want. Some even think that larger decks are better, on the grounds that they permit a wider variety of cards.

Simply put, this is wrong. Smaller decks are superior to larger decks.

The thing about larger decks is that, though there are more cards available, you have a significantly lower chance of drawing any given card. If you are unable to draw the cards you need with some degree of consistency, the deck will be unable to win with some degree of consistency. Furthermore, since you can only have three copies of each card in your deck, and many staples can be run only in one or two copies, your chances of playing your best cards are slim.

This is not just my opinion; this is a commonly accepted standard among better duelists. If you look at large tournaments, such as Shonen Jump Championships, all the best decks have low numbers of cards; most have 40, generally the best number, and none has more than 45
[/quote]

Archived