Quote/ Sig Discussion Thread

Kodamλ

Haven't seen one of these [though there probably is one]
Any way discuss any quotes or anything you find in a Sig.
Start Topic:
I found this in Ikesoren's Sig:
'[color=#8E8E8E][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]A coward fights with a gun but a hero fights with his sword NO BODY BETTER STEAL THAT[/size][/font][/color]'
Ok Ikesoren, lets play a Game:
I'll be Indiana Jones and you can be the Cairo Swordsman...
Anyway, Discuss

Oh and feel free to start a new topic on a Different Quote.

[quote=Odin el Padre de los Aesir][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]The quote in my sig is the best quote ever.[/quote][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Definitely.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote=Falling Pizza][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Steven, stop farting so much.[/quote][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][quote=Ashes Right Hand][/font][/color][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Moo! [/quote][/font][/color]

[quote name='~ P O L A R I S ~' timestamp='1300347059' post='5078498']
Pretty sure that got started when Brushfire told Crab that "his intelligence surprising him" or something. It's definitely Brushfire's fault. I think.
[/quote]

Nope. It was ME :D I still remember it. It was a discussion about Foolish Burial in TCG section, while it was still @2 and I was still a bit noobish:

Me: IMO, Foolish is fine @2
Crab: Maybe you'll give a reason?
Me: Because it is
Crab: Well, your intelligence really surprised me
Me: Your intelligence also surprising me
(or something like this)

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1300422626' post='5080374']
perfection is inperfect because everthing is flawed there for perfection is flawed because nothing can acheive perfection
[/quote]

Perfection is as it is, not what it isn't.

Archived