What did you do during Saint Patricks Day?

*Is only about 10% Irish* Slept through the wee hours, wasted a third of my day at school, pinching or punching people on the arm(A guy in my last did the punching part) and Volleyball, got on YCM, went to Track where I punched a bunch of kids and placed 2nd out of about 8 kids in the 1600m, as well as ran in a Relay, then I came home to Fazoli's, and just got onto YCM, stayed here until I fell asleep.

[quote name='Christian Exodia' timestamp='1300485912' post='5081504']
Dismal, I did the former of what you did, not the latter. But, best way to spend St. Patrick's Day:

-Spend it in a river full of Shamrock Shake Liquid dressed up like a Leprechaun.
[/quote]
That sounds magical. Shamrock Shakes make the world go round.

Not Irish, didn't wear green, was bashed at school for being a "bad sport" and "disrespecting" the holiday. My bloody ass.

Came home, wanted to be Irish, so I tried a new brand of beer. I think it was Peroni (sp?). It had a really strong aftertaste, so that could be a good or bad thing depending on your tastes.

Went to sleep, woke up, and it wasn't St. Patrick's Day anymore. Good riddance.

Considering I'm half Irish, you'd expect me to do something on Saint Patrick's Day. But quite frankly, I didn't even know it was St. Patrick's, but I was wearing green undies so I was saved.

To answer the question, played PlayStation 3 and Pokemon SoulSilver.

Archived