Black-Winged Dragon

[center]So I've gone only once to locals with iHop burn (beat 3, then got crushed by Sams). The Sam user didn't use Black-Winged much to my relief. I know this is a stupid quesiton since in most situations this card sucks, but just to make sure:
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100523073828/yugioh/images/thumb/2/2d/Black-WingedDragonTSHD-EN-UR-1E.png/300px-Black-WingedDragonTSHD-EN-UR-1E.png[/img]

...Not many people run this at locals, right? [/center]

I just run it in my Blackwing deck because I don't have Armed Wing or Silverwind, and because Theres been alot of Gravekeepers decks spamming Cannonholder/Dark Room of Nightmare combos so it helped to dominate through one or two of those. Other than that, Collectors item only... Wish it had more of a use though... Guess it did when Dark Strike Fighter wasn't banned.

[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1300697414' post='5087014']
In Japan where priority doesn't matter Bottomless works on it, right?
[/quote]

No. Priority only applies to Ignition Effects, which are categorized as Spell Speed 1, anyway. Things like Chaos Sorcerer, Exiled Force, Lyla, Zombie Master and equivalents, Il Blud once Gemini Summoned. Monsters that can activate their effects at any time during the Main Phase, but cannot chain. Cards like Debris Dragon and Black Rose Dragon are Optional Trigger Effects (they get their effect at a specific timing) are also not affected by Priority.

Prime Material's anti-destructon is used in RESPONSE to a destruction effect and adds to a chain. It's a Quick Effect, and categorized as Spell Speed 2. Bottomless does not negate the Summon, nor is it a Counter-Trap, so Prime and Stardust have no changes to their ability to negate it.

Archived