YCM the UN-Official Magezine

Kakashi Hatake

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be more?

[center][b] Yo, I was sitting a round a bit back thinking "If YCM had something like an online magazine or newsletter, it would lead to mayhem in YCM because people would do really stupid things just to make the headlines. :/" but then I wanted to make a "What if?" Magazine cover for YCM!^^ This tooke me an hour or two to complete (maybe more), so I hope you like it.[/b]

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab148/VanitusSpriter/YCM_Mag2.png?t=1301053490[/center]

[quote name='CDDRodrigo' timestamp='1301054310' post='5095437']
I hope you spelt Magazine wrong on purpose. EDIT: LOL, didn't see the subtitle.

But it looks awesome!
[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't notice that I spelled "Magazine" wrong until I was completely done with it. xD

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1301060748' post='5095471']
One Nineteh Nine? I'll take one?
I'm serious.

OK... can't wait to see what's [i]in[/i] it.

lol@FreeCD.

If only I were that good... Maybe I don't have to if I wanna start a Magazine...
Thanks for the inspiration.
[/quote]

Glad you like it.^^ My inspiration for this came from an issue of Shonen Jump. xD

[quote name='Niashi Inumaki' timestamp='1301060438' post='5095466']
That's AMAZING! You should definitely do this weekly/monthly.
[/quote]

I'm not sure about that. I would need people to help. xD

That song name is totally wrong. No one on YCM does that and if they do, they are instantly banned.

And it would be more: "Card Tips, Deck Strategies, CC Updates and More..."
Less Bleach, more SJC and TCG Regionals. And YCM is rated 7+, not T.

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1301098088' post='5096483']
I assume that's sarcasm...?
[/quote]

No it's not, and what I said implies that no one on YCM knows WHAT trolling is. Trolling is not annoying lol. Trolling is Maliciously Annoying and Antagonizing.

[size="4"][b][center]Thanks for all of the comments guys! I'm glad I got a little feedback, especially the one below, because this was a prototype. The logo isn't done, among other things, and apparently, I have a lot of work to do on it before it becomes anything.^^[/center][/b][/size]

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1301098036' post='5096473']
That song name is totally wrong. No one on YCM does that and if they do, they are instantly banned.

And it would be more: "Card Tips, Deck Strategies, CC Updates and More..."
Less Bleach, more SJC and TCG Regionals. And YCM is rated 7+, not T.
[/quote]

The song name was just a joke.^^ I can take it out any time, if you guys want.

But that would make it %100 YuGiOh. I know it is called "YuGiOh Card Maker", but doesn't YCM got more too it?
The Bleach was just an old logo I made a while back, but I can add anything you guys need in there, that's why I saved the .PSD.^^

[quote name='Niashi Inumaki' timestamp='1301101750' post='5096670']
The only thing I slightly dislike about it is the lack of Naruto. Only a Kakashi in the corner? Bah...
But, again, that's my fanboy talking. It's still amazing ^[b][/b]_^
[/quote]

Well, if this takes off, then the cover will be designed off of what is written in the issue.^^

Bro, This is dope.
I'd like to help if you'd allow me.

http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=283190

Something like what they have on PR would be nice, We can also get some writers from the fan fic section, and stuff about what is going on in the general section, (since that is always fun of course)

Dood. PM a 'brotha.

[quote name='NightWalker' timestamp='1301108343' post='5096927']
Bro, This is dope.
I'd like to help if you'd allow me.

http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=283190

Something like what they have on PR would be nice, We can also get some writers from the fan fic section, and stuff about what is going on in the general section, (since that is always fun of course)

Dood. PM a 'brotha.
[/quote]

Thanks, and I'm accepting any help from capable hands.^^ Although this idea is a long way from starting, I will still need people to help plan, write, etc.^^

Icyblue helped me think of these.

I will quote this from a PM I wrote.^^

From me to Icyblue.

"We would have a small part for Clubs, and we definitely have a full section dedicated to Custom Cards.We would need a couple of people to do the Deck Tips and stuff because I never used strategy in YGO, I always made decks out of whatever I could find. xD and the RP and FanFic highlights was something that I haven't thought of yet. xD I love the idea for the Universal Art section.^^"

I'll PM you when something comes up.^^

[quote name='• Ω Kakashi Hatake Ω •' timestamp='1301109262' post='5096966']
Thanks, and I'm accepting any help from capable hands.^^ Although this idea is a long way from starting, I will still need people to help plan, write, etc.^^

Icyblue helped me think of these.

I will quote this from a PM I wrote.^^

From me to Icyblue.

"We would have a small part for Clubs, and we definitely have a full section dedicated to Custom Cards.We would need a couple of people to do the Deck Tips and stuff because I never used strategy in YGO, I always made decks out of whatever I could find. xD and the RP and FanFic highlights was something that I haven't thought of yet. xD I love the idea for the Universal Art section.^^"

I'll PM you when something comes up.^^
[/quote]

Iight man.
We can collab the GFX aspect of it.
I can also help plan, don't be afraid to ask me for help, cuz if we pull this off, it will be big.

[center][size="5"][b]ANNOUNCEMENT![/b][/size]

I plan to make this more than just something nice to look at, so I will need people to help me who won't quit half way through. If you would like to help, PM me what you could do to help, or even ideas that you may have for it! I will also be using the Status Bar to post updates or ask questions for the mag every now and then! I have a question in my Status now , if you would like to answer it.^^[/center]

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1301111937' post='5097061']
I'll be glad to help with organization and whatever else. But if you need me and I'm mourning, contact NightWalker for my input.
[/quote]

Glad to know that you're in.^^ I am addressing an issue right now in my Status if you'd like to take a look, but you can help my by telling me who made your member card and if you made it, then what is the blue font?

Archived