THIS is the ultimate troll card [Card Shuffle]

[quote name='Expelsword' timestamp='1301081684' post='5095872']
Sadly, there's no way that deck would work online, what with automated "shuffling"
[/quote]

Which, essentially, makes this another ridiculous deck that only works in tournament play, and probably get you kicked out.

Like Yu-Jo FTK.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1301082350' post='5095887']
Explain how is it supposed to work, burnpsy?
[/quote]

You burn your opponent for slightly more than you pay for the spell effects, then you spend 5 or so minutes shuffling the deck several times. Block their attacks this turn.

Next turn, repeat. Time will eventually be called.

Well, you can only do it once per turn, and even if it didn't, you're paying 300 Life Points per activation, which in turn would be a change in state on its own. I'm sure there's an acceptable time limit to shuffling equal to the time it takes to shuffle each others deck before a duel. Any longer would be a little too much :o

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1301082885' post='5095921']
Well, you can only do it once per turn, and even if it didn't, you're paying 300 Life Points per activation, which in turn would be a change in state on its own. I'm sure there's an acceptable time limit to shuffling equal to the time it takes to shuffle each others deck before a duel. Any longer would be a little too much :o
[/quote]

The idea is to have several cards like this in play at the same time, so you can shuffle several times. 3-4 of them should probably do the trick.

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1301082885' post='5095921']
[/quote]
You only use it once, then waste time shuffling once. Problem, is there a ruling on how long you can shuffle? Because if there isn't then this is a perfectly legal d*** move.

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1301088297' post='5096109']
But this also let's you see your opponent's top card, so you can then pay 300 and shuffle their deck if they're about to draw a powerful card.
[/quote]

Any time you shuffle the deck with Convulsion of Nature on the field, you shuffle the deck face-down. Once you're done shuffling, then you flip the deck over due to Convulsion of Nature. There will be no stacked shuffling antics.

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1301089827' post='5096154']
Any time you shuffle the deck with Convulsion of Nature on the field, you shuffle the deck face-down. Once you're done shuffling, then you flip the deck over due to Convulsion of Nature.
[/quote]
I meant you can see the card they're gonna draw next turn, and if it's a powerful one, you can choose to shuffle their deck to try to get a weaker one on top, without looking of course.

Or you can do the same to yours if you're gonna draw crap.

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1301089963' post='5096158']
I meant you can see the card they're gonna draw next turn, and if it's a powerful one, you can choose to shuffle their deck to try to get a weaker one on top, without looking of course.

Or you can do the same to yours if you're gonna draw crap.
[/quote]

I see, i see ;o I seem to be getting the wrong idea of things lately

Archived