Gainer Monster & Evolution Summoning

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1302398346' post='5126643']
Exceeds are not bad guys, they are nobly sacrificing themselves for the good of the game. And these monsters trap them...forcing them to relive torture again and again.Hee hee
[/quote]

lol well revised dragon is evil as it eat anything alive JK

[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1302398349' post='5126644']
That's why nobody will run more than 1 Exceed at any given time.
[/quote]

hmm well we have to see sooner or later

Well well, looks like this idea has become quite popular ;)

Looking much better than last time. But compliments aside, my only criticism is it would be awfully difficult to get out Hurricane Shinobi with such a weak gainer monster. Maybe add some sort of resilience effect? ;) Still, awesome concept. Now we have 4 different types of cards for the Extra Deck lol.

[quote name='Tempest of Reach' timestamp='1302423770' post='5127469']
[color="#4169e1"]Really? I would disagree at that because Exceed monsters are going to be extremely easy to summon.
[/color]
[/quote]

yes they are, as well the rank 4 is the most easy because it is the most common and balance level so far, although it seem this time, when it's come to easiness of the summon, they're like like running batteries until they run out. we will have to wait to see the episode on 11, today is 10th until 20 mins for me lol

@Sea: good point my friend, it need an effect that give more resistance in battle? well Bashful Ninja does dodge the opponent's monster's attacks at the price of 700 LP, would it need something else?

yeah it gotten better than before, because i've read an examples of how to sort of simplify now xD, but you know the Evolution monster's take Evolution material monster"s effect as primary right?, i wasn't sure if Hurricane Shinobi would Oped if Bashful ninja's effect become more solid. O.o

[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1302537046' post='5130779']
I have this strange urge to create phoenixes. Maybe its cause I'm leaving home in a few weeks. Anyway, I think I'll follow this urge and make some Phoenix Evo Monsters! :D
[/quote]

do it by all mean Horu :D and I'm still working on Shuragakou but i'm somehow have to reorganize my thoughts for it to do it correctly i guess ever since i made this mechanic, my mind having trouble to accumulate the way i want to make the archetype.

Yes, it is mentioned in the XC forums. I think you'll be able to just create a set file and name it anything you want and add it to the main yvd folder as long as it has "_yvd" in the name. I saw the snapshots and such but I'm not generally sure when it will be released for download. I'm hoping sometime in May/June. Also thinking that it will come preloaded with the TCG/OCG set files. I actually want to wait until YVD X is released to work on the projects I have lined up but I'm also anxious to see how my ccg fairs against the tcg. Also planning to find a spot for the Evo monsters.
[quote name='Horu' timestamp='1302944037' post='5142355']
Yes, it is mentioned in the XC forums. I think you'll be able to just create a set file and name it anything you want and add it to the main yvd folder as long as it has "_yvd" in the name. I saw the snapshots and such but I'm not generally sure when it will be released for download. I'm hoping sometime in May/June. Also thinking that it will come preloaded with the TCG/OCG set files. I actually want to wait until YVD X is released to work on the projects I have lined up but I'm also anxious to see how my ccg fairs against the tcg. Also planning to find a spot for the Evo monsters.
[/quote]

hmm can you add the link to it so i can read it, i'm trying to find the info about it :/

the only problem that you can't can't alter the system for adding new subtype like a MSE can do but oh well.

Archived