Glad you are back!

HaouJudai

Just when I was becoming resolved with the idea of it never returning, it does exactly that.

For the record, the downtime lasted 3 days, 7 hours and 27 minutes. Certain other forums I use are never down for that long. ;)

[quote name='Cōyōté Stárrk' timestamp='1301502634' post='5100200']
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/66379-leavingreturn-thread/

I summon, Backseat modding!
[/quote]

The forum is back, not a member.

[quote name='Frunk' timestamp='1301502794' post='5100207']
Just when I was becoming resolved with the idea of it never returning, it does exactly that.

For the record, the downtime lasted 3 days, 7 hours and 27 minutes. Certain other forums I use are never down for that long. ;)

[/quote]

Hey it's Frunk and he's making a post that will surely be gre-

WAIT.

[/quote]

[/quote]

the downtime lasted 3 days, 7 hours and 27 minutes.
[/quote]

3 days, 7 hours

[/quote]

3 7
[/quote]

Goddamnit. Just give me the link to your damn forum already, I give up.

[quote name='HaouJudai' timestamp='1301504669' post='5100278']
The 37 forum. Here it is.

*Link removed*

I think you should use my team site as an alternate when yours goes down - either that or make a dedicated YCM section on the 37 forum.
[/quote]

Sorry, I can't allow the link. If you need it, it's in my sig.

To clarify, 37 is not a YCM spin-off, nor a Yugioh site, so such a section wouldn't be made. I am happy to cater for YCMers in downtime, though.

Anyway, back on-topic, please.

[quote name='HaouJudai' timestamp='1301505132' post='5100294']
Well that's what I want this topic to be about - an alternate site when this server is down or the site can't be accessed. Shouldn't a yugioh web site have an alternate site that's yugioh related?
[/quote]

I don't quite know what you mean. You'd be welcome to discuss Yugioh on 37 like anything else, of course.

[/inb4othermodsridemyassabouttalkingabout37ontheforum]

[quote name='HaouJudai' timestamp='1301505132' post='5100294']
Well that's what I want this topic to be about - an alternate site when this server is down or the site can't be accessed. Shouldn't a yugioh web site have an alternate site that's yugioh related?
[/quote]

There are many other Yugioh Forums on the internet, some better than others. Go to those? I spent my time dueling on Duel Monsters Genesis and dealing with family related issues as well as schooling.

Allright. I joined the 37 site. It seems like a very nice forum.

On my team site it's common knowledge that when we have a site outage you go to our former site and make a post there until we get the team site back up and running.

If Yugioh Card Maker goes down the only other site people can go to is the YCM facebook page or your 37 forum. But your forum isn't about Yugioh. So I'm suggesting that YCM should have a similar policy that when their site goes down for whatever reason it's well known where everyone should immediately go to.

You've suggested your 37 site - and I'm volunteering my team site G League as well because my site is a Yugioh Forum. There's no place to discuss Yugioh on 37 although it seems like a really fun forum for other things.

Another well known site that could serve as an alternate is Yugioh ETC.

Archived