Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='wiithepeople' timestamp='1303413363' post='5157174']
Why do you guys keep thinking that this is in the future. Zexal happened before 5D's...
[/quote]
If so, why we didn't hear of D-Gazers and Exceeds in 5D's? Did 5D's had so advanced technology? (cleaning bots, air trains, Gazers)

[quote name='wiithepeople' timestamp='1303413363' post='5157174']
Why do you guys keep thinking that this is in the future. Zexal happened before 5D's...
[/quote]

Proof?

If ZEXAL takes place before 5D's, there'd be at least 1 Exceed somewhere in 5D's.

There's no reason whatsoever to believe Zexal takes place before 5Ds, which was established to take place only a few decades ahead of GX, which was only 10 years ahead of DM.

Even the technology indicates post 5Ds.

DM used first the hologram arenas, and then the first Duel Disks, which used hologram projectors.

GX used Duel Disks, just sleeker models.

5Ds used Momentum specifically as a power source for their holograms, as well as everyday functions.

Zexal so far has made duel holograms entirely virtual that have the capacity to cause damage to the (virtual) surroundings, by a combination of D-Gazers and the Disks. Nothing like this was seen in previous series, and 5Ds technology does not seem "above" Zexal's the way it outstripped GX.

[quote name='Merciful Iliaster' timestamp='1303397570' post='5156776']
It [i]is not a downgrade. [b]At all.[/b][/i] It is an improvement that exceeds momentum and the previous generations completely. See the previous page.
[/quote]

Hence why "downgrade" is in quotation marks. I personally don't consider it a downgrade whatsoever; it's the perfect way to stop Momentum from getting out of control and destroying the future.

I've watched the first episode and personally I quite like it and am willing to give it a good chance. I think that they've gone back to what made the original YGO what it was, with a lot of opportunity to bring in some of what made 5D's great too. At the moment it seems to be like a mixture of the original DM and GX, although I'm sure that's already been said. Going to see if episode two is available in 720p subbed yet and watch it after I get back from football tomorrow. :)

Episode 2 has been subbed. Better translator too. Recognized that Yuma's catchphrase means "Bring it to 'em", not "Pop flying" and that Hope's attack is "Hope-ken Slash" ("Hope Blade Slash"), not "Hawkings Slash". >___>

http://www.gogoanime.com/yu-gi-oh-zexal-episode-2

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1303507836' post='5160180']
Episode 2 has been subbed. Better translator too. Recognized that Yuma's catchphrase means "Bring it to 'em", not "Pop flying" and that Hope's attack is "Hope-ken Slash" ("Hope Blade Slash"), not "Hawkings Slash". >___>

http://www.gogoanime.com/yu-gi-oh-zexal-episode-2
[/quote]

Not going to lie, thank f*** for that. "Pop flying" seemed very... odd to me. "Bring it to 'em" makes more sense. I'll download that episode in a bit, I get annoyed when the quality is poor. /fussy

[quote name='Merciful Iliaster' timestamp='1303476765' post='5158956']
I noticed that. It's just that I couldn't think of another way to put it. Plus, I was RAEGING.
[/quote]

You're RAEGING at me... because I agree with you? With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Oh, and .Kowalski?

That's just lies and retarded.

That doesn't make any sense.

Anyway the episode was epic making AHE or was AEH? I kept mixing up hope and emperor part for some reason because it sound it canto both way =_=. Aside that it was lulzy makin him 5000 ATK in winning a first duel lol, although it's different this time because he use an ace monster in the start of the story and using him to finish off shark. Unlike first, GX and 5D's well unless the monsters they uses count as temporary ace monsters?

[quote name='Yusei & Akiza' timestamp='1303542628' post='5161193']
That doesn't make any sense.

Anyway the episode was epic making AHE or was AEH? I kept mixing up hope and emperor part for some reason because it sound it canto both way =_=. Aside that it was lulzy makin him 5000 ATK in winning a first duel lol, although it's different this time because he use an ace monster in the start of the story and using him to finish off shark. Unlike first, GX and 5D's well unless the monsters they uses count as temporary ace monsters?
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure if you just downed a riceball the size of your head in one gulp and did a couple of acrobatic maneuvers just to get the one card you needed, I'm sure you would be jizzing in your pants if you got it too. I know I would be.

[quote name='wiithepeople' timestamp='1303673282' post='5164879']
I'm pretty sure if you just downed a riceball the size of your head in one gulp and did a couple of acrobatic maneuvers just to get the one card you needed, I'm sure you would be jizzing in your pants if you got it too. I know I would be.
[/quote]

I lol'd at that part with jizz, if that happen Yuma will say "oh shi-... sorry Shark i need to fine a washrooooom!!!!" as he dashed away to find one. lol or then agai nhe will just finish up qucikly like "ok i gotta go to washroom so i make it quick,, i attack with AEH, remove an EMM to negat its attack and i play double-up chance and that game!... no bye-bye gotta go take a jizzzz........." too late lol

Screenies:
http://bbs.newwise.com/thread-501752-79-1.html

Anyway, turns out that Yuma can only Exceed Number monsters while facing against guys who have Numbers themselves.

You [b]might[/b] be able to watch here:
http://up.b9dm.com/lz/23738.html

[quote name='Merciful Iliaster' timestamp='1303742590' post='5167027']
Screenies:
http://bbs.newwise.com/thread-501752-79-1.html

Anyway, turns out that Yuma can only Exceed Number monsters while facing against guys who have Numbers themselves.

You [b]might[/b] be able to watch here:
http://up.b9dm.com/lz/23738.html
[/quote]

Really? That actually is a good idea.

Archived