Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

It's funny actually, when you think about it, since GX's dub had more deaths than it's sub. Because Season 4 never came out in the dub, that means Zane was dead, Jaden's status was unknown and Adrian was most certainly dead.

In a way GX when it came to leaving off characters...it just seemed very vague and and mysteriously whatever happened to the characters. Well at least we knew what happened to Bastion but Adrian was completely a mystery to me. They didn't really cut off those ties to me IMO. Zexal was more sincere in the fact that these people these people were announced as deceased.

Yuma's parents are back. That's awesome.

Well, all that done, Rio's back, Praise the Egyptian Gods.

Okay, let's move on to Arc V.

...so now can you move on from your strange and pointless adoration for Rio?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you guys know, I hadn't watched a single episode of ZEXAL II apart from the episode where Vector betrays Yuma, as well as that other episode where Shark meets IV while in the hospital with his sister, though I did read most of the summaries.

So then I decided to watch the final episode - the duel was pretty cool, Yuma vs Astral was to be expected, and how they used the Door thing as well as Numbers 0 and 99 was pretty cool too. Plus, there weren't any weird Super Saiyan transformation sequences, which for me was a relief. Also glad that Vector came back good, though I'm a little bothered that they didn't have more of a sequence between him and Yuma. However, what REALLY surprised me is when Kotori actually confessed to Yuma. Totally wasn't expecting that. GOOD FOR THEM! FINALLY WE GET A CANON YUGIOH MAIN CHARACTER SHIPPING, EH?

Oh, and speaking of shipping...

tumblr_n2vtcnhmCc1sn7w7zo1_1280.png

I have been waiting a hundred episodes just for that. Seriously. I guess I just have to imagine that they're stnading side-by-side now because they're a couple. I'll have to settle for it, I suppose, since it's not like I'll be getting anything else... AT LEAST UNTIL THE NEXT TAG FORCE GAME ANYWAY. KEKEKEH.

Okay, that's all. Time to move to Arc-V.

Just so you guys know, I hadn't watched a single episode of ZEXAL II apart from the episode where Vector betrays Yuma, as well as that other episode where Shark meets IV while in the hospital with his sister, though I did read most of the summaries.

So then I decided to watch the final episode - the duel was pretty cool, Yuma vs Astral was to be expected, and how they used the Door thing as well as Numbers 0 and 99 was pretty cool too. Plus, there weren't any weird Super Saiyan transformation sequences, which for me was a relief. Also glad that Vector came back good, though I'm a little bothered that they didn't have more of a sequence between him and Yuma. However, what REALLY surprised me is when Kotori actually confessed to Yuma. Totally wasn't expecting that. GOOD FOR THEM! FINALLY WE GET A CANON YUGIOH MAIN CHARACTER SHIPPING, EH?

Oh, and speaking of shipping...

tumblr_n2vtcnhmCc1sn7w7zo1_1280.png

I have been waiting a hundred episodes just for that. Seriously. I guess I just have to imagine that they're stnading side-by-side now because they're a couple. I'll have to settle for it, I suppose, since it's not like I'll be getting anything else... AT LEAST UNTIL THE NEXT TAG FORCE GAME ANYWAY. KEKEKEH.

Okay, that's all. Time to move to Arc-V.

I don't even know if there will be another Tag Force Game, but we'll see.

We've seen 72 Numbers. Only 28 remain.  Numbers Hunters, OCG Exclusives, manga, and maybe V Jump will handle that.

As for now, I agree. On to the next.

Archived