Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmm if 99 numbers of the cards are not to be present in the show entirely wouldn't the declaration of 99 numbers be meaningless? if you ask me it's pretty worthwhile for the episode to be around 160-170 or so if it can get to that much. some episode may not show a number card, some may show 2 number cards at once and most may show 1 number card so, it will make the sereies interesting if they shifting the balance of presenting the cards as well.

so if Yuma is the one who will be using the number cards after he collect them, as his deck seem generic, i guess their requirement would remain generic as well. sound like to me Yuma will have the extra Deck's capacity to 100 lol that even more than twice the deck size of his deck lol.

[quote name='CardMaster24' timestamp='1302822928' post='5138826']
Nah he won't have them all in there at once just when he happens to need a specific one it will be in there

I think if yusei had all of his Synchro's in it he would go over the limit
[/quote]

yeah that rue, although i think yusei is over the limited by 1 or 2 cards that's all. hmm so far don't we have around 430 synchros being made (including the soon to be released ones)

seem that Exceed monsters may exceed the amount of synchros have lol

[quote name='Yusei & Akiza' timestamp='1302823778' post='5138871']
yeah that rue, although i think yusei is over the limited by 1 or 2 cards that's all. hmm so far don't we have around 430 synchros being made (including the soon to be released ones)
[/quote]

Exactly 158.

If yusei had all of his in his deck at once he would have 22 (At time of duel against Zone)

here is the list of he had all of his cards in there at the time of the duel Zone

Ancient Fairy Dragon
Armory Arm
Black Rose Dragon
Black-Winged Dragon
Drill Warrior
Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste
Formula Synchron
Junk Archer
Junk Berserker
Junk Destroyer
Junk Warrior
Junk Gardna
Life Stream Dragon
Majestic Star Dragon
Nitro Warrior
Power Tool Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Road Warrior
Shooting Star Dragon
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Turbo Warrior

Now Yusei is only over by 7 though if Yuma has all of his in at the end of the series he will be over by 84

well it make sense as Aspiring Emperor Hope to be the only piece of memory Astral have as he only remember his name so it make sense he have No.39 then. but then again it wasn't confirm if he know his name or so, oh wait didn't the dialog said he only know his name but other than that, he doesn't know anything about himself at all?

[quote name='Yusei & Akiza' timestamp='1302825318' post='5138973']
ah i miscount drastically. =_= well anyway, currently the amount we have right now for synchro, do you believe it's possible that the amount for exceed will be alot bigger if you including No. 99 cards and other cards that generic or archetype based?
[/quote]

I don't know, but I'm certain that whatever No.57 will be, I'm not only running it, but I'm gonna focus an entire deck around it.

Archived