-46- (IC Thread)

Gabriel Maeso

[size="6"][font="Arial Black"]-46-[/font][/size]

[spoiler=Plot]
4182- Supernatural Creatures were confirmed that are real...

4190- An operation to destroy and anihilate all these supernatural creatures have started, it is know as '46'...

4191- Humans all over the world have beeing trained by the 46 organization to destroy these supernatural creatures...

4198- 40% of the world's supernatural population have been slaughter...

4199- The remaining of the creatures are trying to restablish themselfs, the 46 Empire is trying as high as it can to anyhilate them from the face of earth.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]
1- All YCM rules apply;
2- No spamming or trolling;
3- No shortposting, no Godmod or powerplaying;
4- You can have up to 2 Characters.
5- You can only use other member character with the permission of its owner and BOTH of you MUST know and agree with what will happen with them.
6- NPC use is restrained to the hosts, if you want/need to use them for some reason PM me..
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=OoC Thread:][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243936-46/#entry5088310"]OoC Thread Here![/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Prologue/First Post:]
-4200-Somewhere in London-12:37 PM-
A small war group were in front of an old mansion, one of the man walk near a figure that stood out from the others and said "General Dimitri, acording to the information that we have here is the place." the man looked foward to the mansion garden and said calmly "Good"... a deadly silance followed as they advanced a little more further, when they stoped the General Dimitre Kolskren looked to his man and said "OK everyone , we will split into 4 teams, 5 per team, team 1 will attack by the back, team 2 by the left, 3 by the right, and team 4... my team will attack by the front. Are you all ready?", his soldiers said just as loudly to be heard "YESSIR!" Dimitri grinned and said calmly "Good, Now let's go!", they splited into those teams, and one by one they break in, Dimitri's Team was the last one, when they entered the manson a large dust cloud covered the placce for a few seconds, enough for Dimitri be able to give his new order * WE ARE NOT TAKING PRISIONERS THIS TIME! WE ARE HERE TO ANIHILATE! GO! GO! GO!" they went further slaughting and anihaating everything that was on theyr way till all the teams met up at a single place, in front of an enourmous wooden door that was cleary blocked by inside, Dimitre tryed to slash his way in but it didn't worked, angry he said "Dang it! Get the Explosives!" when they exploded the door a large dust cloud covered the place for a few moments, when it was fading Dimitri asked to his soldiers "Are everyone ok?" then awnser was god after an explosion like that "Yessir! any harmed soldier!" Dimtiri Turned himself to the door adn said as a last order for naw "Good, Let's go!"[/spoiler]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucifer Kamalani held his hands up. "God, must you have mercy on our souls? The creatures, they have done nothing." The man has an old Bible on a stature. He is speaking words from the bible, which looks as if it's on Revelation. "46 are the ones who go against your will.... to love all creatures." He pets a little baby creature, which he has a small nursery deeper in the Church Chambers. "You got into the wrong area." He smiled and took the creature to play with the others. "Stay down here, your safe here. The battling must be done to preserve your lives."

Dimitri looked to the man that was protecting the creatures on his eyes and grined in disrespect and said "Cresent Moon order..." he then looked at his soldiers and ordered "This is my fight! As soon as I finish it you will finish the creatures, if any creature tryes to get away, kill it, did you get my orders soldiers?" the Soldiers looke to Dimitri and said as one loud voice "YES SIR!", Dimitri grabed his Cresent moon shaped scythe as in battle stance and looked into the man's eyes, a silence covered the palce for a few seconds, Dimitri Sudently rushed in the mans Direction prepared for a powerfull strike while he shouted "SHINE!", he was about to deliver the slash that could obliterate a normal human in a matter of seconds.

ooc: Oh just to remind you guys this moment is only about this current fight, do not interfere, you can post what your character is doing or post an usual day on his/her life, and Exodia, Dimitri MUST loose this fight, but not die on it.

Kazuya lookeds around as he held his body in an illusion of that of a biker, leather jacket, denim jeans, sunglasses, etc. while he walked down a street towards an abandoned warehouse. "Heh.. this city seems to be crawling with 'em good thing my illusions hold.. I guess I might need to move soom with this many in the town" he mutters to himself before noticing someone having followed him into the valley, the man holding a gun towards him having heard him muttering, wearing a dark black jacket and appearently being one of the 46 that was in the town. "you shouldn't have followed me.. Ignis!" he then says hoplding hois hand towards the man, fire spouting from his hand and covering the man burning him quickly before he had time to scream fromn the fire's pain.

"Flash!" Lucifer said, hearing Dmitri and using his speed to run out of the way. "These Creatures have suffered Enough! I am only here to protect them and preserve their species! 46 has strayed from the Purpose of the humans: To know and protect the creatures, no matter how they are! But sometimes, we overlook them and even destroy their habitat to keep US humans alive. Surely we can without the habitat's resources." He was only in his Katana and holding his long sword. "Now. Juriaki Star Slash!" He starts intractely slashing in the form of a star. "Parry, and Engarde!"

Dimitri in less than a second parryed the strike with his scythe blade and said "Do you think that I haven't seen this tryck before?" he used his scythe's unbladed end to strike Lucifer and send him flying to the other end of the room, destroying 2 wooden pillars in the process making a small part of the room start to crumble Dimitri smiled maniacly and was about to rush into Lucifer's direction when he heard whimpering voices and agony shouts on he direction form where his amn where, when he turned he saw all his man down and one of them with a crazy apearence, flashing red eyes, the man's eyes faded back to normal and he fell on the ground and behind him were the creatures that wers suposed to be on that room with and Lucifer, was when he turned himself quickly to where Lucifer was suposed to be and didn't saw him there, Dimitri thought with himself while he got on his battle stance "IDIOT! HOW I CAN I HAVE BEEN SUCH AN IDIOT?!".

Lucifer was in Juriaki Star, a faster mode for those more resistant characters, so to speak. One sword was thrown in a Boomerang-like motion, same with the other, as he started bouncing off the walls. "ATTACK!" As the swords got close. They circled Dmitri, occasionally clashing to increase speed and direction, bringing them close. "The Catacombs from here have some nasty things. Be lucky your fighting one of the Crescent Order." He then made the clash as two tornadoes formed, one on Dmitri, the other on Lucifer. "This will begin to steal air from you."

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
*ZZZZZzzzZZZZZ* a loud noise was made when he used his plasma welder on his new project. "Almost done! Just got to put the trigger here...aaaannnnd, DONE!" he said excited like a child on the night of Christmas eve, "Now lets test this out." he said picking a small hand gun. *click* he pushed a button on the side that looked like a safety switch, but when he pushed it the gun grew into a plasma assault rifle, with a plasma grenade launcher, and a shield in front of the gun, with a hole for the grenades and bullets to go through. "Okay so far so good, now lets shoot it." he pulled the trigger... nothing, he pulled it again... nothing, "What the heck is going on?!?" he check the the gun just to realize that he forgot to put the ammo cartridge in. "Sure i make a rookie mistake and forget the ammo." He put the ammo in, and now pulled the trigger with a successful fire. "Okay now lets hit our target." he aimed for the cardboard enemy in the head, pulled the trigger and hit the target right between where the eyes would be. "SUCCESS! Now lets try the grenade launcher." He switched to grenade launcher, and pulled the trigger, he heard the grenade launch out, then a loud bang. A whole bunch of debris hit his shield, "good thing i made this shield attachment.

One,
"Ahhhhh, what a nice rest, hope I can kill somebody today with my guns, they haven't shot anyone in such a long time." She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. ♪♪♪ Not gunna get us, Not gunna get us ♪♪♪ she sang while taking her shower. She walked out of the bathroom and got dressed, "I wonder what i should do today?" she said putting her guns in her back gun pockets, and walking out of her home to get some fresh blood.

Dimitri could feel the air running low and his syght was getting bluried, "Ghn! Damn it!, I must do something quick!" he thought to himself, Dimitri breath as much air as he could, he Grab his scythe and using all his myght in one blow that made the wirlwind vanish for a second, but was enough for Dimitri rush into Lucifer's direction with his scythe on hands, when he get to where Lucifer was suposed to be and was about to slash him to pieces but sedently the 2 sword that were spining around the room hit him, both on his chest making him colapse, but at the moment that eh colapsed he said in pain "I... I failed!", he then fell on the ground uncounsious.

"Don't worry," The swords flashed into pure light. "Speed Illusions. Enough to KO you, but not kill you." As he was saying this, he slowly put on his robe. "Now, what to do? The Creatures mustn't see the body of a knocked out man of the 46 empire." He got a smile. He turned into a tornado, and he picked up Dmitri. Swinging him, he threw him somewhere off. Only then, the real swords returned straight into the hilt. He made sure his golden hair was kempt again. "As the Religious Leader of the Order, I must not be the one to go crazy."

Dimitri woke up and in panic and wrath he shouted, he looked around and noticed that he was on the medical center of the 46 Empire, he was on one of the beds without his boots, shirt and coat, he was bandaged on his chest, he was beeing analized with eletric devices for some reason, "It is probably because of that Cresent Moon guy that I fought yesterday..." he thought to himself, Dimitri fell back on the bed with his hands on his head, as he laid down he took his hands of his head and took a deep breath, he looked to a corner and saw his clothes and Scythe, he took of the analizing devices from his chest and arms and got up, he walked to where his clothes were and mumbled "I got to do the report..." he put up his clothes and got his scythe as he got out of the room, while he was walking in the hallway people were staring at him and saying some stuff that wasn't able to be understood, he walked to a room with General's Lounge marked on the door, he got in and started making his report, some time later when he finished it, a man was standing near the door, he looked to Dimitri and said "Hey Kolskren!" Dimitri looked ot the man and asked "What is it?" the man looked to Dimtiri and said serious "The comander needs to talk to you, and he is realy mad at you by the way he said", Dimitri got out of the room while saying "Hun... Fine...", Dimitri made his way to the Comander's office, as soon as he got there Dimitri just put his report on the comander's table and said "Whatever is that that you have to say, say it now." the comander looked at Dimitri and said "Dimitri.... your last mission was a failure, lucky your that you are important to us, anyway I have a new mission for you, go to the helliport 2 of my best man are waiting for you, they will explain it better." Dimitri looked to the comander and said "Ok, sir, I'm going for it." as soon as Dimitri got out of the room the comander looked to a window and said calmly "Hun Dimitri, I'm sorry but that is the only way.", Dimitri got to the helliport where the mans were waiting for him, Dimitri looked to the man and asked "So what is the mission?", "Just go and kill someone, nothing difficult." one of the man anwsered, they set of flight and some hours alter they landed on some plains Dimitri was the first to get down the hellicopter, as soon as he landed one of the man said "Goodnight Deamonslayer!" he then got a gun and shot Dimitri repeatly by his back, Dimtiri fell on the ground and but while the men were going away he could hear they talking, it was something about "Haha! I thought that it would be harder." "Yeah, how did that guy got to be a general?" "Hahahaha! yeah" "hey get me a bear or something to drink", Dimitri closed his eyes, but some time later he opened his eyes, he woke up and felt the pain of the shots, but he managed to get up, when he got up he felt a incredible hard headache when sudently he heard a soft and yet creepling voice saying "Well Welll, look what we have over here..." Dimitri Quickly turned to the source of the voice, he saw a man in the shadows, the man got near Dimitri but he was still covered by shadows, and he said "Do you know why you didn't died from those bullets?" the man asked, Dimitri confused said "What?" he remembered the last event of his life "I was shot... lots of times... and yet... I'm still alive..." the man laughed and looked to Dimitri "You see my friend, you are what is called a Werewolf." Dimitri looked confused to the man and said "What? How? Can you prove it?" the man gut something on his pocket an showed to Dimitri, Dimitri at the very moment he saw that, an amulet, golden with a red stone in the shape of a tear in the middle of the golden amulet that had runes carved on it, he felt an intense sorrow and wrath, he started changing, his eyes turned yellow, his teath began to grow into wolf's teath, his hands started developing claws on the point of his fingers, a silver fur started growing on him, he sudently noticed his transformation complete, he then fell on his knees and said "I... I truly am a werewolf, I'm a supernatural creature... I spent all these years hunting and hurting for the humans' sake... but I'm what I hunted... I'm worst than what I'm... I'm worst than Humans...", the man went near Dimitri and said "Hey, calm down, I know that you have already done a lot for one side, but there is still a chance for you to, you see I know some people that would apreciate you help, take this and go, search for a man name Dirknol Vash, show him this card, he will know." the man then leaved to Dimitri a pack with a playing card, money and a plane ticket, Dimitri got the pack an watched as the man walk away, he talk trew away and destroyed his46 bagdes, communicator, rulebooks, and anything elsa that was from them, execpt for his clothes and scythe, and some other personal belongings, he then left the place.

Kazuya woke before exiting the aandoned warehouse he'd been living in, seeing 46 agent's nearby some of them appearing to be inspecting the burnt body of the agent who followed him yesterday. "Damn too many to make a clean escape" he mutters to himself before turning and narrowly dodging the lethal end of a sword. "Too many to make a clean escape?" a voice then says as the sword moved again quickly attempting to hit Kazuya, "heh... Aes!" Kazuya then says metal formg over one of his arms blocking and breaking a small part of the sword before his illusion changed seeming much more misty as if it wasn't really in one place to be certain. "Quickly that must be him!" one of the nearby 46 agents said as they begain to pull out their guns, shooting at Kazuya but hitting part of the illusion that is just an illusion not holding his physical body behind it. "Pressura!" he then says making a hand gesture towards the one holding the sword squeezing two of his fingers together, the man's sword crumping into a flat round metal disc with the handle havving fell of next to it, the man's left arm with which he held the sword was also slightly crushed. "Now for the rest of you" he says as the man scrambles down another alleyway escaping, "Spiritus!" he then says making another hand gesture as a blue alkl of energy from and explodes not harming but pushing all nearby 46 agents to it away, it having been formed in the middle of the group of them that were still trying to shoot the real him as a ullet grazed his arm. "You foolish mortals deserve to be finished without peace.. Deus Ira!" he then yells as a large white light fills the alleyway creating enough heat to burn most of them. Meanwhile a message had been sent throughout the city to 46 agents nearby, telling them of what happened as reportedby the one whose left arm was crushed. Kazuya then walked out onto the street no-one nearby before he grabs those who made it that far before falling back into the alleyway as black cars round a nearby corner. "More?" he mutters to himself before making yet another hand gesture "Murus!" he says as the front car crashes into what appears to be an invisble wall the front passenger flying through the window into this invisble wall due to both the sppead of the car and the lack of wearing a seatbelt. "pathetic I wonder if they truly think they can.." he starts to say before a bullet narrowly misses the real him coming from a nearby rooftop. "they're all around? I don't want to destroy this city.. so many powerful spells restricted due to that.. ohwell it seems ive got their attention anyway.." he then mutters before looking for the sniper.

[spoiler=ooc]
use of npcs was authorised by gabriel for this post (since we dont really have any other 46 ppl i could have to react to something my char did)

Magic = Latin
Magic used in this post:
Aes: Metal
Pressura: Crush
Spiritus: Blast
Deus Ira: God Wrath
Murus: Wall[/spoiler]

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
"Okay, that was a good test, now its time to see whats going on around here." He walked out of his laboratory, hearing a helicopter leave the premise. [i]I wonder who's leaving hear?[/i] "Oh dang it, I forgot my hallebarde!" he said rushing back to his laboratory, quickly running in to his lab. "Now which one to take with me." he thought for a second, and after a moment of thinking, he picked his hallebarde with a fire tip, and then walking out again. He left the building, and got into his car and drove to where all the other 46 are. When he arrived he realized cars exploded, and so it seemed to dangerous to enter so he just sat and watched while one guy in the middle of it all was looking up at the roof of the building. "Good thing I've been working on built in invisibility." he said with a grin, pushing a button and turning the car and himself completely invisible.
One,
She was walking down a alley way when she heard lots of gunfire, she transformed into her cerberus form, to increase her speed and and to find the location by smelling for the gun fire. When she got there she transformed back to her human form and saw a man transform into a werewolf, it seemed it was his first time cause he seemed really shocked by the transformation. She then saw a shadow man dropped something by him, and after he dropped it he was gone, and the mysterious werewolf started to smash what seemed as items of an organization, like a badge and a book and some other things. I walked out with my guns out and pointing them at him, "Who are you?!?", "What are you doing here, and why?!"

Dimitri looked up to see the girl pointing guns at him, he got up and transformed back into human form, he looked straight to the girl, he was serious and yet confused, he got the pack that the man gave him, and said "You don't look like from the 46 Empire, neither someone that wouldn't try to kill me if knew who I am... Killing me now wouldn't change your life, but would change others', others that want me dead..." Dimtiri took a deep breath and said serious "My name is Dimitri Kolskren, former general from the 46 Empire and now a man with no ruler or objective!" he then turned to one and rushed in her direction to fast to be seen, he apeared in front ot har and grabed one of her guns and press it agaisnt his own chest and said "If you will kill me, do it now!".

Ooc: Soul, make up something for One don't kill him, he can't die, he is the main character.

Kazuya continued to look at the rooftop scanning it before saying, "Aveo Tuor" he then says as his vision quickly changes scanning the top of the building from roughly an equal angle before returning to normal as he found the sniper. "There he is.. plaga!" Kazuya then says making a small finger gesture as the nearby shard of the sword that broke off when it sturck his metal flew through the airtowards the man atop the building most likely killing them. "hmm.. you'd think with this many agents thered be one that would think to stay hidden until sure of their target?" he mutters to himself as he walksout onto the street, unknowingly close to the invisible car, passing it without sensing anything and saying "Nato!" he then says as a 46 car rounded the corner sending it into the air before it crashed roof down. "I wonder how long it'll take those guys to realise simply rushing here won't do" he mutters just loud enough to be heard by anyone nearby.

[spoiler=ooc]
Magic list:
Aveo Tuor: Long Sight
Nato: Fly[/spoiler]

One,
She pulled back the gun and said "If you wanted to you should grab the right gun." she pulled up the other gun, "This one has silver bullets, since your a werewolf i can't kill with this gun.". She put her guns away, and turned facing away from Dimitri, Then started to transform into a Cerberus. After her transformation she looked at him, "My name is 'One', I'm a Cerberus." she said jumping onto a near by roof, then looking down at him. "So are did you just realize your a werewolf, or were you an "undercover spy" for the supernaturals?" she asked then transformed back to a human, still looking at Dimitri with a sly grin. "Could you give me an inside scoop on the 46 empire, or would you feel to bad to do that?" she questioned him more.

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
[i]"Holy crap, this guy is powerful! I better stay quiet so he doesn't have any intentions on destroying my car like he did to everybody else."[/i] "I wonder how long it'll take those guys to realise simply rushing here won't do" he mutters just loud enough to be heard by anyone nearby." he heard the unknown man say out loud seeming very annoyed, as he walked past making a car fly into the air. [i]'Crap i got to get out of here FAST!"[/i] he thought as he turn on the full body car shield, and going in reverse, and turning the car and quickly drive out of there.

Dimitri looked to One and said "I wasn't an undercover spy, I never knew about me beeing a werewolf." she jumped to right next to her on the roof and said seriously "I was know as "The Erradicator" and was a top elite general, I can not be a 46 member anymore but I still have my pride, and you won't get such informations so easily." he then gined and jumped back to the ground and got on his fighter stance his his scythe on hands, he looked up to One and said with an evident bloodlust "Show me that you are worthy of such information and I will be glad to tell you!" he said as the wind howled and the night began to fade in the sky.

One,
"Sorry puppy, I'm not in the mood to fight now, I would more enjoy shooting somebody from the 46 empire." she said at him with a grin, giggling, then transforming back into a Cerberus, and getting ready to but before leaving she said "If you want to fight though, try to catch me." then she vanished from the roof, and was running down a different alleyway. She found a random door and went into it, turning back human, waiting to see if Dimitri would actually come and get her. She pulled out her guns and stared out the crack of the door, waiting to hear a noise or smell him coming. "Come on puppy, come and get me she said still grinning.

Kazuya jumpoed slightly as a car appeared next to him and started driving off, "not that easy... if you have invisibility you should have stayed like that.. Nato!" he then says making a gesture with his finger causing half of the car to come up and most likely cause it to either slow down, fall on it's side or roll. "I want to talk a bit.. after all you seem more intelligent than those gun-wielding fodder, atleast enough to know to run" he then says to the person in the car, muttering the last part as the car started tipping slightly from one side being sent upwards.

As she vanished Dimitri closed his eyes and took a deep breath and relaxed, he heard One's footsteps and a door being closed on a near alleyway, he thought to himself "hide and seek, Hun? so let's get to it" he then walked slowly till the entrace of the alley where One was, he looked to the walls and noticed some cracks on some buildings, he analized them only looking at them and noticed that only one was big enough to a gun be able to be fired from, he took off his coat and trew it on the shadows in the alleyway, he jumped upwards to a building roof and jumped to behind a house but without making noise, he looked on a crack on a wall to inside a house, he could see one of One's Guns reflecting the moonlight, he gave a maniac smile and went to the side of the house where was a big wooden door, a silence covered that place for a few seconds, sudently Dimitri rushed trough the door braking it and slashed sideways to hit the wall right next to where One was, he hit it and not hurting One on purpouse, his scythe's blade were right next One's body, he pulled it and with it One but not slashing or hurting her he got her enough near him, where he looked to her and said "Got ya!" as the moonlight entered the place trough the hole where the door was.

ooc: When Dimitri is without his coat his black short sleaved shirt is revealed and you can see that he wears withe gloves(like Roy Mustang gloves but without the trasmutation circle on it.).

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
*Cough, Cough* he popped open the door, He took out his hallebarde and slid it towards and then put his hands in the air. "I don't want to fight, you are too strong for me, well at least while I don't have the proper weapon." he said walking slowly towards him, "What do you want to talk about, because if its my death wish i don't have one, so instead of talking could you just launch me and my car that way?" he said pointing to the left. "But before we do anything, since we most likely will talk, my name is Takeshi Kiyoshi, brianiac and inventor for the 46 empire, no the weapons they are using i did not make. I can make whatever you need, or want."

"Are you serious man?!" Lucifer exclaimed to a messenger. "Your telling me... that Dimitri of the 46 Empire... Is a WEREWOLF?! I'm not a war leader, but this is very beneficial for our tactics. Most of ours so far have been obliterated. Get him a Welcome Package quickly! I'll start the letter!" He sat down, and started to write, "From a possible former enemy. Dimitri, so I heard from a little Birdy that you are a Werewolf. The most powerful of the Creatures, i.e. Werewolves, Juikis, which are Condor-Like Birds, you get the point, are treated with the utmost respect if they are to put themselves on the front line. 46 wouldn't accept you in your new form. But the Order and the Synchro itself accepts Humans AND Creatures..." He continued.

One,
"Hmmm, for a new werewolf your pretty good, well then lets go, with super speed she shot his scythe and lunging towards him turn into a Cerberus and pinning Dimitri to the wall and wagged her demon like tail in his face. "This will be fun." she giggled and made a grin. Her grip started to get warm starting so slightly singe Dimitri.

"No.. it is not aout your deathwish those with your people who've tried to hunt me down before don't deserve that granted though.. hm.. you say you can make whatever i need?" he then says calmly as his illusion turns back to normal appearing more human now this time the illusion wearing a businessman-like suit. "I doubt that.. with magic I have not yet myself found a way to survive withoutneeding to feed on humans.. perhaps technology may hold this?" he then asks as he looks at the man. "My name by the way is Kazuya, I've dropped my last name throughout the centuries and lately as of the last 10 years I've developed a serious dislike of your group's life" he then continues before waiting for an answer to his question.

"Hey I spent most of my life hunting supernatural creatures, I know some tricks myself." he said as he grined, "Hey you know what was your mistake now? Putting me on this wall!" he said while he used the wall as a support to push her away from him a bit, he then grined and his eyes started turning yellow, he rushed in One's direction and when was about to hit her he jumped over her to land behind her where he turned himself quickly and used the other was also as a support but this time to trow himself towards her already transformed on his 50% form(a classic werewolf with silver fur with balck details) when he got to her he grabed her by her shoulders(or what it is the anme on her cerberus form) and trew her towards the wall that he used to trow himself, as soon as he trew her he landed on the ground but sikked a bit while he turned himself to her direction to not leave his back wide opened for attacks while she was still in the air.

Archived