-46- (IC Thread)

Gabriel Maeso

"Very fine. I will let him rest. I will patiently wait." Lucifer walked out , still in disguise. He walked out, back in disguise. Having spoken with One and seeing Dimitri's condition, he frowned. But he had a good cover; that the squadron he was in was decimated by an unknown force, as the leader fought Lucifer. It was half-true, but he was the one to fight Dimitri. But it was to save his own skin, and Dimitri's as well. 46 and SYNCHRO must make a compromise, he thought. Or both 46 and SYNCHRO would be lost, making Earth an Apocalyptic Wasteland full of broken buildings, dust, bones, and the wind hollering the final cries of the owners of the bones.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lector, continuing to slaughter the citizens of the city causing an uproar. People ran in random directions hoping to escape, but he still caught up to them and killed them (with his teleportation abilities). Somepeople started to board up entry ways and some people who were driving at the time tried to run into him, but he sliced the cars in half with his axe. He got distracted by a strange flash coming from one of the scrapers. He was so distracted he didn't notice the car coming towards him and he got knocked into another building knocking him unconscious, but as he fell into unconsciousness his body started to carode (playing dead) and a foul odor was released from his fake dead carcass. People who came near to look saw his body, but ran away the smell of the odor.

Lini & Edge:
When Egde got out of the room he left the door slighty open, Line fixed her hair that fell on her face, she got to the door and whatched as Edge and Noir having a little discussion, she heard every sibgle word perfefectly, after Edge moved to the othe room she got out of the room and run across the hallway, when she passes trough Noir, she slow down and said "Shame on you Noir! Shame on you..." and then she continue walking, when she got to the door to the next room she sais loudly "Edge Wait up!", line get into a big room looking for Edge, she looked over the place, she found Edge, he in the bar, drinking and talking to the bartender. She walked near him and asked smothly "Edge...What are you doing? Are you okay?" he ignored her. Lini looked sadly to Edge, after several minutes in silence Edge got up walked away, Lini went after him, she tryed to hold hands with him. But when she got near enough to him, Edge slaped her hand away and said "Please Lini, Leave me alone...". Lini surprised asked "Why?", Edge gave no answer for that, sad and ager Lini slaped him in the face with all she got, after tat she ran out of the place crying, Edge close his fist hardly adn a tear ran on his face.

Lucifer paid for a night in a Hotel. Laying down, thinking about One and Dimitri, if anyone else would find out about what Dimitri had become. Lucifer once hated Dimitri, but he thought all malice between them had been repaid now that he was a Werewolf, and Lucifer felt some sympathy for him; a Werewolf inside the 46 Empire; he'd be killed on the spot. Dimitri was now something he once killed. [font="Times New Roman"] Kind of Ironic,[/font] thought Lucifer. He then put his weapons down, and took off the Uniform shirt. Nobody would see him in a high floor of the Hotel. But if found, he'd also be killed on spot. If they could get to me, thought the man again.

Dimitri and One;
One got blushed with Dimitri's last reaction, she then said in a bit of a rush "Well Dimitri, is better you get some rest now, I'm gonna take a shower, just stay here and rest okay?" One then got into the bathroom and started running a shower, she got un-dressed and got into the shower, she then said to herself loud enough to the shower cover her voice "One... How much your life had changed this last couple of days...". Outside the bathroom Dimitri was laying on the bed, he then laughed at himself for a seconds and though to himself "Five days ago I would have killed her in sight, but now..." He blushed a bit. He then smiled softly at nowhere and fell asleep.

Dimitri's Inner world;
Dimitri was leaned on a tree that was growing from the white ground, he suddenly heard a voice "A tree? How did you brought it here Dimitri?". Dimitri turned his head to where the voice came from and saw Silver on his werewolf form, he got up and said calmly "Well this is my inner world I can make anything here, I'm right, Silver?", Silver grinned in pride and said "You learn well, I believe that now your body is strong enough for what we have prepared." he then shout "BLACK! IT IS TIME!". Suddenly the running steps of a beast could be heard turning each time louder and louder, suddenly a sound of a impulse could be heard and then silence ruled, is less then a second Black landed near Silver with his hand on the ground making a big crater around him. He got up and took of the dust from him and said "Well, well, look who is so full of himself!", Dimitri laughed and sighed and said "it is always a pleasure to see you too Black.". Black then turned to Silver and said "You said that he was ready…" Silver then said calmly "So let's begin with it". Both werewolfs turned to Dimitri and got into battle stance and 2 different moonlight auras, one Dark one around Silver and a white one around Black, theyr auras started to merge and a big bright light shined, Dimitri covered his eyes because of the intensity, when he looked back to them, he saw a giant Dark wolf with silver details on his fur, he then heard a voice "Your mind and body are prepared for this, let's see if your soul is ready to accept it!", Dimitri then grinned and got his scythe(in his mind of course) and said "I see… LET'S GO!" and he rushed into the giant beast.

One;
One got out of the shower, got a towel and dried herself, she dressed up to go to sleep sins it was getting late, she got out of the bathroom while she was finishing drying her hair, she saw Dimitri laying in the bed with his eyes closed, she looked at him closely so see if he was still breathing, he was, she sighed with relief, she noticed that he wasn't covered and his wounds could get worst during the night that would be probably be really cold, she decided to cover him with a blanket, she then went to her room and laid down in her bed,she was about to sleep when she felt a strange mix of sorrow and happiness, she didn't knew how to feel, she just blushed while a tear started to run trough her face and she put her face strongly against the pillow and the tear slightly stained the pillow.

Lucifer:
Lucifer laughed at the ironic situation and went take a shower, after the shower he was dressing up and someone knocked in the door calling for him, he had to get into the uniform quickly, he then shouted "In a minute!" and quickly dressed up like a 46 member, he got to the door and looked trough the peephole, it was a man dressed in the hotel's henchmen outfit and was holding a package, he got his hat back on and opened the door saying "Yes?", the man extended the package to Lucifer and a piece of paper over a wooden board and said "Sign here please sir." Lucifer signed and said "Oh, ok." he then got the package and was going back inside when the man said loud enough so only Lucifer could hear him "His scythe will be a bit more tricky to get to you, but one of ours fixed his coat, it stills have everything that was on it, nothing was took." Lucifer grinned and said to the man "Good work, but this conversation was too long already, we can't raise any type of suspicions.", the man got out and Lucifer went back inside, lucifer true the coat on his side table and took of the uniform and closed the drapes and locked the door, he then laid down on the bed and sighed, he then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

One, Dimitri and Lucifer;
In the next morning, Lucifer got up took a shower and put up the uniform of 46 and went to One's house with the package theta he received last night, meanwhile One woke up with the smell of something being cooked, she got up and went down stairs, she saw Dimitri into the kitchen preparing something, she said surprised but sleepy "Dimitri?", Dimitri looked back to her and said with a smile "Good morning! Please have a sit.", One looked confused to him and walked near him and asked "Dimitri, what are you doing here?", Dimitri then said said "Making breakfast as you can see…" He then looked at her and said "One…thank you…really… I owe my life…and…" he then blushed a bit and as much as he tried no words come out of his mouth, One blushed aswell she then looked at Dimitri and hugged him tight, she then giggled and ran upstairs to get dressed, Dimitri finished the breakfast and got the table ready, a bit alter she got down and they sit at the table and started eating when One asked Dimitri "Dimitri…can I see your wounds? I want to be sure that you are okay…" Dimitri pulled some bandages showing a part of his torso where was really damaged before, it was now only a small scar, One got extremely surprised and quickly stood up and said "My god! That is the quickest recovery time that I have ever seen!" Dimitri looked at her and said "Well I had you to take care of me." She blushed and giggled while she sat again, they keep eating, and suddenly someone knocked on the door, One sighed and said "It must be that guy from yesterday… I will put this on the washer, can you get the door for me?" Dimitri answered "Sure." he ten got his plate and some other stuff over the sink balcony and went to the door, he looked on the peephole and muttered "Yeah it 's him." he then opened the door and said "Sir Kalamani, please come in.", Lucifer got surprised on how much Dimitri had got better, he got in and said while extending the package for Dimitri "Here, This is yours." Dimitri got the package and looked to Lucifer and said "You said that you had something to talk about with me." One then got with them on the front room and said serious to Lucifer "Glad that you brought something this time, please have a sit Sir Kalamani.", Lucifer sat on a chair and said "Please call me Lucifer.", One and Dimitri sat on a couch and then Dimitri said serious "So… What are your business with me Lucifer?".

Lini and Edge;
Lini got into her room and jumped on her bed and continued to cry, Edge in the other hand got into his room and started a nervous breakdown, he broke almost the entire furniture and almost opened a hole in one of the walls, both fell asleep to try to cool down, on the next day Edge woke up early adn went to Lini's room door, he standed there for a few moments getting courage to talk to her, he then konked the door and asked "Lini? Are you in there?" there was no response, Edge muttered to himself "Good way to go Edge, good way to go idiot..." he then walked into the hallway a bit and saw Reaper walking in, he grinned and said "Hey Reaper!", Reaper looked confused to Edge and said "Egde? What are you doing up so early?" Egde sighed a bit sad as he got near him, Reaper then said "Ah, I see, no need to explain anything if you don't want to, so why did you called me for?" Edge looked at him and said "You know... I need to talk to Lini about soemthing important but she is asleep so I would liek to ask you to when she get out of her room if you could tell her to meet me on the training room.", Reaper sighed and said "Sorry Edge, but I got a realy important meeting now, but I can send one of my subordinants to do it for you.", Edge then said thankfully "Thanks sir.", both took separade ways after that, Reaper muttered "Hun, who would know that Edge would follow my orders this time...", Edge went tot he trainign room and worked on making up a new record for his "game", he called it "Flamming Noir" where he shooted fire blasts at Noir shaped targets, some time later he was still trainign when the guy that took care of the trainign room targets and activitied and every sigle stuff said "Ok Edge, if you hit all of them this time you break your record.", Edge grinned and charged fire on his hands, he trew a small blaze blast on one target, he then jumped sideways and trew another one, he jumped again but this time he kicked the air sending another fire balst, it keep up for more a few shots, when he finished the man said "WAY TO GO! You broke your record.", Egde sighed and turned his back to the targets and saw Lini standing at the door he then said as he walked to Lini "Lini...".

Oerou:
Oerou was walking by the burden ruins of a small town when he saw a bit town not far from him, he walked till get got to it, when he got on it's center he saw humans running, he presumed that they were running from him and said "No, me don't want to harm.", the humans saw him and one shouted "AH! ANOTHER ONE OF THEM!" while the humans were trying to tun Oerou questioned himself "A..no..ther?". he then continued to walk.

OOC: Soul, Christian and Kongou gave me permission to use One, Lucifer and Edge on this post. and when I meant soul up there I mean the complete fusion of mind and body and memories.

There Lector's corpse lied as a small group of 46 agents gathered around to assest the situation. "There is nothing to see here!" one of them shouted. "Hey you go poke it make sure it's dead!" said another one, "Fine!" said another scarred. He approached the corpse and nerviously he poked it. "Hey guys it's dead!" he said as the skin and flesh returned to the body and Lector jumped up and ripped the agents head right off, but before he could finish his meal the 46's lifted their guns and prepared to fire. In an instance Lector disappeared and then from behind the agents he reappeared and then with his axe he chopped one of them in half. In shock some shouted,"The b**** can teleport!" as they went to a stare down with Lector. Lector started to approach with axe in air. When he suddenly was flung into the air and into a car. Lector immeadietly got up to see what had just hit him.

Golem/Oerou;
Oerou saw a big comotion with fire guns aheadm he walked slowly, passed trough rushing cars and desperate people, some moments later he saw a enormous pool of blood on the road and Lector teleporting and killing soldiers, Oerou got extremly angry, at the moment thet he could he grabbed Lector using one had and tre him into a nearby car, the car was turned into a pile of scraps and Oerou said "Why you kill these?" he waited for the awnser while he heard people running and scremming in panic, Oerou watched as Lector got up again and looked straight at him, he waited for an anwser.

Lector stood back up and looked at Oerou and growled out words in a demonic tone,"My.............meat!" Lector starred at Oerou for awhile then chucked his battle axe to draw Oerou attention. Right before the axe made it to Oerou, Lector teleported right in front of Oerou and caught the axe and slashed at Oerou's shoulder. After dealing the powerful blow he jumped back on top of the smashed car he was thrown on and made a mighty roar as he prepared to deal a second blow.

Dirk(doing a favor to Techi):
Dirk Laughed as he ignored Kazuya and stepped into the Corner of darkness, making Kazuya's real self follow. He he kept walking right through the wall and into the empty void of his own though and power, where reality and Dirk's wishes colide. He reached forth as a purple/blue glow appeared in his hand and he ripped it down to the ground, opening a portal he stepped through and appeared at HQ. He walked forward and pulled Kazuya with him. "I'm sorry, what was that?" He chuckled with a grin.

Kazuya's illusion appeared near him hiding him from the view of most others if there were any nearby as he came out on the over side of the portal. "With such powers as you claim" he says before muttering "and appear" then continuing to talk "that you have why would you help one as myself as opposed to just using this said power for your own gain.. after all greed is apparent among most being with power over others" he then says as he look around noticing that they were in a different building.

Dirk took several steps and sat in his favorite chair. Gesturing to the chair opposite of him, he begins to speak again. [b]"Power like mine is unprecidented for the main reason that it is prime and yet spectrum to all. Who is to say that I havn't already used my powers and knealt to the human weakness of greed? A big ol'scary Vampire like myself already knows that I can have what I want, and I already do. So please, just relax. There is no reason to think about it."[/b]

Kazuya floated behind the chair that dirk had gestured to as his illusion sat down on it both watching him closely. "Mind telling me where we are then?" he then asked softly as he floated, looking around wondering who else was in the building. Kzuya then made a slight hand sign before muttering "Vicis", seeing him moving around, leaving the vampire there before finding what appeared to be another person. "[i]So.. this place does seem to have other.. at least following this path it does..[/i]" he thinks to himself as his vision returns back to watching dirk.

Dirk scratched his head and grumbled a little before he heard the question.[b]"This is a place where monsters are a-kin. Where even the weak can stand a chance...sorta... If you arn't human and disire to live in world that is good to others like you, then you are as good as a brother here. Yes this includes brotherly fights and disagreements here and there. But this is better than living amungst those feeble humans and being discriminated against for being born with much more tastier blood-I mean, being born with exceeded strengths."[/b]

"hm.. so a safe haven from humans... now my only problem is the fact that i need to 'feed', if you will, from humans to keep my life going every now and again.." he then mutter just loud enough to be heard. "Oh and I have no such blood to be took.. my veins instead of blood flow with the energy or souls of those I've drained of life.. make it so much less likely that I'll bleed" he then says calmly having noticed what the vampire let slip while explaining the place, feeling as though it might be a good Idea to make sure to stay out of the shadows when he is around.

Dirk chuckled. [b]"Blood of souls you say? I've never tasted pure Energy before."[/b] Dirk grinned widely. He normally jokes about newcomers blood, finding it distasteful to actually attack q new brother on their first day. The jokes where more like warnings, and several of the currant brothers don' listen. That normally supplies Dirk with all the blood he'd need, but this blood of energy seems facinating and Dirk couldn't wait for this new brother to screw up. There are still plenty of room for special vials of rare blood in his fridge at home.

Kazuya moved closer to the nearest window his illusion staying perfectly still as he watched the vampire carefully, "It is not the same as blood in the fact that it does not leak as mortal blood does but however move through my body regenerating it constantly thus leading to my eternal life" he then says as he looked around. "Is there certain people in charge I have to meet before I reside here or..?" he then asks taking the subject of the conversation away from his blood as he thought they might try to test what he said.

Dirk yawned and told his new friend about how he's all set to just hang here. Dirk stood and walked around the room several times to stretch his legs. His whole body was fired up from that dragons blood, his whole face seemed to be transformed into a more hungry state. He was full, even though his fangs hung and his hair grew a little longer. His ears at a point.

Dimitri, One, Lucifer;
Lucifer slighty lauged and said to DImitria dn One calmly "Sir Dimitri, I'm the leader and representant the Cresent order." he was interupted by Dimitri "I know who you are." Lucifer continued "Calm down sir, on that pack, there is your coat, it was fixed and all your belongings are still on it." Dimitri in a serious mood just get the pack where his coat was and put it on top of the coffe table in front of them, Lucifer faced Dimitri confused and asked "Ain't you gona open it?" Dimitri Quickly anwsered "OS as you have no reason for me lying I have no reason to not belive in your word Sir." they continued talking for a while, Lucifer was cleary tryign to bring Dimitri to the Cresent Order but DImitri didn't wanted to pick sides right now, was when the doorbell rang, One went look who was it, she only saw a figure with a scythe she called Dimitri saying that it was for him, he went and opend the door, he got his scythe back, it was clearly his, it was the only scythe like that in England, as he closed the door Lucifer asked "So, Sir Kolskren, are you going to join us of the Holy Cresent Order?" Dimitri loked at him with his Scythe lean at his shoulder adn said calmly adn seriously "Sir Kalamani, even though I'm an atheis and do not agree with most of what most of churches had done in the past, I can't say a thing because of my fated past, even tough I do not judge people by theyr belives, I will not join your Organization, but you can count on me as a friendly hand agaisnt the 46s." he extended his hand as a signal of respect adn pact seal, Lucifer then said while he did the same as DImitri "I understand, We will meet again one day, i'm sure of it." Dimitri grinned adn said "I do not doubt of it", after that lucifer said his goodbye to One and Dimitri and leave the place, leaving Dimitri adn One at the peace that they were.

Dimitri; One;
One looked at Dimitri and asked "Dimitri... What are you going to do now that you have you belongins back?" DImitri Looked at her cunfused and said "What you mean what I'm going to do? I'm eternaly greatful to you One." One blushed a bit and said "Dimitri... about the past.... I... I..." DImitri got near her and put his fingers over her lips and said gently "The past is what is behind now, you don't need to talk about it if you don't want to." One blushed more adn looked to DImitri's eyes, they stared at each other for a while, One sudently said while hse got the pack where was his coat "So he said that your Coat is fixed, want to try it on?", Dimitri Open it up and put it back on, his coat was diferent from a normal coat, is was especificaly amde to fit his Scythe battle style, he fist put the left sleave part of it and pulled a bigger part that was something to cover his chest, it had no sleave, but it was not compeltely on, it had the left sleave that was had had the other part of the neck piece end places to close the buttoms fo that chest part, making a dounble chest protection, he put up his neckpiece and was about to close it when he remembered about that pack the man gave him, One had used the plain ticket but it still had a customized playing card, and structions for him to go to a base of soemthing called Schyincros on that city, Dimitri read it carefully and One asked him "Dimitri... Are you realy going to this place?" DImitri awnsered "Acording to this..." Dimitri got a surprised look on his face and said "One... I ahve to go, they might know some things of my past....my past before the empire." One asked to that "What do you mean?" Dimitri then said "My past before the empire... is somethign that I could never rememebr, not even with the most advanced technologies..." He looked at One and said gentaly witha smile "I won't take long, I promise I will be abck as soon as posible." he put the card back on his coat and hugged on and once again he thank her and appologized for so much work she had done, he leaved the house and followed the directions of the card. When he leaved One sighed and said to herself "Ah One... What had you got yourself into this time..." she then laughed a slighty bit abd sit on the couch to watch some TV.

Zeros;
A man in dark was hiding in aley next to One's house, he was looking by side to One's house, waiting for something or someone, he noticed someone going out of the house, he grabed his communicator from his belt and pressed a buttom on it and said "HQ, here is Zeros, are you hearing me?" he got a response a second later "Zeros, here is the HQ, what is your corrent report?" Zeros pressed a buttom and said "He is still alive, repeating, Dimitri Kolskren is still alive, he is currently hiding in a house, he has just left the house, should I barge in now?" the hQ then said "No, wait a little more, if he is left he won't be geting back so soon, wait a bit and then go inside, if both go out you know what to do." Zeros then said "Roger, Zeros out." he then turn off his communicator and put it back on his belt, he felt a common gun on his back, it was just a commom street thief, teh thief said "Gime you money!" Zeros wihtout a word punched the guy in the face knocking him out and then said "Hmpf, I hate street thiefs, always make me get my hands stained with theyr filthy blood.".

Oerou/Golem;
(@Smash; I will make it ASAP and when I have more ideas, I used all the ideas raw material for the rest of the post, sorry.)

Edge; Lini;
Edge went on Lini's directiona dn said calmly, "Lini..." she stared at him and said "Edge.... what happened to you yesterday?" at the end she almsot cryed, Edge quickly hugged her and said "I'm sorry, I was a stupid foolish selfish man, I'm sorry for making you cry, the last thing that I always wanted was to see you sad..." Lini knew that somethign was wrong with Edge last day, and the way that he was beeing right now, somehting had or was about to happen, she knew it, Edge then finished "Lini, can you forgive this foolish man?" he said as he got face to face with her, Lini looked deeply into Edge's eyes, she smilled gently, she hold his hands tight she then ran pulling Edge with her, they went to a exit/entrace room that was near Dirk's office, the room was empyt, so no one was going to interupt them, Lini turned to Edge and said "I forgive you, my little Edgy." Edge Blushed and said while he got something on his pocket "Lini, I want you to have this." he got a necklace from his pocket and placed it around Lini's neck, she blushed, Edge then said "It is an old family relic and I want you to have it." Lini blushed and both Lini and Edge kissed each other when they finished a noise from the door oppening was heard. Edge sighed and said "Who can it be...." he looked at the man and muttered with anger "Him!", Lini got confused but felt the anger on Edge, it was soemhtign that she had never seen before.

Dimitri; Edge; Dirk;
Dimitri walked till the door of the HQ of those called Schyncros, as he got near the door, it opened with a loudly sound, as he got in a man that was next to a woman saw him and anger grew on the man's eyes, moved by wrath and anger he turned into a powerfull looking form, he rushed and grabed Dimitri by his neck, trowing him in the groung and imobilazing him. The man looked to Dimitri's Face and said "You!... YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU TO SHOW YOURSELF HERE? HOW?! I will kill you for what you did to her!" Dimitre looked deeply on the mans eyes and said "I may don't know who you are, but you know about who I were, if you feel the need to kill me do it now...*look to the right with a hopeless look on his face*...I won't blame you for nothing..." a silence covered tha place... Dimitri Looked on the man's eyes once again and said like an order "...COME ON DO IT! YOU WANT TO DO IT, SO DO IT NOW!!!" Dimitri for soem reason knew that he would survive that, so that was why he said that. The man looked confused but still confident on his actions he prepared his arm to smash Dimitri's head on the ground. Dirk had heard the noise from his office and excused himself to Kazuya, he had something to take care of, he went to the corridor that connected that room to other parts of the HQ, he stayed there and had been watching the event carfully from the door, his cold eyes tracing over Edge's angry face slowly. "Maximum Demon/angel power output.. 40%" Dirk Mumbled with his frosted lips, as fangs slipped down between them and he grew taller, his muscles buldged a little and his eyes opened wide. A sickening grin ripped throw Dirks face in an unnusual way. In a flash, Dirk rammed into Edge with his shoulder and threw him up against the wall nearby, with his hand tightening around the man's neck. "This person is not to be harmed, you must be miss-informed or very stupid. Either way, someone will lose their throat over this. Dirk said as he let go of his grip and let the man fall. The veins in his right hand and both of his legs were popping outward and thick, they were black and pulsating from over use of his strength and speed.
Edge munbled something to himself, Dimitri hardly heard it, he said something like "I will kill him for you Rose.......Dirk, you are always interupting my fights...". Dimitri sighed sit on the ground and sighed and then said calmly "Doesn't matter if you stop him from trying to kill me... there are many others that will do the same... and a man told me to give you this..."*he extended his arm holding a playing card with the picture of a Joker and a Jackal of Spades, the simbol of one of the more important members of the SCHYNCRO Organization, Jack Spadas*.
Dirk's Eyes lowered to the card as his power limiter had cut him back to 10% and he looked more normal, his fangs sliding back into place. He leaned forward and took the card from Dimitri. Dirk looked at the card closer. "When did you see Jack?" Dirk's lips went to a more serious set and his eyes narrowed. He picked Dimitri off the ground and set him on his feet, letting go and hoping he had the will to stand by himself.
Dimitri looked at Dirk and said camly and sure of himself "A few days ago, when I was still on th 46 organization, I went on a mission with my squad, it was all going well but we find a closed door that nothing would open it up. So we blasted it up, when we got inside, I fought a man form the Cresent Order, after that I woke up on a hospital bed with machines conected at me, I took them out adn went on doing the report, some time alter I was called by the commander, so I went talk to him, he assigned me to another mission and claimed that all my squad had died on the last mission and I survived for some unkown reason, that was no news to me, I saw them dying, anyway, me and two of his man went somewhere away from London and when I got out of the Helicopter I got shot several times, I fell on the ground uncounsious, when I woke up it was night, and there was this man on the shadow of a tree, he said something about me being a werewolf but my powers were locked for some reason on my past, when I asked what he was talking about he pull out a golden medallion with a red stone in it for some reason I felt sorrow and pain, I kneed on the ground and almost cryed while I transformed, he then said that that was the Wolf's tear, as I got up he gave me a pack of stuff, there was a plain ticket and that card, he told me to find a man named Dirk. I met up with a woman named One, we spared a bit and after some events I shielded her from shoots of the 46s, she brought me to this town and took care of my wounds, I met up again with that man from the Cresent Order that I fought this morning, after I got my coat and this scythe back and went here." a small silence covered the place again "And of course that now I'm not on the Empire's Side anymore... and I know that doesn't mean that you will accept me on yours... or that I would be picking sides now...".
Dirk stifled a few small giggles from a small emotion spasm from hearing the story. He sighed when he grew control over himself again and turned on his heels, walking through the room and going back to the door he came from. He turned again to look back at the two guys who both seemed like more downers than he was being right now. "You two should be careful around me when I'm thirsty... Dragon blood goes just great with the tea in my fridge, and were-wolf bloods goes with anything. I had to pinch myself to keep from pouncing on you two... with that said, be careful, these next few days won't be a dissapointment for you two... unless you die of course... Dimitri, be here tomorow, I want to see what you are capable of." He continued walking as the door closed behind him.

EDIT: BTW, I ahd the permission fo all to use theyr characters, and everyone, lets get this thing back on action, I haven't been posted os much because of this kind of posts so I will be naming 2 or 3 Co-Hosts, whoever feels interested on the idea pelase or PM me or psot about it on the OOC.

Kazuya watched as Dirk left before standing and walking, his illusion stopping any without such keen instincts as dimitri's from telling the real him wasn't at the same spot. Kazuya continued walking, past the man he saw in his vision and through what seemed to him not knowing the place a maze of hallways, ending up walking back into the room where he started and taking the exit Dirk took, by now confused on why his usual sense of direction wasn't as perfect, "[i]I was probably in one place too long.. too used to how that town looked..[/i]" he reasoned to himself as he saw Dirk walking towards him as he continued towards the doorway.

• 2 weeks later...
Dirk did a quick leap past Kazuya, did a few more large leaps till he landed himself in a room with several chairs and a big table in the middle. In the corner of the room, there was a mini-fridge. On the wall of the room, there was a big white board with very special markers that are by far more effecient in color, durability, erasability and much more longer lasting than your average white board marker. The smell of the markers were kept concealed by their revolutionary caps. Dirk loved to obcess over the small details as much as possible when he felt tired, he must have over exerted himself and he should be getting a bit thirsty. He took a seat at the end of the table and sighed, his head hurt a bit and considers how it is just like a human symptom when they go without water.

Kazuya watched as Dirk leaped by before continuing into the room Dirk had been in previously, looking at the two others in their as his real body moved sideways so as to dodge most likely possible attacks if they didn't know where the real him was like the vampire had. "Seem to be quite lost" he then muttered just loud enough to be heard as his illusion moved forwards closer to the two in the room watching them seemingly carefully. "so... do either of you know where I'm meant to be...?" he asked quietly his illusion's mouth timed perfectly as he then continued, "That vampire guy that just left brought me here and well... this place is getting confusing" he then continued as the real him floated in place.

• 1 month later...
Dimitri turned to the door and walked on it's direction, he stoped and turned his eyes to where the Djjin's ilusion was standing and said serious "I'm also my first tiem in this place, I'm sure it won't be my last, neither the last attempt of beeing murdered by someone here..." Dimitri took a small break and turned his eyes directly to where Kazuya's real self was and continued "...you should ask someone else, oh and by the way Djjin, when you talk, try to stay at the same place of your ilusion, anyone with highly evolved hearing can tell where you are only by listening to your breath our by the air that is moved while you float." Dimitri grinned and gave a step, the door in front of him openned with a sound of high presurized air beeing released, he stoped midway out on the door and said "You better keep all of that alive the next time we meet, 'she' wouldn't like her last wish to be forgothen." Dimitri then walked away, after 2 or 3 steps the door closed quickly. Dimitri walked for some time, he couldn't take the big streets, someone could reconize him, so he took the side streets. In midway of One's house he saw a small and wellcoming looking pub, he got in a bit shy, he was the only one there, as he got closer to the balcony he noticed a youg looking man sitting on a chair with the daily paper over part of his face and his hands behind his back. Dimitri looked at him and said "Hello?". The man on the chair used one of his hands to lower the paper and revealed almost all face and said with a cold and sleepy look on his eyes "Do you want something sir?" he then noticed Dimitri's Scythe and his eyes open widely he got up quickly and muttered "Th-that scythe...", Dimitri extended his hand with money and said "I want a wiskey shot with 2 blocks of ice please." The man got back to normal and said "Yes sir." he then served Dimitri his drink and stared at his scythe. Dimitri opened his neck protection of his coat and a bit of his torso part of the coat to the neck piece notannoy him, he sat in front of the balcony and drunk half of his drink in one sip, he noticed the man staring at his scythe and asked "Something wrong sir?" The man looked at Dimitri's face at his eyes open wide and thought "Can he be realy 'Him'?" he then asked Dimitri "No nothing sir, ah, do you mind if ask your name sir?" Dimitri looked to the right wiht his drink on his hadn and said "It is Dimitri, Dimitri Kolskren, why do you ask?" The bartender when heard Dimitri's name thought "Dimitri Kolskren...hun...a relative maybe?" then said "You look awefully like an old friend of mine Sir. Kolskren, for a second I thought you could be him." Dimitri finished his drink and said "I see, do you mind if I ask your name sir?" the man slighty laughed and said "It is Alexander." Dimitri grinned and went to the door and said " I will try to stop some more times." Alexander grinned and said "I will be looking foward to it." Dimitri then got out, Alexander then leande back on his chair, he grinned and laughed and palced his paper back over his face. DImitri walked down the street, he didn't knew what but somehting was bothering him.

Edge & Lini:
Edge's aura started to flame up as he heard Dimitri's words, he nearly melted the wall and place that he was sitting, he got up with great anger on his eyes and walked back to the door he came from, he stopped midway Lini and his previous location, he turned his head to the Djinn's illusion and said "If you follow that corridor behind you, you will get to the cafeteria 1F, there you can ask for a map or better explanations..." he continued walking and stopped right next to Lini, he turned his head to her and said "I'm going to go on a small hunting or recon mission just to chill down, want to come?" he finished with a smile. Walking the grand hallways, finding the small mission board was a bit to find. "Which mission do you want to do?" Edge asked Lini. Sturdly looked at the board, she was practically focusing on the many requests that are stucked on the board.
"This one." she picked the one in the far low right corner.
Lini detached it from the board, and showed it to Edge. "Now you're talking! I'm ready for some action!" Edge stretches his legs to relax.
The request looked:
[b]Suspicious 46 actions on Greathorn Forest
Nearby town nearly destroyed by explosions, probably done by 46 troopers.
Type: Recon[/b]

Edge read the request and said "We should bring this to the office guy" "You mean Hinder?" Lini said, Edge looked at her confused and said "Who?" "The guy that give us the charts that we have to get to a General or a Master to get the confirmation to do the mission." Lini said with a smile Edge then slighty laughed at himself and said "Oh yeah! To where that guy is!", Edge and Lini headed to the main room then to a long hallway, from where they got to another room, where they got the mission chart from Hinder, who was a old friend of Lini so he did some tricks to both of them be able to go on that suposed to be solo mission, from there they got to the designated Master, theywere set on a helicopter that took them to a place near the Greathorn forest from where they should start their way to the town, they didn't took long to get there, as soon as they got there,

Kazuya's illusion nodded his head slightly in thanks while the real him moved back through the door the illusion moving behind him catching up to him and forming where his body was as he walked down the corridor, following it until he found a room most likely the cafeteria and entering, asking for a map of the facilities. After waiting for a couple of seconds Kazuya was handed a map, thanking the person who handed it to him before opening it looking at it carefully and trying to follow it to end up at what appeared to be a relatively open area.

Lector starred at Oerou who took the attack quite well, he growled at him as he prepared to pounce at Oerou until he noticed a electricity flowing around Oerou and then he started to charge at Lector. Oerou slammed Lector frying him and knocking him into a far off building. Lector lied on where he landed as Oerou approached him. At first Oerou thought he had killed Lector so he turned away and felt sad, he moaned and started to walk until Lector's axe flew into Oerou's back then Lector jumped and kicked the axe further inside of Oerou's back the using his teleporting powers he appeared in front of Oerou's face and kicked knocking him onto his back and the axe. Coming to his surprise Oerou got back up and pulled the axe of his back and starred at Lector who just growled at him.

OoC: Gabriel did allow me to use Oerou for this.

Archived