-46- (IC Thread)

Gabriel Maeso

"Angel/Demon power limiter, 40%" The words felt like they came out of no where as pure darkness envelopes the area and two gigantic tenticles smack The two raging dragonoids together. Weakening them to the point of utter exhaustion since the tenticles sucks their energy dry. The small realm-like state shifted slightly as the darkness grew a purple like tint that is see through-able and Dirk walks out on a pile of debri left from the shattered piller. He chuckled softly to him self as his features where more Vampuric now than before. His skin was a slight dark grey and his fangs more noticable as his ears grew to a point and his hair fell too his shoulders. He walked forward and took a syringe from mid-air, using it to take some of the generals blood. "Stupid dragons always wrecking the place... then I get blamed, of course. If I catch either of you doing this again, I will be taking more than this vile of blood. No, Next time you becom a full course meal." Dirk Laughed histarically as he teleported to his room and the space became normal again, the headquaters were fixed but the dragons were at a lose of breath and niether could summon the strength too stand.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucifer stripped from his Robe. He stole clothing from the only soldier left standing behind him. He then proceeded to place a temporary coloring of his hair, tied it up, and hid it under the issued headgarment. "Now, to infiltrate the area and find Dimitri." He said, cutting down the locks a little, and left a note: "I left incognito to find someone tied into the 46 Empire that is a good asset to our forces. Truly yours, Lucifer. PS, I cut my hair, dyed it, and stole the clothing the dead man had." He then sped off into the Empire, some 500 miles away. The good thing is, super speed allowed him to get there, in about two minutes. He easily slipped past security with a Forged Identification Card, and entered the city. "Now, to find Dimitri." He ran around the city, frantically checking Windows until he saw Dimitri inside One's house. He knocked on the door.

One,
"Okay i got to hurry up and bandage him." She thought as she saw Dimitri passing out on the bed, "Good night, now there wont be no hassle bandaging you.'. She was rushing to finish his bandages, but in the process of doing it she passed out still holding a bandage on Dimitri. As One was sleeping Dimitri started to move harsh in bed because of something he was dreaming of.

Dimitri's Inner world,
Dimitri was flying like if he was eeing trew by someone, he managed to stabize himself adn got into the ground, he looked foward grining and someone said "Com'on! Dimitri! I know you can do better then that!" sudently Black could be seen walking in Dimitri's Direction sudently Silver's voice could be heard "Black calm down! If you kill him here, he will be doomed aswell!" Black turned his face to Silver adn said "I know, I'm justplaying with him and besides..." when Black was talking Dimitri turned into werewolf and attacked him sending him away some meters and then said "Hehe! You let you guard wide open!", Black got up and laughed a bit then said "You are getting better at it... HEY SILVER! Do you think that he is ready?" silver then said "Some mental attack will do him some good first, Dimitri FACE YOUR PAST!" he then looked to Dimitri and extended his hand in Dimitri's direction making a weird mental wave that went on Dimitri's direction.

Dimitri,
Some time later(after the event on Dimitri's mind) Dimitri sudently woke up a bit despered but noticed that was almost completely bandaged in One's house, he looked to a table on the right side of the bed and saw medical supplies and bullets that had been took out from his body. The procedure must have been really hard for One he thought he then looked to the edge of the bed and saw One sleeping. She was holding a piece of the bandages that were on Dimitri, there was also some bullets near her, he noticed that she had fallen asleep while finishing with his medical procedures. He still hasn't really understood why she helped him, but was happy to know that at least someone wasn't trying to kill him, and cared enough about him to help him. Dimitri then looked over to the ceiling and fell asleep once again.

ooc: Soul allowed me to post that One part(well I think that I was allowed, Soul if you have anything against it tell me that I re-organize the post).

After what Dirk had did to stop the fight, Edge got really and obivously angry, he fell on his knees because of his fustration, while Edge is on his knees, Noir got up and walk into Edge and point his tip of the sword to Edge and he said coldly "Do that again and I won't hold anything back.". Then a speaker went on, and said out loudly "Edge Volcaneel aka 'Fire Destroyer' Please come to the Main Room immediately after lunch break". After five minutes later Edge got up and start to walk to the back of the HQ to get to the main room. When Edge walked into the main room, a big screech fill the entire room. Edge cover his ears immediately and falls onto his knees in great pain. Then the screeching stops, only brings silence into the room, well only for a second. "What in the hell were you doing in the General's office while he was reporting some papers?!" A voice boomed. This makes Edge nervous and straighted himself and quietly answer the question "W-well, I was bored and I wanted to look for a fight, so I picked Noir because I hate that guy" He said while putting his index fingers together. Then he look up at the mysterious voice came from, he saw one of the masters of the Schyncro Organization, Reaper The Crimson Demon, the Devil’s Representant (Reaper’s Human form: http://img228.imageshack.us/i/34244907.jpg/sr=1, Demon Form: http://sp7.fotolog.com/photo/39/26/65/pcgames/1257140131349_f.jpg), Reaper looked down to him and grined at Edge, “Edge I don’t know what to do with you anymore, you mostly bring problems, I will leave you here for a while, you can’t go out on missions and someone will always be watching you, now leave this room at once and go to your room now.”

Meanwhile Edge is in the Main Room, Noir walk up back to his desk, push his chair back, sit down on it, get his pen, and start working on his reports again. But while he was writing, his pen froze in ice and broke into pieces because he was still angry at Edgeand was having a hard time control his powers. So he got more angry because his pen broke and now he have nothing to write with. As the result, he slammed his wooden desk with his fists and that froze into ice and it broke in half. Then Noir just put his head down, sit back down and massage his temples, "Ugh...I'm having a bad day, am I?" He said defeated.

Lini.
Lini was walking in the Schyncro Base when she heard a huge noise and though to herself "Ãh! And there goes Edge and Noir again..." she went to near Noir's office nad laughed as the battle went on, when she saw Dirk comming into that room she gota bit scared and yet delighed at the situation she watched as Edge went to reaper's Office and decided to play a little prank on him, she watched closely while Edge walked to his room a bit scared but yet angry, he got into his room and fell on his bed with his arms behind his head, sudently Lini fell of the ceeling upside down and in the middle she started floating by using her wings, she stoped in the air with her face in front of Edge's face she, she then said loudly "Hey Edge! How is it going?!" Edge got scared with such action and said scared "Lini! Wha...What are you going here?!" Lini laughed at him and said "You are funny Edgy*wink*!" she then get herself with her back to the window and crosed her legs adn looked at Edge and said "So... What are you up to?".

Wha! How did you get here Lini?" He said while he sit on his bed and tried to relax from what just happened, Lini looked at him and said "Geez, I only asked how you were, don't need to be rude" then she looked to outside and asked the dragon "Hey wanna go grab a drink or eat something?" Edge almost got up until he remembered what Reaper had and said "Hell no! Do you think that I'm going out to just get in trouble?!" in frustration. Lini looked down at him and said with charm "Ow! Please, I never had a free time in the past few months, I got to do something!" she then jumped and got on top of him with her knees and grabed him by his shirt and got her face realy near his. Edge looked deep on Lini's eye (she wears an eyepatch) a silence fell on the place for a few moments, he grabbed her by the back of her head with his right hand and pulled her towards him, her hands slipped towards him to hug him, his left arm passed trough her side and hold her tight with him they kissed each other on a long passioned kiss.

ooc: This event is really important for near future events on Edge's life. And Gabe said that I had permission to use Lini.

Golem/Oerou;
A giant Golem figure was standing in a street when a man came near him, the man looked like a military, he looked closely at the Golem and said calmly "Yeah, it is it..." he then turned and shouted for some man a bit away from his location "It is it that we came here looking for!" one of the man away said loudly "Ok! Guys! let's blow it up!" sudently the golem started moving it looked down to the man near him and said slowly "You here, you not afraid." the man looked back and saw the giant creature with his arm extended till near him, the man screamed and tryed to ran awya but fell, he looked to the Golem and pointenda gun to it, he shouted desperade "AH! GET AWAY YOU MONSTER!" the Golem didn't understood the man and tryed to get near him, the man sudently shooted the Golem, the Golem took the shots and the other men started to shoot him too, he looked to the man and said "Me want to live, why you stop me?" sudently a large eletrical discharge could be seen in the place, the houses on fire and only the corposes of tose man rosted on the ground, the Golem looked at them and turned his back on it to walk slowly somewhere else.

Lini and Edge;
Sudently someone knocked the door breaking the moment and a familiar voice could be heard saying "Hey Scaly! There is mail for you, it seems to be from our homeland!" Edge qucikly and yet calmly got up and went to the door, he open the door and asked to Noir "What is it Frostbite?" Noir looked at him and asked "Are you deaf Bad Breath? I said that there is mail for you! Got get it lazy ass!" Edge sighed looke to Lini and made a gesture saying that he would have to go get something, she agreed with her head as Edge got out of the room and crossed paths with Noir he said "I'm not deaf, you that should get a medice for your cold, your voice is terrible Squinty Eyes." Edge then walked to the connection room(a room that connects diferent areas) leavin Noir there angry, Edge arived at the CR and asked a guy on a table about mail for him, the man said "There is a small package for you mister Volcaneel, is right over that table." Edge awnsered "Thanks you sir." he then got his package and read the name of the sender, it was his uncle and aunt that lived on his homeland, he open it and read it's letter, when he read it he got realy serious and went back to his room in the way Noir looked at him and said "So you got your breath medicine Bad Breath?" Edge not even looked at him he just said as he passed trough him "Shut up Darasty! This is no such thing for jokes!" he then entered his room and leaved Noir there passmed with the way that Edge talked to him, it must have been something realy serious for such talking, When Edge got in his room he took a few steps then he fell on his knees crying, Lini quickly went to help Edge she huged him to try to make him feel better and said "Calm down Edge... It will be okay..." but he continued on crying.

-Meanwhile in the forest-
Deep in the forest 2 hunters are out for late night deer hunting. "Sheesh, Tom you think it's safe to be hunting this late?" said one of the hunters. "What's the matter scared?" said the other hunter. They continued up through the forest and then they heard a sound. "T-T-Tom!" said one of them scarred. "Shut up! It might be a Deer so don't scare it!" said the other one madly. "I-I-I don't think this is...." said the other hunter before he was cut off by a shreik from his friend,"Aaaaaah!" "CRUNCH!" The last hunter heard a crunch sound and the shreik stopped. He continued to walk where his friend was and found that there was something hovering over a body and what appeared to be eating it. "What the hell?" he said then he shined a light on the 2 bodies and there he saw a creature (Lector) that had the head of a buck and had grey colored skin. The creature turned at the hunter and with blood going down his mouth he roared at the other hunter and the hunter ran with all of his might not looking back and then he eventually stopped behind a tree looking to see where the creature was. There was nothing, but when he turned back there stood the creature right at his face. He brought up his shotgun to shoot it, but the creature grabbed the shotgun and bent it up. "AAAAAAAAAH!!!" the man screamed before the creature killed and ate all of him except for his head which he hung to a tree using the hunters knife. After he hung the head of the fallen hunter he realeased a loud roar. The roar echoed all of the way to the city.

OoC: Lol almost like any other horror movie starts!

"Velocitas!" Kazuya said loudly as he heard an explosion somewhere behind him, quickly following the faint blue line with a burst of speed he had gained from the spell. Kazuya then ran down the road, his speed increasing further as he moved, his real form not able to be seen as his illusion now looked similar to a small orb. "[i]This line has to lead to someone.. I don't know where but at least it should be someone who can help me stop those foolish agents[/i]" he though to himself while moving.

[spoiler=OOC]
Velocitas = Speed, Speed-boosting spell able to increase my speed for a limited amount of time, going over that limit can result in extreme need of life draining and eventually death/discontinuation[/spoiler]

Dirk stepped out of the shadowy corner into a pitch-black room. With his ability to see the room with no light, he saw his desk and his very comfy black leather couch. He stepped slowly too the only door and opened it too a hallway where he stepped down stairs too hid living room. The roof of this place is only see-through by both the moonlighten sky and from the inside out. Dirk slowly moved too the large bar table and grabbed a glass from the glass-drawer. He set it down on the bar table and poured the dragon blood into the glass, making the blood stained suringe disappeared and he picked up his glass and stepped over too his gigantic fluffy black couch that faced a giant tank of exotic sea-creatures that he created with his powers. A small puff ball rubbed against the side of the tank in recognition of it's master. Dirk grinned and took a sip of the blood.

Dimitri, One, Lucifer(Soul and Christian Exodia gave me permission to use them while they are gone for some time):
Lucifer didn;t recived any response from inside after he kocned the door, when he was going to knock again he hear a sound of an explosion from some not so nearby ruins, he thought to himself "My god... what had happen? anyway, I have to see if they are okay inside..." he then knocked again and more hardly some times, inside One woke up with a noise comming from downstairs, sounded like a door beeing hit, she woke up and while she was a bit confused she noticed that haven't finished bandaging Dimitri, she quickly finished and went downstairs adn went to the door saying calmly "I'm coming!" she sligtly oppened the door and saw a strange man in 46 clothes, she got desperade but hide it and asked the man "Y-yes what do you need?", Lucifer had seen some real 46 memebers some time before so he had to act right, he looked at One and said "I'm looking for a man named Dimitri Kolskren, he is a suspect of a realy big crime, have you seen him lady?" One looked at the man and said "No, I'm sorry for not beeing able to help you sir." but she was realy thinking "A Crime? Idiot! You are just saying that because he is a supernatural creature!" as hse closed the door, when she was about to close the door completely Lucifer put his hand to it not to close and said "If you don't know nothing then you wouldn't mind if I checked you home, right?" One looked despered she just anwsered "Ah... of course not, just let me finish some stuff upstairs..." she then ran to the upper floor and leaved Lucifer there, he closed the door and thought "Phew! those 46 members were getting close... if they saw me they would probably kill me...", One Ran to the room where Dimitri was, she quickly hide all of the medical instruments and put a blanket over Dimitri and said a bit more calm "Don't move... I will keep you protectec till you get in good shape again..." she then got out of the room and got onf of her guns before she closed the door, she got back downstairs and saw the man looking trough the window concerned about something she asked "Is somethign wrong?" the amnd quickly turned to her and said "? Oh nothing I was just checking." she looked at him sharply and said serious "I see... so aren't you going to check this room?" Lucifer then though to himself "Sigh, if I want those idiots to go away I will have to spend some time here..." he then said "Yes, ah I already checked part of this room so it won't take long.", "Okay, I will just wait here." One said while she sit on the couch and thought "There is something about this man that isn't normal..." some time later the man wnat to a chair and sit on it, it was facing the stairs so as he, One looked confused at him and asked "What are you doing?" the Lucifer looked at her and said "Waiting...", sudently some steps could be heard from the staircase it was slowly steps, sudently Dimitri apeared coming down the stairs, he was with his hand on his torso, like he was holding it to not crumble apart but almost fell on the ground, One yelled worryed "Dimitri!" as she got up to make Dimitri stabilize again, Dimitri thanks to One stalized again and said calmly and in pain after thanking One for helping him "Your voice... your way of beeing... and now I see your face... you are the man from that night... the man from the crescent order!", Lucifer too of his hat and stood up and said "Yeah, that is me, I'm the leader of the cresent order, Lucifer Kalamani, Dimitri, on my way here I was informed that you had lost your coat and scythe, so I sent some subordinants to get it for you, they should be here in about 2 days, but now we have some worst things to take care of."

(I will stop for now, when I get more ideas I post more).

(I have the ability to make a Phone post.)
"I am only here to see Dimitri. I actually hate this war; I chose sides to help these creatures. Humans outside the 46 aside from those outcast because of powers of supernatural quality." He held his cane well. "I think that harmony must be established, or everything, 46 and SYNCHRO alike, will crumble into nothing. I believe that this could be established by discussions of ideals. Surely a compromise could be made." His smile flashed.

Dirk slowly consumed the rest of the dragon blood while he watched his crazy sea-creatures swim around in the large water-tank that out- lined a whole wall in Dirk's gigantic living room. He lay on the couch with his head on the couch pillow and his feet set on the opposite arm rest. Dirk sighed loudly, his body was always this shape. But, he had felt all of his organs shift around twice when he was turned. He remembers only the dark night and the beautifull woman who lay on top of him, sucking his blood then forcing some of hers into his wound while they kissed. "It's been so long... Will I ever see you again, Rashata?" Dirk asked into the shadows with no response. He missed her, but hasn't seen her since that night. He sighed loudly again as he sat the blood coated glass on the floor beside his couch.

Kazuya continues to move quickly before arriving at the bottom of a large hill, atop it sat a large black mansion that was barely visible from the mist surrounding it. "[i]hm.. this seems bit different to what that city looked like.. I guess I'll check it out but they probably won't be any of those guys[/i]" he thinks to himself as he starts moving up the hill, his spell running out as he reached the top. "[i]Time to see who's home[/i]" Kazuya thinks to himself as he floats above the mist, making his illusion walk through it before floating back down as it reached the doorway, knocking on the door lightly before attempting to open it, making sure he was slightly off to the side so that if someone attacked his illusion as he opened the door they would go right through.

Dirk groaned himself awake, he had fallen asleep. He dreamed about swimming with Rashata again. The dream gave Dirk warmth to his usually cold appearance. With a smile he just starred back into the fish tank for a few minutes before he heard th knocking. He stood up from the couch and dragged himself to the door with a smile, letting a fang slid out of the right side of his lips. The front door lead to Dirks living room. He slowly opened it and spoke. "Hello, What brings you here?"

"Well I was following.." Kazuya then says as both his illusion and the real him look down at the now strong glowing blue light pointing at it slightly before remembering that he was the only one who would be able to see it. "I was following a trail I had found at a weapons research lab.. there wouldn't happen to be any 46 agents around here would there?" he then asks calmly the illusion standing there looking at the man who answered the door while Kazuya's real self moved back slightly out of arm's reach atleast.

Dirk grinned. "I insure you, they will never find you here." His voice getting a little higher as he feels more awake. His right fang that was laying between his lips, had gotten a small glimmer on it. He cracked his knuckles and gave another sigh. "Just come on in, I hope you're not afraid of the dark!" he said as he stepped inside, down the small hallway that opened up to the stadium sized living room. He lied back on the couch and mumbled something softly to himself before opening his lips again. "if you are a creature than I am glad to tell you no other place is much saver for you than here."

Kazuya stepped inside slightly faster than his illusion, closing the door behind him while looking at the man who invited him in, "a creature.. well I'm not sure about that but I am not human, nor mortal.. I am what you would call a djinn or Djinni (genie in english)" he says as his illusion catches up to him, moving ahead over into view more. while he stood back getting accustom to the absence of light. "May I ask what you are?" he then asks his voice only just able to be heard as he talked quieter now he was inside.

Dirk grinned much much wider. "Some hear me in stories of love and rivalry, blood sucking freak that I am. My race is much weaker than I on average, my siblings and I are like gods. I am thousands of years old and yet I hav not aged. I am as strong as a average human by day and in the light. But, by night when the shadows engulf me, I am like a king, a god again." Dirk chuckled. "I am a vampire with a god- like complex who has a heart for the weak but respect for the strong." Dirk yawned, revealing his fangs.

"So.. would that light include magical light?" he asks before making a small hand gesture before saying "Lux" a small glowing ball appearing on one of the illusion's hands. The ball of light then moves between the hand of the illusion as if bouncing between them, spreading a small circle of light around him. "Hmm.. wait a minute I think I may have heard of your kind before in my thousand years.. If i remember right.. a sharp wooden object impaled to the heart, fire, holy water, etc. are weaknesses right?.. but I've never heard of power gained while in shadows.." he says as the ball of light grows smaller.

"magic light is a helpful illusion, nothing more. And you are thinking about my race, my siblings and I share no such weaknesses besides being outside of our favored habitats. I can create and mold whatever I chose while in my absence of light." he said, pointing over to his giant tank of sea-creatures as a beautifull mermaid woman swam to one side of the tank and touched the glass, smiling and waving shyly at her creator. The other creatures in the tank were less human and more fish. They all were pretty cool looking in their own way. Dirk was pretty proud of himself here. "I can also feel the reality of my suroundings. This includes knowing where the real you is, but only without real Light around me." Dirk's left hand rose to meet the mermaids Hands between the glass.

Lector was sitting in his cave waiting for more tasty humans to enter into the forest, but at last no one was appearing into the forest. He started to get hungry and antsy. Suddenly without paitence he grabbed his battle axe and started to walk out. He kept on walking he eventually walked past the forest edge and went into the city. Before he could be spotted he hid in an alleyway and gazed at them he started to approach quietly, but then without notice he heard a scream,"Eeeeek!!! What the hell is that thing?" he noticed a woman who was across the street was pointing at him and everyone saw him then. Lector made great haste by pouncing into the crowd and started a massacre. He roared as loud as he could and started to chase and eat any human in sight.

The ball of light then disappeared as Kazuya moved to roughly where his illusion of a human body was looking at the man/vampire. "If you can sense where I am you should be able to sense my true form's shape.. of course I've shrunk myself down so i can fit inside most human buildings now.." he says quietly as he looks over towards the tank seeing the mermaid in the fish tank that swum near the edge of it looking at the vampire. "One last thing I want to ask... if you yourself are as powerful as claimed why would you help someone like me instead of just forging out your own existence into the world?" he asks his voice quiet as he looks back at the vampire.

Dimtiri, One, Lucifer;
One looked at Dimitri, that was still in pain, she then got serious and turned to Lucifer and said "Listen Lucifer, you are not the only one to hate this war, you might have come here to see Dimitri, but as you can see he is in too much pain right now and..." Dimitri gently and calmly whispered to One "Please...don't worry...about...it..." as Dimitri whispered to One she got blushed, Dimitri took a deep breath then looked to Lucifer Kalamani and said "Mister Kalamani...I know well about the cresent order, taking the last event of my life into consideration I agree that the peace must be estabilished" sudently his lungs and heart expanded against his chest bones, he was about to cough, One noticed his sudent pain and the contractions on his bones, it looked like his lungs were going to smash his heart(I have felt what I had just described, it is awful.) and covered his mouth with her hand as he cough he noticed that he had cough blood, insteed of just air and said "Dimitri! Please come! You have to rest.", One and Dimitri went walking up the stairs, in the middle One turned to Lucifer and said calmly "Mister, please I ask you to leave now, come back tomorow, when he may be a bit better.", One and Dimitri got to the upstairs floor, Lucifer slighly laughed and tought to himself "These two... well is better I be going like she said" he then got his hat back one adn got out from the door making sure that no one outside saw him, on the upstairs room, One put Dimitri back on the bed and though to herself "Dimitri... you are a realy a persevering man..." and said to him "Calm down Dimitri, I will get somethig for this coughing, I won't take much time..." she then leaved the room, Dimitri then hold his pain for a bit and tough to himself "I realy don't understand why she is doing it all..." he then started to she the white mist once again and heard from a certain distance "It looks like she cares about you..."

Dimitri's Inner world:
Dimitri turned around and saw silver standing there and said "Silver... I thought that I could only be here when I was uncounsious and I know that 'm still counsious..." Silver looked at Dimitri and said "Look Dimitri, We are in your mind, you can come in here whenever you want, but now we need to talk about somethign important." Dimitri Looked at Silver adn said "What is it?" Silver looked serious to him and a moonlight aura came around him adn he turned into a human from, he was same tall as Dimitri, with a Dark as the night coat, and a even darker hair that fell on his face a bit, he looked at Dimitri and asked "Dimitri, why when you face your past you try to make those who you hurt stay away?", Dimitri looked confused to Silver and said "What are you saying?", Silver looked at him and said "It is something that comes on you since you were a child, please think about it, for a good warrior, the body adn the weapons are just props, what realy matter is teh connection betewen them and a strong mind."

Dimitri and One:
Dimtiri got completely back to his body as One got back into the room, she looked at him with some medicines with her, she sit next to him and prepared one of the midicines and gave him saying "Here, this may get you a bit better...", Dimitri sit on the bed and took the medicine in one second and looked for a few seconds to the celling, he then closed his eyes and sighed, he then leaned himself on the bed and looked directly to One, like he was admiring a work of art, or enjoing a marvelous song.

The letter that Edge received was from a relative, his uncle, it was saying that his grandfather left a little gift for him, i was set to be delivered on that day, his grandfather has hope that that day was a day when there was peace among humans and Supernatural Creatures, what was left was Edge's grandfather necklace that divided into 2 halfs, one for Edge and one for Rose, Edge's sister, that unfortunaly was dead, while Edge was crying, Lini tried to make him calm down but he was in a much bigger pain that he ended up saying "Lini, I'm sorry but, I need some time alone..." and rushly get out of the room leaving Lini there by herself, when Edge got out of the room and walked a bit on the hallway, Noir came from the end of the hallway saying, "Aww, did the little firefly finally have to cool down and she shared some tears?" starts making fun of him for being crying. With andger and wrath Edge said "Leave me, will ya?!" at Noir and then went to the bar for a drink or to a external area to cool down a little.

Archived