-46- (IC Thread)

Gabriel Maeso

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
"Very well, What are you being hunted for?" "If you want i can get you far away from here with no more trouble from the 46 empire." [i]Oh my god, what have I myself into?[/i] "Well right now i cant cause well, my car is sorta upside down." he slowly put his hands down and walked closer to Kazuya, now that he looked more human. "I can make you shield item to make so only your some form of a illusion will appear and you will be safely protected." [i]Oh my god, this is bad.[/i] he looked around to all the destruction, "Woah you've been busy."

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucifer finished the letter, put it in a bottle, and set it flying to the direction he threw Dimitri, but was off a little, because his position could have changed in the last while. "So, we might have a Werewolf on our team. Goody goody." The man tied his hair back, and smiled. A cockroach scuttled across the ground, and onto his shoe. "Your just a baby creature, aren't you?" He let it walk across his finger, and he put it in the nursery. It spoke, and Lucifer was happy he saved it. "Well, any baby is worth saving. No matter the species." He went back to praying.

(Weirdly, I just had killed a Roach.)

One,
"Ok, i should give you more credit." she said catching herself upside down looking towards Dimitri "You can be powerful." she jumped down and jumped up bashing through the roof, and running down an alley way but instead of hiding she just kept on running and running, she got back to her home and shut the door and locked it she turned back to human and started to run a shower. "God my guns are sad, nothing to kill today." she got into the shower and waited for him to arrive. She set her gun in a water proof case in the shower.

Dimitri saw One got out of the house and said to himself "Oh, no you don't!" he then grabed his scythe back broke trough the wall he spoted her running away, she was already a bit on front of him, he still on Werewolf form started chasing her, he ran and rand while carried his scythe and coat, after some time he lost sight of her but could still hear her running he then said to himself once again "Where are you?...." after 5 seconds he noticed where she was going to and said "THERE!' while he rushed towards her direction, after some time he barely saw her entering another house, he heard cleary the door beeing locked, when he got in front of her house he turned back into human and jumped on the roof of the house next to it, he then saw a window where the room were with it's light on he grined and said "Now I got you!' he then broke trough the window, but didn't noticed what room were that, when he got it he turned himself and skeed a little(till the room's door) and got on his battle stance, when he noticed the room and the situation his face got a bit red under his eyes, he turned himself to the other direction quickly and said "I'm very sorry ma'ad, I didn't knew it, I will fix the window as soon as posible".

It was a cloudy early morning, Edge was flying in Mach 3 above some ruins where something was spotted on that night, after some time flying he enters a range of mountains, after searching for a few time he saw a helicopter (the one thag Dimitri was on the last night) he rushed throught it at Mach 4 exploding it he then said "Stupid trash! Always getting in the way!" He snorted on the reminds of the helicopter. He then noticed what time of the day it was, he then said a bit desperade "Oh damn it!" he then keep on flying at high speed towards SCHYNCRO, "This is such a waste of time!"

"What am i being hunted for?.. I am a Djinn, I live by feeding off the life of humans, ofcourse they get a pleasurable illusion while if feed making theior sacrifice end in a moment of happniess" he then says looking at the man. "I don't need to escape from your group.. after all most of them are gun fodder like the guys ion the alley right? he says glancing over his shoulder at the bodies in the alleyway before turning back to the man, "I can already control my illusion effectively to appear next to where i really am and busy?.. no no.. these guys were just a little annoyance that appeared". Kazuya then looked around ntoicing how much he had destroyed, "hm.. is there some sort of leader for you guys around here or do you all go aout your own..?" he then asks his voice only just able to be heard.

One,
She turned off the shower and took out her desert eagle with the normal bullets, quickly opened the curtains and shot Dimitri in both of his knee, making him collapse to the ground. She walked out and said to him "I don't need your information, and I told you i don't want to fight." she walked over to her bathroom wall and put on a robe and turned around to look at Dimitri. "Enjoy, that wound you should be fine soon." she said watching him just lay there. She walked over and grabbed her second desert eagle and took the regular desert eagle and walked over to Dimitri, pointed it at his head and said "You pervert!" and shot his head "Your lucky I won't kill you now but your kinda fun to fight with." She walked into her bedroom and got dressed and walked out to find a different home, "Thanks to him now i got to find a new home." she walked out in search for her new home.

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
"Ummmm, well I don't know, I sorta just came here to see what was going on, but then I got myself into this mess." He looked at Kazuya. "Could you just please let me go back to my lab, I haven't done anything, I really need to get inventing more stuff." He started to back away to get to his car, "Now if you wouldn't mind flipping my car back straight up, and i will just be on my way." he pressed a button to magnetically pull his hallebarde back to him, he shrunk the hallebarde and put it in his pocket. [i]"Oh please just let me leave!"[/i] he yelled in his mind.

The wind made the trees of the forest wave back and forth as a young man in a red cloak walked the cement walkway. His strange black hair whiped around his face. His dress shoes made a few small noises against the cement. His cloak covering anything else he may be wearing. A gun 'click' could be heard echo through the forest as a young man in a military uniform walked out of the brush and put the gun to the back of the strange and light skinned man's head.

"Dirknol Vash, I have found you. This is my best possible situation. No shadow nearby for you to run into and escape. The sun is dead above us, your weak now. And I, Geor-" The man was cut off as Dirk whipped around and took the gun from him, smacking the back of it off of his head. The man fell back and writhed in pain as dirk grinned. His fangs appearing and a view black veins popping out of the side of his face.

"I'm so glad you had the balls to attack me, more than several thousand years old and you think one man could possibly stand a chance? My powers go beyond the supernatural. My strength comes from a source unknown. And my day will be enlightened by the blood of a fool." Dirk pounced on the young man, drinking his blood.

"hmm.. Fine.. Nato!" he then says making the hand gesture for the third time as the car flips back over mostly unharmed. "You don't however mind if I come along do you? after all once I'm there I should be able to find something to lead me to someone in charge..Conscendo!" he then says making a ifferent gesture before his ody starts to float, what appears to be a cloud appearing beneath him lifting him just high enough to avoid any cars while following the man's car once they start to leave.

Dimitri got up in a bit of pain and started laughing about himself, still laughing he said "How foolish I'm!", he stop laughting and took a deep breath and said "Welll is better I get out of here soon." he got his scythe back and walked till the living room where he saw a picture that One left behind when got out, Dimitri look surprised and despered to the picture of One and some people that looked very dear to her when he saw the date on the bottom, he got back a few steps and said "No... I't can't be... that date, it was when I..." he got a hold of himslef and said serious "I got to tell her!" he got out of the house quickly, he then heard some voices coming from the alleyway, it looked like some man from the 46 empire, Dimitri could hear some of the talking: "His body couldn't had just vanished, you saw his coat back there, someone must had took it away, we better check out the whole place", Dimitri figured out that they were the team that should be sure that he was dead, he quickly hide himself on the side of One's Former home, when he saw that One was walking by that alleyway probably looking for a new home after what Dimitri did to her's,, the man saw One walking and one of them said "There is someone there! it could be the one that helped him, shoot!" an aray of bullets went on One's direction, Dimitri couldn't let it happen, he ran and stoped with his back turned to one, protecting her from the bullets, he then turned his face to her and said "One sorry for before, I had probably got frustrated with my early life and ended up trowing all of what I was feeling into the wrong person, and this is the only thing that I can do to ammend that what I have done to you in the past, if you go where we met you will find my coat, there is a plain ticket there, use it to get away from here!" Dimitri said while he embraced the shots but the man just didn't stop shooting but they were aiming at Dimitri now, while he took the next aray of shots Dimitri said "Don't waste time here, GO! I will hold them back!" he the looked to the shooters and satrted walking on theyr direction and saying "For the ones that I had hurt in the past, I won't be took down by any of you, not yet!" he then started to turn into werewolf form and saying while walking on they direction "Your fate ends here!.... Too late for regrets!" he was on his 50% form and prepared to attack and his claws started to glow with the moon light "The gates of Hell.... ARE OPEN!" he said when slashed on of the man upwards turning him into pieces, he than started fighting the men, safter some time they were ded, and Dimitri were standing there almost dead ffrom blood loss, he was catching his breath very badly, he looked back to see where One were, he saw her near him, he didn't get angry, he turned back into human and smiled gently knowing that the closest person that he had to a friend right now was ok, he then fell uncounsious on the ground almost complety stained by blood.

ooc: I edited my other post to make him not get his coat back, it won't make anyone have to edit theyr posts, and I', posting from my dad's computer I probably won't be so lucky to be able to post today again, or tomorow.

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
"Uhhh, fine whatever won't kill me. But you can't tell anybody I took you with me, ok?" he asked as he started to walk to his car and by the time he got back to his he turned and looked at Kazuya and stated, "My lab is to be unharmed, the weapons in there have not been used you, or anybody else besides a dummy in the lab." He got into the car and turned it on. "God this is going to need repairs, couldn't he have just stopped why did he have to toss it." he started to drive away, as he saw Kazuya float into the air.

One,
As she was walking away, she started to hear gun fire, and when she turned around she saw Dimitri standing there protecting her from the bullets, he started to tell her stuff but all she heard was the air plane ticket, and that she had to go right leave fast. But instead she just stood there blankly and watched everything happen. Then he looked back at One and she stilled looked at him all confused, wondering why he protected he. Then he collapsed to the ground "Oh my god!" she yelled and turned into a cerberus and bolted over to Dimitri and caught him, "I got to get you help, you protected me, I'm going to take you with and when your healed you can come back here if you need to." she ran to there last spot and grabbed the jacket and searched for the ticket, when she found the ticket she took Dimitri with her to the airport she turned back human still carrying Dimitri, she bought a ticket with the last of the money she had, and surprisingly the airport didn't notice nor care about a "dead" guy going through. When she got on the plane she set Dimitri right next to her, she turned and looked at him "I'm sorry, everything will be okay." she tried to hold back tears.

After approaching the mountains, Edge enters a wide area of forest. Flying high above the forest, Edge uses his sharp vision to see the SCHYCRO HQ miles away. He speed up to his maximum speed, Mach 5. "Damn I'm late!" He complained about being late for something. When he get near the HQ's front door he start to speed down and get closer to the ground, when he got in front of the door he landed pounding the ground (like this: http://i55.tinypic.com/s2tbwp.png) he destroyed the door by doing it, he walked in the food court, everyone in there said that that was about the 20th time that he broke that door, and that was costy to paid the other 19 times. "Hmph, I don't care about them" he said and then became angry because he was late for his "eating time appointment" and when he started to eat, he started complaining about how horrible the food tastes "Eww, the food here tastes like dump" He complained even if it was the 20th time he said that "Sigh, well just finish eating and just walk around" after finishing eating he started walking around the HQ with his hands behind his head thinking about anything that could get into his mind.

Inside Dimitri's mind while he is uncounsious/dead:
Dimitri was on a whithe floor sourounded by a whithe mist, he got up he felt a bit dizy, he look around and said confused "Where am I?", he heard his voice but it looked slighty diferent anwsering "This place is the deepest pits of your mind." Dimitri quickly turned to the source of the voice, he saw himself on his werewolf form but completly silver, he got stuned and heard the same voice but sounding more bestial "What's the matter? surprised?" he looked back and saw himself on werewolf form agian, but this was black insted of silver, confused he asked "What? How is this Possible? What the hell is going on?!" the silver werewolf said camly "Dimitri, we are both you, we are your proto-physic personification of your power." the black werewolf walked near Dimitri and said "In other words, we are your current power, but insted of beeing just one, we are two, each one represent part of you own power." the silver werewolf then said "One simbolizing the ability and mind..." the black werewolf completed "And the other the body en brutality." Dimitri looked to both of them and said "I see... but why I'm here?" the silver werewolf got closer to Dimitri and said "You see, we aren't your full power, but yet you can't awaken it..." the Black werew wolf then said while getting closer to him "BUt today you find the key, well part of it, to open your power and destiny at your own choice." Dimitri looked confused "You mean One?" The Silver looke at him and said "Well not exactly...you protected her for a reason" The back then said "And that reasonis what you need... well I guess that now it is the time to leave you alone to think about yourself.." both werewolfs then lvanished and Dimitri questionated himself "My reason?"...

ooc: This kind of event will happen to him eventualy, most of it when he is fighting or like now uncounsious, it is like his inner world, he can see which memory he wants to, bassicly this is a world at his command, and he will stay in this world while he is uncounsious for now, if anything happens I will try to post, anyway, it is most likely I will post something only on thirsday/fryday, see ya all when I got able to come back here.

"Dont worry.. I won't kill you.. you don't seem like these idiots shooting as soon as they notice I'm not human.." he says as his illusion flickers for a moment before appearing fully as he modified it as to seem like he was in the car, though his real body which was invisible due to his illusion stayed up above. "Resilio!" he then says his real body shrinking to average human size as he floated above the car looking down at it, "your lab will remain unharmed like you as long as you don't try to kill me.. " he then says while moving forwards following the car.

Using NPC:
A uspissious man saw One got with Dimitri on the plain, he got a 46 Com. and asked if they had any news on the squad they sent to know where was Dimitri's body earlier, his anwser comfirmed his tought, there was no news on them, that must be Dimitri and that girl whould be the one that helped him, he got into tha plain quickly after One and Dimitri when he mixed on a croud, during the flyght he keep an eye on One and Dimitri to be sure that they were who he thought, some time later he got up and walked into the bathroom, in there he got his special comunicator and called the base, as soon as someone pick up his signal he asked "It is him, shal I finish the job?" hi was anwsered then said "Roger... I try to do it as quick as possible, I won't be calling you again to not raise any suspects, goodbye." he then leaved tha bathroom and got to his chair, he then thought with himself "there is too much civilians here, I need to take them out of here, or wait to land..." he then looked around and thought to himself "There is about 30 minutes for us to land,,, I will wait"...

Dimitri's inner world:
Dimitri was siting there thinking about his life, he then started remembering what he had just done after he was turned into a werewolf... he watched the scene again and again and again, sudently he clap his fingers and said "That is it!".

ooc: I will not let this RP die! NEVER! , and Soul can you handle this? I won't be comming back today, I maybe be online tomorow afternoon, I said maybe.

As Edge walks around the main room of the HQ, he saw one of the SHYNCRO generals, Noir, the Ice Dragon humanoid, sitting on his gold-trimmed chair writing some reports on his big, circular desk. Edge came up to him, "Hey frostbite, why are you being a couch potato instead killing those humans?" Edge said pounding his fist on the desk. Noir keep on writing down his reports ignoring Edge. This causes Edge's short fuse to kick in. "Goddammit, answer me!" Rising his right fist, and causing it into flames ready to strike. But then in a flash, Edge's fiery fist turned into ice and Edge himself was pushed back by the power. With his lightning-fast reflexes, Edge regains his balance and did a roundhouse kick on the wall behind him. Using all of his strength Edge launches himself towards Noir, causing the helpful wall to crumble by the force of Edge's strength. Right at the last mintue Noir finally look up with his silver-eyes, blocked Edge's kick with the back side of his left hand. Edge becomes more angry "You think that you can stop my attack!?" He yelled at the general. Edge turns his leg on fire for more power, actually forcing the general back while he was protecting himself. Then eventually Edge sends Noir flying back into a pillar, causing the whole pillar collapses. The room was filled with dust, then Edge, using his sharp vision, saw a flashing light from the crumbled reminds of the pillar and everything turns into ice instead him and the general. Noir got back up, cleaning his clothes and was unsrcatched, and then gives Edge a cold glare. "Is that all you got, Scaly?" the general said.

Lucifer held his robe, feeling the rare silk made by one of the Creatures in the Army; excused from service to make the garments of the Soldiers. "Well, the bottle must've hit him by now." For some reason, it hit One. "Well, now, to read the Reports of the Kiels, Webs, and others. Well, looks as if our Kiels' production is going well, the Webs are doing good in the fighting..." He kept reading them, and set them down in the Scroll area. He dusted off the Cross, and set the Jesus back on it. "One of the few Heirlooms left from the Past, before the Empire, kept with the Bible. The Jewish Nation of the Creatures is free to worship as they are, as long as Yahweh is worshipped along with them. I wish not to disturb God's wished, but to comply with the Treaties with the Creatures we protect, we let them Worship as they please." He spoke to himself.

One,
As the plane started to land in England One thought [i]"It's about time, now i can get him to my home here with medical supplies."[/i] *Bing* the over head went off "We are now landing hope you had a good flight and we hope you use us again to get to your destination." *bing bong* the over head went off, "Ok now lets go Dimitri." she whispered as she picked him up. Then started to bolt out off the plane, then she tripped over a person. "Oh my I'm sorry" she looked back at man the same man that she noticed going to the bathroom a weird amount of time talking to himself.

OoC: Dimitri can take it from here to see what happens with them.

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
"Okay good." he started to drive off to his lab. *few minutes later* He got to his lab and saw Kazuya behind him still, He started to slow down and pulled up into a parking spot. When he turned off his car he sat there and thought about what to do with Kazuya. He got out and start to walk to her lab.

Dimitri's Inner world:
In that giant space with the white and silver mist a lone figure was sit in it's ground, it was Dimitri, it looked like he was meditading, sudently a larger figure apeared in front of him, a dark bestial looking beastman(another name for werewolf) it looked down ad Dimitri and asked "I presume that you had already meditated enough to know." Dimitri without oppening his eyes of moving an inch said "Yes, now I have a question for both of you, Black and Silver." a beastman looking exactly like the other but instead of black he was silver apeared afther Dimitri finished talking and asked "What is it that you need?", Dimitri simply said "Why you brought me here?" The beastmans Laughed and Silver said to Dimitri "We haven't brought you here..." Black then compleated "This is your inner world, you were always here, it was just locked from you for some reason, you have oppened the doors to it and got it, you may leave when you fell like you want." Dimitri then opened his eyes and got up, he looked at both beastman and said ''Hun... Silver, Black, I will be back, but now I have some stuff to do..." as he said a gray door apeared right next to him, as he leaved Silver said "Be careful on using our body this time Black." and Black then said "And try not to think too much this time when going to use our powers Silver." Dimitri grined while going in the door and both beastman vanished.

Real World:
Dimitri's body felt being put on a pilar or something by someone that seemed like was in a rush, Dimitri barely opened his eyes and could see One putting him on a pilar and barely heard something from a familiar voice, he opened his eyes completely and saw a man pointing a gun to One by her back, he wasn't near enough to Dimitri be able to hit him, Dimitri tryed to move but his body was weak, he saw the man's gun it has a silencer to not be heard, he could see the man pull the trigger, on sudden pulse of strength he managed to get one of One's guns without her noticing at first, he pointed it to the man and shot twice, of pf the sot destroyed the man's bullet and the other hit him directly on his chest killing him instanly he thought to himself "Crap they know that I'm still alive! And they know about her aswell!" when he noticed One was looking at him extremly surprised he then tryed to get using the pilar as a base, and yet he barely could stay up, he then barely said "hehe! Sorry for getting your gun without permision, and..." when he was about to finish he sudently drop One's gun and started cougthing(or was coughing?) blood and almost colapsed again.

ooc: lol [b]her[/b] lab?

IC:
Kazuya's Illusion then landed on the ground near the car as it stopped after a few minutes, Kazuya's real body behind it, small enough to be the same size as the human. so you don't mind if i do something out here he then says before lowering his hands near the ground the illusion standing still only moving it's mouth when the real him talked. "Nanciscor!" he then says as a faint blue line appears to appear on the ground, other colored lines also appearing the newest one a dark green that glowed strong led to the man's car as Kazuya starts following the faint blue line guessing it may be the one to lead him to someone.

[spoiler=OOC]
Naciscor = Find (creates various lines which lead to the current location of a metal object that has passed the current area, however kazuya is unable to tell which leads to what therefore not very effective in a city with cars having gone past..)[/spoiler]

OoC: you know I get confused when I use two different genders.

Ic:
One,
*Gasp* she ran to Dimitri to stabilize him, "Are you okay, why do you keep on saving me?" She asked in great curiosity on the situation. "before you answer that lets get you to my secret house here." she said starting to walk him into the streets of England trying to stay out of sight of anyone. They got to her house and when they got in there she put Dimitri on the bed, the she ran and got medical supplies, "Okay now I'm going clean you up. Now tell me why you keep on saving me." she demanded him to tell her.

OoC:This will be quick

Takeshi Kiyoshi,
"Okay now lets test this out." He said picking up his new rifle with a grenade launcher "Now lets shoot it." He accidentally Pulled the wrong trigger shooting the grenade launcher, hitting the target but it the explosion was massive and killed Takeshi Instantly.

Dimitri laid in the bed where One put him, he hold One's arm when she tryed to help to clean his injuries and said "It happened about 6 years ago, and yet I remember it like if it was yesterday, I was on an extermination mission, when I arived there, it was already in motion, they had given me the order to kill on sight, and then I went, Killing and slaughtering all on sight, and then... I entered a house, I killed all on sight, man, women, children, all..." as he said a tear started to run on his face "...there was only one man who stood up against me, a young boy, I killed him, but he fought well, I never forget the face those who deserve, yesterday, when I woke up at your house I saw a picture of that same man, with some people, I recoized you among them, you looked happy..." he looked to One and continued "I couldn't allow those man to kill you, and no one other that I had hurt in the past, and I don't understand why you brought me along here..." he looked directly on her eyes and said "Why someone that had so much happyness on life would help the one who took it out?" blood tears started to run on Dimitri's face.

When Noir said that, his icy aura rapidly freezes the air. As the air around the room freezes, Edge's raging aura melts the icy air around him. The general start to move closer to Edge, "I repeat, was that your all?" Noir questioned the enraged humanoid dragon. This caused Edge to snap, he charged at the long, black-haired man. "Summon Weapon! Draco-Lancer" Edge clap his hands together and flames involved them, as he separate each other a lancer start apearing with flames aroud it. He lurged his lancer at the standing general who is slowly increasing his freezing aura. At the last second, Noir said "You shouldn't use a weapon against unarmed person" and the same time, he drew a katana out of nowhere and stops the lancer. A big explosion as the result, the two dragons had gain something, wounds. As Edge's walking back slowly, covering his left shoulder with his hand. And Noir was doing the same, "Tsk, and I thought you were better than this" said the disappointed general as he glared at Edge. The fire dragon in the other hand, is grinding his teeth in frustation. "I can show you my full power!" Edge yelled in anger. He roar flames at Noir, the General swiftly dodged the attack and swiped his sword at the enraged fire dragon. Before Edge know it, he had a large cut wound from his right side shoulder to his bottom left side waist.

One,
She forced her to Dimitri's wounds to clean them, as she was cleaning his wounds, she started to say "I may have been happy then, but..." she stopped she pulled away her hand and stood up, "But..." she stopped as if she couldn't say what she wanted to say. She started to tear up she ran into her bathroom, she slammed the door, all you could out sound of the door was whimpering and sniffling of crying. Dimitri thought to himself "I was an idiot being so cold on her now, but it was better for her know this from me then form anyone else...". She started to run a shower but never got into it, she just turned it on to make it so nobody could hear her crying. Dimitri even with the shower on could hear her crying because of his advantaged hearing, he tried to get up but the current state of his wounds wouldn't let him do such a thing leaving him there hearing her cries. She turned into a Cerberus and started to pound on everything the noise were really intense, and then in a quick second she turned back human stormed out of the bathroom and went up to Dimitri and kissed him on the lips.

OoC: This had some stuff added from Gabe

Dimitri got surprised with One's last reaction, his face got red, his wounds when pressed started to open again, but he was in shock and didn't really noticed it, One stopped kissing Dimitri and put her head or his shoulder and started crying, Dimitri hold her and said with a pain voice "Calm down... is better for you to go drink some water.", One noticed the pain on his voice that he was trying to hide, she got up quickly and said "Your voice... it is, AH! OH MY GOD!" she said when noticed his wounds open again, she quickly got the medical supplies and said "I got to clean it, you will get better, I can't let you die!" as she kept cleaning and removing the bullets from Dimitri's body she noticed that some were silver bullets she thought with herself "What? How can he be alive? I took 3 silver bullets directly from his heart and lungs, he is not normal... he said something about, the ones that he hurt in the past...I remember that he said something like he wouldn't let those man kill him... that he got to do something..." as she continued to clean and bandage Dimitri's wounds.

[spoiler=ooc:]Soul gave me permission to use One for this post and he knew what was going to happen and agreed with it.[/spoiler]

Archived