Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090818053939/yugioh/images/thumb/7/78/EarthboundImmortalChacuChallhuaANPR-EN-UR-1E.jpg/300px-EarthboundImmortalChacuChallhuaANPR-EN-UR-1E.jpg[/img]
[quote]There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, your opponent cannot conduct their Battle Phase. Once per turn, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the DEF of this card. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is used.[/quote][/center]
Yes, well all know Chacu isnt one of the "better" Earthbounds, but I like the fact it can deal damage regardless of position, and even shut-down the Opponent's Battle Phase.
Plus, I like how it deals damage equal to it's DEF, with no "original" clause in sight.
Discuss.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1301725875' post='5106922']
What happens if you use this with Savage Coliseum? Opponent can't normal summon a thing anymore?
[/quote]

They can, but their monsters will be destroyed if it's in ATK position during the End Phase.

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1301759342' post='5107734']
Love it. Fun how all the orcas of the game are of different types and attributes. Fish is my favorite type, and this is my favorite Immortal... Until they release:
[img]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/Envoy_of_Infinity/llamacopy.png[/img]
[/quote]

I still can't believe there wasn't a Llama EI.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1301721685' post='5106703']
Anime Chacu had 1600 DEF, so that Crow would only take 800 damage and have 100 left.
[/quote]
The anime has a "thing" for card effects that do 800 damage.

[quote name='Ba'al' timestamp='1301731018' post='5107025']
and whales are awesome.
[/quote]
Kyogre :D

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1301731973' post='5107040']
and maybe Uru
[/quote]
Uru has the most support, by the way.

[quote name='Monkey' timestamp='1301763874' post='5108015']
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/231/1/f/Earthbound_Immortals_by_Zane9099.png[/img]

Alternate art? I'm confused
[/quote]

The pic is fake. Look at the earth/fire and will notice it was copypasted from Apu-chan...

[quote name='Monkey' timestamp='1301763874' post='5108015']
Alternate art? I'm confused
[/quote]
At the time of the Bomber Vs Crow episode, only Chacu's name was revealed, and we had no artwork yet.
That Kyogre version was an early "guess" on what the artwork would be.
They were [i]pretty[/i] close.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1301769050' post='5108406']
At the time of the Bomber Vs Crow episode, only Chacu's name was revealed, and we had no artwork yet.
That Kyogre version was an early "guess" on what the artwork would be.
They were [i]pretty[/i] close.
[/quote]

Got it. I always liked the fake art more than the actual art

Archived