Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Created Card Game [Yu-Gi-Oh! OCCG]

.Nu-13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A new thread would give H.P. the ability to modify the first post (Although he could use his post on the first page to do that also but...it would feel weird scrolling down).

Also, maybe we can make a 250-500 card set this time since we have more members.

@D.A. - Try Mill Fairies. They're pretty easy to build around. :3 Afterwards, care for a match?
They were. Some of the pics didn't show up on mine, but other than I had no problem. I've even tried putting some of my cards on my own into the system without the pics, and there were no problems. The Pics for me were just, idk, sort of the Cherry on top of the sunday. Not necessary, but nice.

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1309656003' post='5329213']
well optional should be ok i mean it's not even easy to find thousand of useful pics to regard the card though, even i have trouble doing so :/
[/quote]

That's mainly the reason I'm say this. Not only that but some pics are bound to be repeated or used <_< and since we don't want repeats...well...yeah...

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1309656027' post='5329217']
I like that Idea... (all my cards have pics though... XP)
[/quote]

again, it would be optional, so go ahead?

[quote name='sǝlnɹʍʇp' timestamp='1309657486' post='5329266']
[img]http://troll.me/images/challenge-accepted-guy/challenge-accepted-guy.png[/img]
[/quote]

*slaps your face with a glove*

I find that statement rude and offensive. We shall begin tmro!

[quote name='sǝlnɹʍʇp' timestamp='1309657486' post='5329266']
[img]http://troll.me/images/challenge-accepted-guy/challenge-accepted-guy.png[/img]
[/quote]

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1309657703' post='5329280']
*slaps your face with a glove*I find that statement rude and offensive. We shall begin tmro!
[/quote]

lol i find that funny and don't try to slap me with a glove or anything =_=, i got sensitive jaw and my teethes finally formed after 3 years of braces!
[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1309658629' post='5329310']
lol i find that funny and don't try to slap me with a glove or anything =_=, i got sensitive jaw and my teethes finally formed after 3 years of braces!
[/quote]
*punches you in the face* What? You said no slap!

Anyways, I'm also working on a few cards right now, and I'll probably have 30-40 cards done by tmro. Many of them are from old sets I've done (all are in my sig btw if you want to look at them...) and maybe some new cards.

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1309659051' post='5329329']
*punches you in the face* What? You said no slap!

Anyways, I'm also working on a few cards right now, and I'll probably have 30-40 cards done by tmro. Many of them are from old sets I've done (all are in my sig btw if you want to look at them...) and maybe some new cards.
[/quote]

i should have clarify those terms :(

well i have about like... 60 cards done since... before 2010 O.o but 40 cards done in 2009 and 30-40 cards done in 2011 xD

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1309652351' post='5329031']
A new thread would give H.P. the ability to modify the first post (Although he could use his post on the first page to do that also but...it would feel weird scrolling down).

Also, maybe we can make a 250-500 card set this time since we have more members.

@D.A. - Try Mill Fairies. They're pretty easy to build around. :3 Afterwards, care for a match?
[/quote]

Hmm okay

About pic.s I don't use them on YVD Personally

(Is kinda thinking of making his own YBCG)
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1309667979' post='5329660']
Personally, I liked the pictures. Really gave everything more personality.
[/quote]
I know! It made the cards stand out a bit, but it might be better as an option than a must.

Speaking of which, I'll be posting my first set of submissions for the set in a little while.
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1307651303' post='5270004']
Check Post 52 of the OCCG contest for the 3 winning cards that will be added to the next set.

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/247166-yu-gi-oh-official-created-card-game-the-contest/page__st__40__gopid__5226693#entry5226693] The post [/url]
[/quote]

These are the only official cards in SET1 at the moment. I'd like this to be priority for now:

1. Think of a theme since HP wants one.
2. Think of a name for the set.
3. Start card making officially.

In the meantime, we can do this:

1. Make cards unofficially.

Archived