[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1310063626' post='5335639']
@Cody:

The new effect format is:

Condition:Cost;Effect.

If there is no cost, then it's just:

Condition:Effect.

Let's use Stardust Dragon as an example. His original effect is:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

So... How do we transform this Monster's effect into the new OCG? simple. First we have to re-organize the first ability to be able to transform it.

[b]When a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect destroys a card(s) on the field is activated, you can Tribute this card to negate the activation and destroy that card.[/b] If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

See how easy that is? Now to tranform it to the new OCG, all you have to do is replace the comma to a colon and the word "to" to a semi-colon.

When a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect destroys a card(s) on the field is activated[b]:[/b] you can Tribute this card[b];[/b] negate the activation and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Now to do the last effect. First we rearrange the wording:

When a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect destroys a card(s) on the field is activated: you can Tribute this card; negate the activation and destroy that card. [b]If you negate an effect this way, during the End Phase, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.[/b]

Now replace!

When a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect destroys a card(s) on the field is activated: you can Tribute this card; negate the activation and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, during the End Phase[b]:[/b] you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

And you're done!

Hope this helps!
[/quote]

One thing's for sure, all my cards on the next set will be in this format! :3 Everything is..."Grammatically" correct.

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1310069298' post='5335896']
that not what i mean, i can't submit them due the issue of images because you guys have almost half of what i used D:

the theme are fine for me because those images are not exactly used by jazinkay, some I made in photoshop.
[/quote]
You can still submit your cards, just without the pics. This is one of the main reasons of why I suggested to make the picture idea NOT mandatory.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, since the images only have to be 40x40, you can browse the Duel Masters Wiki page. They are basically all the Pixiv images Jazin Kay and others have but smaller (since all their images are Duel Masters' images)

[url=http://duelmasters.wikia.com/]Here's the link for the wiki.[/url]

Obviously best used by going to a civilization's page (type in Fire, Water, Light, Darkness or Nature) and then go to the bottom of the page, and look for the Categories bar. If you chose Fire, go the Categories: Fire. Find tons of Fire-themed cards and take a snapshot of them. Done.

I'd still like people to use images if possible.

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1310076298' post='5336333']
You can still submit your cards, just without the pics. This is one of the main reasons of why I suggested to make the picture idea NOT mandatory.
[/quote]

i agree the pics should remain optionals because there isn't like million can be useful and there isn't hundred of billions of us are miraculously good at art like those pics it is VERY hard to keep up with having every cards with pics, imo that isn't as flexible as to think of.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1310076504' post='5336351']
You know, since the images only have to be 40x40, you can browse the Duel Masters Wiki page. They are basically all the Pixiv images Jazin Kay and others have but smaller (since all their images are Duel Masters' images)[url=http://duelmasters.wikia.com/]Here's the link for the wiki.[/url]Obviously best used by going to a civilization's page (type in Fire, Water, Light, Darkness or Nature) and then go to the bottom of the page, and look for the Categories bar. If you chose Fire, go the Categories: Fire. Find tons of Fire-themed cards and take a snapshot of them. Done.I'd still like people to use images if possible.
[/quote]

you lost me there :(

Unofficial Submissions located on one of my posts on [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/244874-yu-gi-oh-official-created-card-game-yu-gi-oh-occg/page__st__1540"]this page[/url].

We currently have 113 cards ready and waiting + 10 that need to be remodified a little.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Fortune Lady ♥' timestamp='1310165275' post='5338985']
You guys are moving so fast.................

I guess I won't submit anything then. -_-

Except for that one card I did a few pages back.
[/quote]

Oh no your not! Your adding your cards or I will hunt you down! :P On a serious note, submit your cards anyway. :3 There's no rush, some of us just had cards prepared.

ALSO, post edited! Made a separate section for Theme cards! Current Total = 129 Cards

EDIT: OH! I won't be on all day tmro! I have to do quite a few things around the house like going to the Dentist and stuff. K?

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1310174329' post='5339253']Oh no your not! Your adding your cards or I will hunt you down! :P On a serious note, submit your cards anyway. :3 There's no rush, some of us just had cards prepared.

ALSO, post edited! Made a separate section for Theme cards! Current Total = 129 Cards

EDIT: OH! I won't be on all day tmro! I have to do quite a few things around the house like going to the Dentist and stuff. K?[/quote]

Well....okay, sense you asked. 1Q though, Do the cards need to be in the OCG format? I just mean the : ; . parts, not banished or leaves

Also are new arch types aloud or has the 2 spots for them already been filled.

I remade [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/253542-sketchy-archetype-please-rate/"]my Sketchy archetype[/url] as YVD cards, but then Leo's CCG turned it down. They told me to go post it here.
[spoiler=Sketchy]|Sketchy Peon|1|SKTCH|Warrior|Light|3||1000|500|This cheaply-hired sketch is just a little pawn in your plan of world domination.|
|Sketchy Guard|2|SKTCH|Warrior|Light|3||600|1200|These little sketches are the main, strongest, weakest and only defenses to your little base.|
|Sketchy Cavalry|3|SKTCH|Beast-Warrior|Light|6||1700|2300|You got some knights that were dropped on their heads as a kid and horses that went through the same. Congrats.|
|Sketchy Dragon|4|SKTCH|Dragon|Fire|6||2000|2000|This little tamed dragon has wings, but it never had the courage to fly.|
|Sketchy Wand of Creation|5|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip to a "Sketchy" Monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may Special Summon a "Sketchy" monster from your hand. The Monster Card that this card is equipped to cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.|
|Sketchy Archer|6|SKTCH|Fairy/Effect|Earth|5||800|300|This card can attack directly.|
|Tribute from the Peons|7|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 500 Life Points for each face-up "Sketchy Peon" on your side of the field.|
|Sketchy Seigneur|8|SKTCH|Warrior/Effect|Light|7||2600|2000|While this card is face-up on the field, each "Sketchy" Monster (except for Sketchy Seigneur) gains 500 ATK and DEF.|
|Sketchy King|9|SKTCH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|Light|9||3000|2500|"Sketchy Seigneur" + 1 "Sketchy" Monster + 1 "Sketchy" Monster While this card is face-up on the field, each "Sketchy" monster (except for Sketchy King) gains 800 ATK and DEF.|
|Sketchy Reinforcements|10|SKTCH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate when your opponent declares an attack. You may Special Summon a Sketchy Guard in face-up Defense Position from your Deck, Hand or Graveyard and change the attack target to that card.|
|Sketchy Dragon Warrior|11|SKTCH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|Fire|7||2500|2500|"Sketchy Cavalry" + "Sketchy Dragon" This card is also treated as Dragon-Type. If this card is face-up on the field, each "Sketchy" monster (except for Sketchy Dragon Warrior) gains 650 ATK and DEF.|
|Sketchy Wizard|12|SKTCH|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|5||1200|300|Activate this card's effect when Tribute Summoning a "Sketchy" monster. By paying 500 Life Points x the number of monsters needed to Tribute Summon it, you do not need to Tribute.|
|Sketchy Fairy|13|SKTCH|Fairy/Union/Effect|Wind|3||500|1000|Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 300 Life Points. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Sketchy" Monster you control OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, the equipped monster gains half the ATK and DEF of this card. (A monster can only be equipped by 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)|
|Sketchy Fairy Queen|14|SKTCH|Fairy/Fusion/Effect|Wind|6||1200|2000|"Sketchy Fairy" + "Sketchy Fairy" When this card is Fusion Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Sketchy Fairy Token" (Fairy-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 500) in Defense Position. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 300 Life Points. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Sketchy" Monster you control OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, the equipped monster gains half the ATK and DEF of this card. (A monster can only by equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) |
|Combination of the Three Great Forces|15|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate when "Sketchy King", "Sketchy Dragon Warrior" and "Sketchy Fairy Queen" are face-up on your side of the field. Special Summon up to 2 "Sketchy" monsters from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard and destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.|
|Sketchy Fusion Stain|16|SKTCH|Aqua/Effect|Water|5||0|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, put 3 "Fusion" Counters on this card. This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each "Fusion" counter on this card. You may remove 1 "Fusion" Counter from this card to send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. If this card has 0 "Fusion" Counters on it, it is destroyed.|
|Sketchy Sketchup|17|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select 1 face-up Monster on the field. Special Summon 1 "Sketchy Token" (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 800/DEF 800) on your side of the field. "Sketchy Token"'s name is treated as the name of the selected monster.|
|Double Erase|18|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 face-up "Sketchy" monster you control and 1 card your opponent controls. Destroy both cards.|
|Sketchy Wish of Reality|19|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Tribute 1 face-up "Sketchy" monster from your side of the field and Special Summon 1 Monster from your Hand, Deck or Extra Deck that has the same Type and equal or less Level as the tributed "Sketchy" monster.|
|Sketchy Lion|20|SKTCH|Beast/Effect|Light|6||1800|2300|Once per turn, during your Battle Phase, you may tribute 1 face-up "Sketchy" monster on your side of the field. This card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.|[/spoiler]
They don't look bad but remember you can only submit 10 of them in this current set, and more in later sets.

By the way, everyone, these are only unofficial submissions. We are going to filter them through to official submissions by ridding of some.

Okay, I woke up kind of early today so I have a bit of time before I GTFO! :P
[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1310175068' post='5339275']
there no problem with my cards? also can you make if all cards in the theme section are correctly confirmed as theme or not?
[/quote]

We're going to look at the cards with more detail as soon as we get, let's say...250 cards? That sounds like a good number the way things are going. As four your other question...I fail to understand? :blink:

[quote name='♥ D.A._Fortune Lady ♥' timestamp='1310175667' post='5339296']
Well....okay, sense you asked. 1Q though, Do the cards need to be in the OCG format? I just mean the : ; . parts, not banished or leaves

Also are new arch types aloud or has the 2 spots for them already been filled.
[/quote]

1.) Cards need to be in an OCG format. The one that we are used too (the last format) and the new format are the only ones acceptable, which is why my cards from here on out are going to use ":", ";", "banished", "leaves the field", etc.

2.) You can still make your cards in the old format as it seems everyone is most comfortable with it, but eventually it will be replaced.

3.) Existing cards already in the old format [i]may[/i] be updated, but not any time soon.

4.) Archtype...well, keep reading.

[quote name='MBArceus' timestamp='1310206356' post='5340093']
I remade [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/253542-sketchy-archetype-please-rate/"]my Sketchy archetype[/url] as YVD cards, but then Leo's CCG turned it down. They told me to go post it here.
[spoiler=Sketchy]|Sketchy Peon|1|SKTCH|Warrior|Light|3||1000|500|This cheaply-hired sketch is just a little pawn in your plan of world domination.|
|Sketchy Guard|2|SKTCH|Warrior|Light|3||600|1200|These little sketches are the main, strongest, weakest and only defenses to your little base.|
|Sketchy Cavalry|3|SKTCH|Beast-Warrior|Light|6||1700|2300|You got some knights that were dropped on their heads as a kid and horses that went through the same. Congrats.|
|Sketchy Dragon|4|SKTCH|Dragon|Fire|6||2000|2000|This little tamed dragon has wings, but it never had the courage to fly.|
|Sketchy Wand of Creation|5|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip to a "Sketchy" Monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may Special Summon a "Sketchy" monster from your hand. The Monster Card that this card is equipped to cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.|
|Sketchy Archer|6|SKTCH|Fairy/Effect|Earth|5||800|300|This card can attack directly.|
|Tribute from the Peons|7|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 500 Life Points for each face-up "Sketchy Peon" on your side of the field.|
|Sketchy Seigneur|8|SKTCH|Warrior/Effect|Light|7||2600|2000|While this card is face-up on the field, each "Sketchy" Monster (except for Sketchy Seigneur) gains 500 ATK and DEF.|
|Sketchy King|9|SKTCH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|Light|9||3000|2500|"Sketchy Seigneur" + 1 "Sketchy" Monster + 1 "Sketchy" Monster While this card is face-up on the field, each "Sketchy" monster (except for Sketchy King) gains 800 ATK and DEF.|
|Sketchy Reinforcements|10|SKTCH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate when your opponent declares an attack. You may Special Summon a Sketchy Guard in face-up Defense Position from your Deck, Hand or Graveyard and change the attack target to that card.|
|Sketchy Dragon Warrior|11|SKTCH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|Fire|7||2500|2500|"Sketchy Cavalry" + "Sketchy Dragon" This card is also treated as Dragon-Type. If this card is face-up on the field, each "Sketchy" monster (except for Sketchy Dragon Warrior) gains 650 ATK and DEF.|
|Sketchy Wizard|12|SKTCH|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|5||1200|300|Activate this card's effect when Tribute Summoning a "Sketchy" monster. By paying 500 Life Points x the number of monsters needed to Tribute Summon it, you do not need to Tribute.|
|Sketchy Fairy|13|SKTCH|Fairy/Union/Effect|Wind|3||500|1000|Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 300 Life Points. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Sketchy" Monster you control OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, the equipped monster gains half the ATK and DEF of this card. (A monster can only be equipped by 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)|
|Sketchy Fairy Queen|14|SKTCH|Fairy/Fusion/Effect|Wind|6||1200|2000|"Sketchy Fairy" + "Sketchy Fairy" When this card is Fusion Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Sketchy Fairy Token" (Fairy-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 500) in Defense Position. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 300 Life Points. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Sketchy" Monster you control OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, the equipped monster gains half the ATK and DEF of this card. (A monster can only by equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) |
|Combination of the Three Great Forces|15|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate when "Sketchy King", "Sketchy Dragon Warrior" and "Sketchy Fairy Queen" are face-up on your side of the field. Special Summon up to 2 "Sketchy" monsters from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard and destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.|
|Sketchy Fusion Stain|16|SKTCH|Aqua/Effect|Water|5||0|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, put 3 "Fusion" Counters on this card. This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each "Fusion" counter on this card. You may remove 1 "Fusion" Counter from this card to send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. If this card has 0 "Fusion" Counters on it, it is destroyed.|
|Sketchy Sketchup|17|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select 1 face-up Monster on the field. Special Summon 1 "Sketchy Token" (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 800/DEF 800) on your side of the field. "Sketchy Token"'s name is treated as the name of the selected monster.|
|Double Erase|18|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 face-up "Sketchy" monster you control and 1 card your opponent controls. Destroy both cards.|
|Sketchy Wish of Reality|19|SKTCH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Tribute 1 face-up "Sketchy" monster from your side of the field and Special Summon 1 Monster from your Hand, Deck or Extra Deck that has the same Type and equal or less Level as the tributed "Sketchy" monster.|
|Sketchy Lion|20|SKTCH|Beast/Effect|Light|6||1800|2300|Once per turn, during your Battle Phase, you may tribute 1 face-up "Sketchy" monster on your side of the field. This card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.|[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1310208364' post='5340110']
[b]remember you can only submit 10 of them in this current set, and more in later sets.
[/b][/quote]

We've said this before, and we'll say it again. Now, as for the Sketchy archtype, it seems good, but pick out the ten cards you want to submit first. Yes, there is an archtype limit...BUT maybe it would be good if we let everyone submit 10 cards from their archtype because (lets face it) everyone wants to play with their archtype. :3

So again, pick out the ten cards you want to post, and I'll add them to the submissions.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1310208364' post='5340110']
By the way, everyone, these are only unofficial submissions. We are going to filter them through to official submissions by ridding of some.
[/quote]

WHICH IS WHY WE NEED CARDS! XD 250 is a good number because even if we pick out certain cards, we can still end up with +150 cards for the new set, which is about 50% more than new booster packs (especially with reprints). So....Yeah...I think that covers it up?

[spoiler=Tera Void Arch Type]

|Tera Void Dragon|1|ETV|Dragon|Dark|10||2800|2500|This monsters attribute is also LIGHT, FIRE, EARTH, WIND, and WATER. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by its effect. When this card is banished and you have 6 or more monsters with different names (excluding this card) banished, Special Summon it. Once during each of your Standby Phases while you control this face-up card place 1 "VOID" Counter on this card (MAX 10) for each face-down card you control. During each End Phase both players banish the top cards from there Deck equal to the amount of "VOID" Counters on this card. During each of your Main Phase 1 you can remove "VOID" Counter's from this card to banish cards on the field equal to the amount of VOID counters removed, if this effect was activated you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.|

|Tera Void|2|ETV|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once during each Standby Phase pay 300 Life Points (this is not optional). All cards that would be sent to the Graveyard or Deck are banished instead.|

|Tera Void Canceler|||Spellcaster|Dark|3||1200|600|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is banished.While you control this face-up monster, when a monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you can pay 600 Life points to negate the effect. This cannot be used for a tribute or for a Synchro Summon.|

|Tera Void Reloader|||Spell Card|Spell|||||This cards effect is not affected by "Tera Void". Select 1 "Tera Void" monster you control and add it to your Deck (the Deck is then shuffled), draw up to 2 card(s).|

|Tera Void King|||Warrior|Dark|6||2300|1300|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is banished and there are 2 or more banished monsters with different names (excluding this card). Once per turn while you control this face-up card select 1 card that has been banished and add it to its owners hand, Until the End Phase of this turn, this card gains the selected cards name and effect.|

|Tera Void Judge|||Warrior|Dark|4||1400|1400|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is removed from play. During each of your turns you can remove from play the top card from your Deck to flip a face-down monster you control face-up (Flip effects are not activated at this time) or flip a face-up monster you control face-down.|

|Tera Void Jester|||Warrior|Dark|3||700|700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when this card is banished. Once during each of your Standby Phases while you control this face-up card destroy 1 card on the field, your opponent then draws 1 card.|

|Tera Void Tunnel|||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 2 "Tera Void" monsters from your Deck and banish them (the Deck is the shuffled).|

|Tera Void Queen|||Spellcaster|Dark|5||2000|1500|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is banished and there are 1 or more banished monster cards with different names (excluding this card). When a card effect would target a "Tera Void" monster you control, you can banish this card to negate the effect and destroy it.|

|Wrath of the Tera Void King!|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||Countinious|||This card can only be activated when there is a "Tera Void King" in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Tera Void King" from your Graveyard ignoring Summoning conditions. Any card sent to the Graveyard is considered to be banished instead.|
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Generic Stuff]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]|Torque Accelerator|0|SET0|Mechine/Tuner/Effect|Light|3||atk 900|def 200|This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is used for a synchro summon you can increase or decrease each of the synchro material monsters levels by 1. |[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]|Head King, Urom|0|SET0|Fiend//Effect|attribute here|level||atk 3000|def 3000|This cards ATK and DEF can only be decreased by cards effect. During each Standby Phase decrease this monsters ATK and DEF by 800. This monster cannot have its ATK and DEF increased. When this monster is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 2 "Head Tokens" (Firnd-Type/DARK/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense position.[/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]|[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]|Rapid Planetary Change!|0|SET0|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||[/font][color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Pick up the top 5 cards from your Deck and reveal them to your opponent. Add any Field Spell Cards revealed to your hand and return the remaining cards back to the Deck and shuffle it, [size=2]your opponent draws 1 card.[/size] Only during your opponent's next turn, you can activate 1 Field Spell Card from your hand. Your opponent draws 1 card if you do this.[/size][/font][/color][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]|[/spoiler][/font]
[spoiler=Molten archetype]
|Molten Imp|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|EARTH|3||500|1800|This card can attack while in Defense Position. Once per turn if this card is in your Gravyard during your Standby Phasee and all of the monsters in your Graveyard are Rock-Type: you can add this card to your hand.|
|Molten Slinger|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|EARTH|4||1500|1900|This card can attack while in Defense Position. If a monster is sent to your Graveyard from your hand: inflict 300 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Spellbreaker|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|EARTH|4||1600|1900|This card can attack while in Defense positon. Once per turn, when a Spell or Trap card is activated that targets a Molten card: discard 1 Molten monster from your hand; negate and destroy the card. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Thrower|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|EARTH|4||1800|1800|This card can attack while in Defense Position. During your Main Phase 1: you can discard a Molten monster from your hand; inflict 500 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Defender|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|EARTH|1||0|1000|This card can attack while in Defense Position. Once per turn, when a face-up Molten monster would be destroyed: you can discard this card from your hand; the monster is not destroyed.|
|Molten Crusher|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|EARTH|7||2200|2600|This card can attack while in Defense Position. You can discard 2 Molten Monsters from your hand: Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your hand; all face-up Molten Monsters gain 500 ATK until the End Phase. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Regenerator|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|EARTH|4||1900|1800|This card can attack while in Defense Position. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Rock-Type Monster from your hand; Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Rock-Type Monster from your Graveyard. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Chunk|0|SET0|Rock/Tuner|EARTH|1||0|0|This card can attack while in Defense Position. Once per turn, if this card is in your hand: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your hand; Special Summon this card and Banish it when it leaves the field.|
|Molten Breaker|0|SET0|Rock/Synchro/Effect|EARTH|5||2400|2000|This card can attack while in Defense Position. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your hand; inflict 500 damage to your opponent and draw 1 card. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Destroyer|0|SET0|Rock/Synchro/Effect|EARTH|8||2600|3000|This card can attack while in Defense Position. Once per turn, when a Molten Monster is sent from your hand to the Graveyard: destroy 1 card on the field. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
[/spoiler]

I know that this is over 10 cards and all Monsters. This is an unofficial submission. I'mma let others decide which Monsters to include in the first set and which to leave for later sets. Also, I will make Spell/Trap support later... But for now they work pretty well as just Monsters.

@D.A. -

1.) Your tuner is already in the list.
2.) Added your spell card AND your archtype.
3.) <_< please don't use the "Fonts" and "sizes" next time...
4.) Plz fix this card before I add it (the parts bolded):

|Head King, Urom||SET0|Fiend/Effect|[b]attribute here|level[/b]||3000|3000|This cards ATK and DEF can only be decreased by cards effect. During each Standby Phase decrease this monsters ATK and DEF by 800. This monster cannot have its ATK and DEF increased. When this monster is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 2 "Head Tokens" (Firnd-Type/DARK/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense position.

@Sirty - Umm...you have exactly 10 cards...:P You weren't over anything so your submissions are A-OKAY! *thumbs up*

@Everyone - I'm back a little early! :3 ALSO! Edited the post! We have 150 cards total (151 when you fix that last card D.A. ;))

[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]|Head King, Urom||SET0|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||3000|3000|This cards ATK and DEF can only be decreased by cards effect. During each Standby Phase decrease this monsters ATK and DEF by 800. This monster cannot have its ATK and DEF increased. When this monster is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 2 "Head Tokens" (Firnd-Type/DARK/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense position.|[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Fixed[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Why no Fonts/Sizes?[/font][/color]
They get annoying...Makes reading the effects look...weird.

ANYWAYS!

|Head King, Urom||SET1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||[b]3000|3000[/b]|This cards ATK and DEF can only be decreased by cards effect. During each Standby Phase decrease this monsters ATK and DEF by 800. This monster cannot have its ATK and DEF increased. When this monster is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 2 "Head Tokens" (Firnd-Type/DARK/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense position.|

O_O

wow...3000 off the bat.. Still, added.

Oh, and it's SET1, not SET0.

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1310257573' post='5341570']
They get annoying...Makes reading the effects look...weird.

ANYWAYS!

|Head King, Urom||SET1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||[b]3000|3000[/b]|This cards ATK and DEF can only be decreased by cards effect. During each Standby Phase decrease this monsters ATK and DEF by 800. This monster cannot have its ATK and DEF increased. When this monster is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 2 "Head Tokens" (Firnd-Type/DARK/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field in Defense position.|

O_O

wow...3000 off the bat.. Still, added.

Oh, and it's SET1, not SET0.
[/quote]

It's not going to be very strong for very long. By your next Standby Phase it's ATK will be 1400. :P

Archived