• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1310259934' post='5341661']
"The Flame Barrier is back and hotter than before!"

<_<
[/quote]

-Is burning- Nooooooo

Your arch is so risky. You could die from there effects but................ these 2 so make up for it.

[spoiler=Burn][img]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1227/67897z.jpg[/img] [img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3127/67897r.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]

Current TRUE Archtypes (The ones introduced last set are in [b]bold[/b])

[b]"Aura"
"Flame Barrier"
"Nanotech"
"Storm"[/b]
Ledakan - sǝlnɹʍʇp
Tera Void - ♥ D.A._Fortune Lady ♥‘
Molten - Sirty_stan

That are just enough IMO.

If you count themes and sub-types though, we also have:

[b]Mill-Fairies
Spirits
Neptune's Pirates
Thunder Control
Equip Dragons (NOT Dragunities :P)
Plants[/b]
DARK Dragons - Corbernik
Myth/Legend Elementals - Cody Frost
Mechanical Control - sǝlnɹʍʇp

Those should be all unless I overlooked something. (.-.) TBH, I think that's the right balance of Archtype/Themes/Sub-Types in the set.

@D.A. - I would, but first I'm gonna see what's wrong with my connection...

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1310271771' post='5342182']
Wow... Skill. So should I change my entries to SET1, or have you already done so? Also, any thoughts on my card at all? Are they OP'ed, UP'ed, or are they not to your liking?
[/quote]

YES! Switch the SET# to SET1. :3

As for the archtype itself, I'll give them a review later on today.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Fortune Lady ♥' timestamp='1310303031' post='5342881']
Cody [url="http://theochem.chem.rug.nl/resources/Mythica.html"]http://theochem.chem.rug.nl/resources/Mythica.html[/url]
[/quote]

TY! ^^

[s]You know what D.A.? Host the duel. Maybe connecting will get rid of the problems.[/s]

NVM, found out what the problem is. It's gonna be a while before I fix it though >.<
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]I feel that some might misinterpret this card so I'm going to give you it's rulings.

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]|Wrath of the Tera Void King!|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||Countinious|||This card can only be activated when there is a "Tera Void King" in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Tera Void King" from your Graveyard ignoring Summoning conditions. Any card sent to the Graveyard is [/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][b]considered[/b][/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif] to be banished instead.|[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]The bold is the most important factor in that effect.[/font]
[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]What [b]considered[/b] means is that even though the cards go to the graveyard, they are considered to be banished instead. This means you DON'T send those cards to the Banished zone.[/font]
[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Cards sent to the graveyard before this effect is activated are still considered to be in the graveyard.[/font]
[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]If it's destroyed, cards sent to the graveyard while it was on the field go back to being considered to be in the graveyard.[/font] [/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"]This being said, I foresee this and King (Tera Void) to have a possible Anti-Meta Deck around the 2.[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"]
[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"]Also heres another card.[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"][spoiler=Another Generic] [/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"]Regenerating Destruction Pot[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"]During each Standby Phase both players draw 1 card and discard 1 card from there hand. [/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][color="#1c2837"][/spoiler][/color][/font]
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1310325420' post='5343407']
Regenerating Destruction Pot is what? A Continuous Spell?

Also, I'm fixing the OCG of every card. Why can't people be consistent with their OCG ;_;

I'm also checking broken cards. There's a lot =/
[/quote]

Right, forgot sry

[spoiler=Card]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#1C2837]Regenerating Destruction Pot[/color][/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#1C2837]
[/color][/font][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Continuous Spell[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#1C2837]During each Standby Phase both players draw 1 card and discard 1 card from there hand. [/spoiler][/color][/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#1C2837]
[/color][/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][color=#1C2837]Also, are you going to be editing Wrath?[/color][/font]
[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1310315644' post='5343130']
We have Griffins as an archetype/theme.

That reminds me, we really have to update the wiki. If everyone could help update, that'll be great.

There are several SET0 cards without a wiki entry.
[/quote]

Wiki, wiki, wiki...I wonder why many have almost forgotten of you? :3

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1310325420' post='5343407']
[b]Also, I'm fixing the OCG of every card. Why can't people be consistent with their OCG ;_;

I'm also checking broken cards. There's a lot =/[/b]
[/quote]

GEE-ZUS! O_O ALL 151 of them?!

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1310325619' post='5343416']
Also, some cards are quite useless because some cards that are mentioned in their effect don't exist.
[/quote]
Do we have many of these?

On another topic, I think I figured out what was wrong with the YVD on my end...but not sure if I fixed it. Anyone want to duel to test out? YVD name - Wolfy_Eddy
[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1310326544' post='5343452']
Wiki, wiki, wiki...I wonder why many have almost forgotten of you? :3

GEE-ZUS! O_O ALL 151 of them?!

Do we have many of these?

[b]On another topic, I think I figured out what was wrong with the YVD on my end...but not sure if I fixed it. Anyone want to duel to test out? YVD name - Wolfy_Eddy[/b]
[/quote]

Sure

Archived