• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Yusei & Akiza' timestamp='1304045457' post='5175340']
Ah awesome TYVM :)

EDIT: where did you watch the sub? in anime44 it doesn't have it :(
[/quote]

I use animecrazy. Here's the link to part 1. Part 2 is a bit under the video so just scroll down a bit.

http://www.animecrazy.net/c-the-money-of-soul-and-possibility-control-episode-3/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It might be the world is now in an even worse situation because of the depression that the country fell under, meaning that Japan is now a liability to the world somehow. I for one want to know how Hanabi and her mother forgot Kimimaro. As for who Msyu's mother is, I know people are hoping it's Jennifer. Sagashipping is pretty popular.

great anime. I like the psychological side of it making watcher think more in depth about the plotline and everything that goes on in the anime.

Can't wait to see how they end the series (i'm guessing its gonna be about 12 to 13 total eps judging from how the story is progressing)

Though i am gonna quest that the ending about the last 5 minutes will be some type of time jump after the big ending happens.
Note: this is all a guess judging from how the anime processes, introduces characters, reveals information about the characters and plot, etc.

Awwwe...now it's over. I don't really have a problem with how short it was. But like every good anime you're sad to see that it's done. It's a good final episode. No. Great final episode A happy ending but still feels kind of sad at the same time. And they just end it on that note. I wish we could find out a little bit more and maybe some sort of epilogue but that'd only be a bonus.

Archived