Sonic the Hedgehog Cards(UPDATE! Sonic Rage Mode)

DSS

thanks Raining light and REYMAFIOTA

Hey' date=' are you gonna put Chaos in from Sonic Adventure DX for Gamecube? It'd be a good card I bet. Still your cards are awesome:D:D:D

[/quote']

sure i'll make Chaos too, but its hard to find all the 6 or 7 forms of him. but i'll try to make them as soon as possible

OMG Those ARe Freakking Naddy

make me some

do you think you can send them to me

i love sonic and you covered up everything and more

Sick

thanks dude' date=' i apreciate that you like my cards :D

and yes i take requests, just send me all the info thru a PM, and i'll make the card :wink:

[b']Finnaly i could UPDATE with new cards yeah so

UPDATE!!!! Sally Acorn , Sonia the Hedgehog and Bunny Raboot is up[/b]

soniathehedgehog.jpgsallyacorn.jpgBunnyRaboot.jpg

finding pictures of ALL SEVEN forms is IMPOSSIBLE, since ONLY forms 0, 1, 2, 4, 6, Perfect, & Fleetway have EVER been seen before.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finding pictures of ALL SEVEN forms is IMPOSSIBLE' date=' since ONLY forms 0, 1, 2, 4, 6, Perfect, [b']& Fleetway have EVER been seen before[/b].

i know its allmost imposible to find all forms of Chaos,i understand that part, but the second part about "& Fleetway have EVER been seen before." i didn't get that part, explain it clearly

Anyway any more comments or rates are most welcomed

Like the new cards. Just one thing. Bunnies last name is spelt "RABBOT". Other than that, good work. Oh. And I love the Dark Amy Rose card. It looks like she's really TO'd (That's ticked off). When dark Amy Rose comes out. ALL HECK BREAKS LOOSE! 1,000,000,000/10.

Like the new cards. Just one thing. Bunnies last name is spelt "RABBOT". Other than that' date=' good work. Oh. And I love the Dark Amy Rose card. It looks like she's really TO'd (That's ticked off). When dark Amy Rose comes out. ALL HECK BREAKS LOOSE! 1,000,000,000/10.

[/quote']

thanks dude, but i think i spelt Bunny's name corectly

I think that if they were anything like they were befiore' date=' they're still ok. but they are no where near perfection. you have a long road ahead of you. 8/10[/quote']

lawl, this is the first time anyone said this to me, anyway thats for the rate lol

Hehe thanks God Hunter, i'm glad that you like my cards

and i'm still working on making new ones ,most of them Spell cards and trap cards

on some new chars from sonic too(i'm still looking for Chaos pics lol)

Wow! They rock! You really deserve a good rating for them. ++++++++++INFINITY/10!

thanks dude ' date='glad you like them

i really apreciate this ^_^

Such and Such here and there 7/10

ok now what kind of comment is that O_o

thanks for the rate though

I noticed that Ashura The Hedghehog was not among your fantastical cards. You've heard of Ashura right? Oh, and the Fleetway Super Sonic's picture is sorta odd looking, I believe there's a better one. It's on the Fleetway website, it's the cover for Super Sonic VS Shadow issue.

Archived