Sonic the Hedgehog Cards(UPDATE! Sonic Rage Mode)

DSS

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I am a little impressed at the actual quality of these. Thinking about it I've changed my mind about the rating. They're probably more like a 9/10. Though I do think that if they're all high level, that would make them a little hard to keep in a set. Some of them really don't even look like they should be so powerful. It just doesn't seem very consistent with the original work of the Sonic franchise.

Ok new guy ----> blueblur

1. Don't post your cards in other peoples threads.

2. Do not triple post.

3. You didn't even comment on my cards

4. Your card has ---> a bad pic ,bad OCG , and its overpowerd

5. Create your own thread to show your cards

for all of this i should neg rep, but since your new i'll just let you of with a warning

but next time i won't so nice

They're really nice, great efforts have been put in these cards, also the effects are cool and your monsters are always pretty well balanced, I watch this post every day to see if there's new stuff you put in your set, so, I'm a fan of your art, I'm also your friend and you're mine too, lol, anyway, some OCGs (very little), some pics could be better but I give yu a great 9/10 and a 8.5/10 for the new cards you just added, continue doing these cards, they're great!

Hmmm, pretty cool, BUT, your fleetway shadow and sonic have some huge errors in them, take a look.

Also, you seem to have alot of grammar errors, but you have nice ideas, though, looking at a few, looks like you didn't really try that hard (the bumble bee)

But nice ideas on a few, and you got a great pic for blaze the cat, so, good work overall:

7.7/10

Archived