Sonic the Hedgehog Cards(UPDATE! Sonic Rage Mode)

DSS

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCG is off slightly for Erazor' date=' and Layla-Wa Layla just sounds funny...XD.

[/quote']

i know i made it in just 1 min ,finding pic + croping the pic + effect + uploading = 1min

and Alf Layla-wa Layla its in Arabian and it means 1,000 and 1 Nights

Isn't it the name of that Genie who is actually part of Erazor who asked for Sonic's help?

read this

After the rings are collected' date=' Erazor needs to sacrifice Sonic to utilize their full power. As he made his strike, Shahra gets in the way to save Sonic. She slowly dies, begging for Sonic's forgiveness. With the power of the World Rings, Erazor transforms into Alf Layla-wa Layla (which translates to 1,000 and 1 Nights in Arabic), though he is incomplete because Sonic is still alive. Three of the World Rings get fused into Sonic, transforming him into Darkspine Sonic. Erazor Djinn then battles Darkspine Sonic trying to sacrifice him as the distant voice of Shahra guides Sonic. After the battle, Erazor reverts back to his normal form, as well as Sonic. Erazor boasts about being immortal, and that he'll always come back after defeat. However, Sonic uses the magic lamp given to him by Shahra, which was inactive at the time, and uses three wishes: to bring Shahra back to life, to restore the stories of the Arabian Nights, and to seal Erazor Djinn away in the lamp for the rest of time. Helpless against the mystic powers of the lamp, the defeated genie was forced to grant them all, and doomed himself to his eternal prison. During the game credits, Sonic is seen tossing Erazor's lamp into the lava of Ifrit Golem's chamber.[/b']

Update!!!! 1 Trap card Added

AflameofDarkSpine.jpg

Meh...only problem I have with your Spell/Traps is that they are too focalized on certain monsters' date=' you could easily just say a monster with "Dark Blood" in it's card name.

[/quote']

yeah i know ,but i made that card in hurry so i didn't pay much atention on the layout of its effect

Oh and lord echidna glad you like them13ns.gif

211qz2e.jpg

2rdhh1j.jpg

262nrdz.jpg

juecz4.jpg

No, I'm not posting Metalmorph.

Try the e series machines E-101: beta, E-102: gamma, E-103: delta, E-104: epsilon, and E-123: omega. The Chao walker and Dark Chao walker. Egg walker and Cyclone. Big the cat and Froggy. Chaos 0, Chaos 1, Chaos 2, Chaos 4, Chaos 6, and Perfect Chaos. Metal Madness and Metal Overlord.Bigfoot, Hotshot,and Flying Dog.

Thanks guys glad you like them ,i'm still making sonic cards:traps ,spells ,and even new characters.

211qz2e.jpg

2rdhh1j.jpg

262nrdz.jpg

juecz4.jpg

No' date=' I'm not posting Metalmorph.

Try the e series machines E-101: beta, E-102: gamma, E-103: delta, E-104: epsilon, and E-123: omega. The Chao walker and Dark Chao walker. Egg walker and Cyclone. Big the cat and Froggy. Chaos 0, Chaos 1, Chaos 2, Chaos 4, Chaos 6, and Perfect Chaos. Metal Madness and Metal Overlord.Bigfoot, Hotshot,and Flying Dog.

[/quote']

thanks for the ideas ,but some of them i have made ,and the rest are a working progress

And please don't post your cards in my thread, thats rude.

U MADE A SPELLIN ERROR ON YOUR SONIC THE HEDGEHOG WHERE IT SAYS IT CAN ATTACK TWICE

i know that was my 1st sonic card i ever made

I'm sorry' date=' but darkspine shadow & darkspine silver have some MAJOR pic errors.[/quote']

next time say what are the errors ,don't throw random comment about the cards or pics if you don't explain ok

glad you like it king2000 :)

UPDATE!!!!! guys "Werehog Sonic" is up . The pic is From "Sonic unleashed"

werehogsonic.jpgwereritual.jpg

Archived