Sonic the Hedgehog Cards(UPDATE! Sonic Rage Mode)

DSS

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his name wasnt always scourge his name was sonic too because hes sonic evil twin after absorbing energy from the master emerald he became scourge just saying

also google search enerjak id like to see his card its knuckles when he was a villain

Not too bad' date=' too lazy to read the Ritual Monster but that Trap Card is lulz.

[/quote']

thanks Sanji ,i took some time to find that pic

his name wasnt always scourge his name was sonic too because hes sonic evil twin after absorbing energy from the master emerald he became scourge just saying

also google search enerjak id like to see his card its knuckles when he was a villain

thanks for telling me ,i really haven't read the comic ,but i've seen some pics and pages of scouge

oh and enerjak ,i think i'll make that one i even found a decent pic

but you didn't rate or commented on them

Dude quit being so gross with some of those cards. It wasn't cool some of the things you did with those cards. Dude i think you have a problem with violence or somethin. CALM DOWN. Some stuff people wanna see some stuf they don't. All the non-violent cards wer awesome though. Some of it was kind of creepy too. CALM DOWN.

Dude quit being so gross with some of those cards. It wasn't cool some of the things you did with those cards. Dude i think you have a problem with violence or somethin. CALM DOWN. Some stuff people wanna see some stuf they don't. All the non-violent cards wer awesome though. Some of it was kind of creepy too. CALM DOWN.

Paranoid much? You need to calm down...lulz.

rofl chill out dude ' date=' but groos what's your problem , but i think you mean the Dark Blood Sonic ,Fleetway Super sonic , and Dark Blood Shadow pics.

any way dark spine i rate them 10/10

glad you like them dude

love new amy i cant say its overpowered! and love the pic and same with cosmo except you missed the word "in" right before face-up

o yeah i'll try to edit it tommorow

UPDATE!!!!!!

Keyblade Master - Tails i UP

KeybladeTails1.jpg

Rate Comment and Enjoy

STILL I RATE THEM 10/10 could you make some more plz like halo the hedge hog(not real my imagination if you want to know what he looks like hes a yellow sonic when hes super hes green) or Zero the hedegehog(again not real but my freinds imagination shadow with red bits on him turend to light blue When hes super zero hes dark blue with light blue) the again i already made those cards so im not gonna post them on this thread

Some iffy OCG...and you can't have 5 counters you stated it can only have a max of 4' date=' also you should have to remove the 4/5 counters so you can't abuse the chaos summoning effect, over all not too bad, now read meh Cosmo, Knuckles, and Rouge properly.

[/quote']

i editied it, and "Chao Tails" is like Atk:1200/ Def:800

you forgot to give feedback on Cosmo ,Super Amy ,Werehog Sonic,the Trap Card and Scourge

STILL I RATE THEM 10/10 could you make some more plz like halo the hedge hog(not real my imagination if you want to know what he looks like hes a yellow sonic when hes super hes green) or Zero the hedegehog(again not real but my freinds imagination shadow with red bits on him turend to light blue When hes super zero hes dark blue with light blue) the again i already made those cards so im not gonna post them on this thread

glad you like them dude ,but i won't make halo the hedgehog or Zero ,i can't find pics, and they haven't been made also

Archived