[Pg-16] Yugioh Summer Acadamy - Cove of Memories

For Season 1. Yes.

HE was going to be more menacing and I planned for School drama to take a bigger plot.

But Since a few people stepped out and the Ghost is growing stale, big/major plot events will be happening more in season 2. Along with a new setting and all the un-used/drop out characters won't be in the story anymore. More characters will be accepted.

Duel-runners.
Edgy College drama.
Duel spirits.
a new evil team of enemies.

Will all be seen in the upcoming season 2.

Igtg and will be back on tomorrow.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LAwl. It can do that... but I want it an all out one go thing... to do real quick... and when it loses, it trys to destroy the entire cove with the energy its gathered from the memory its stolen so it won't be alive to grant the wishes. Kaden leaps forth and shoves his right fore-arm into its mouth and it explodes around it, leaving the fragmented memories implanted in his arm. (Making plot points with the next seasons)

They are all going to have a part in it. Yes.

And ugh... A normal hand. But the arm will have strange giant scars with some of the veins in his arm glowing purple at times. In his dreams or when he passes out in the day or when he feels like it. He can feel/life through most of the [s]dreams[/s] the ghost had collected. this power includes reviving Crade's.

[u]Memories[/u]

Guys. I'm going to time-jump tp everyone getting on a ship to get to the Cove of Memories.

Everyone whose characters want to be there to either watch or participate in this strange all out duel will have to both:
1. HAVE THEIR ENTIRE WEEKEND FREE.
2. Just post that they are getting on the ship or on it or getting off it at the corrosponding points.

Ight. As long as we have at least 3 people we are good. The more the marrier I say.
But if we get to the Cove and start the duel without you, you can't hop in then its to late, so make sure you hop in by at least friday night, thats when we'll be finished getting settled in the cove and when the Ghost wil challenge us all.

[img]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9489/243934x.jpg[/img]
1 "Dark Realm" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is summoned successsfully, you can remove up to 5 "Dark Realm" monsters from your hand or Graveyard from play to increase this card's ATK by 200 for each monster removed from play. When this card is removed from the field, you can draw 2 cards. Your opponent must discard 1 card for each "Dark Realm" monster you draw by this effect.
Check it b****es! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Archived