[Pg-16] Yugioh Summer Acadamy - Cove of Memories

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bring it!

We'll see who gets the last laugh! XD

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1305771997' post='5218157']
"Draw. My turn, I activate Valhalla, hall of the fallen straight from my hand. Because of this I can Special Summon Hatewana. To include, I normal summon Majestic mech - Goryu." said Iko has she knew her turn has to mean something for her to prove herself to these people, "Time to Synchro Summon Black rose Dragon. I activate it's effect, I destroy all cards on the field." She took a quick glance at her hand. "I activate Regeneration. Activate when 2 or more Exceed or Synchro Monsters are in the Graveyard, draw 2 cards from your Deck. On your next Standby Phase after activation, Special Summon 1 Synchro Monsters from your Graveyard. Once they are Special Summoned, decrease your Life Points by 2000. If you have less than 3000 Life Points, you cannot activate this card. Now I can Special Summon REAPER OF THE MOON #3. I attack with both of them making your Life Points 5400 and with Reaper's ATK. (Which is?), it is even lower."

Her life points decreased by 2000, she had 2 cards in her hand and she had to make something more of her turn, " two cards face down, go"
[/quote]

1- GHOST GETS FIRST ATTACK!

2- WHAT THE f***!?

"I'll ruin everyone else's plan just to do something much more mediocure, I mean something!" Iko

*Kaden throws her off a cliff*

[s]Scratch that. The one that protects the others is vulnerable... once he is gone the others are wide open.[/s]

(ninja'd)

Ancient wisdom dragon is a very important piece to the fort. Why take that away to deal damage to yourself, and then to do some to the enemy when on my next turn I could almost triple that?

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1305773597' post='5218225']
What is the ruling?
it doesn't protect itself?
[/quote]
The I words I used where "The other Dark realm monsters" (Something along those lines) The effect doesn't work for itself... If it did, this play is unstopable.

*Kaden finishes slowly dicing Iko into thousands of persicly done cubes, to slowly and morbidly feed them to Iko's family, infecting them with aids by driping drops of pure aids virus on the "Cubed meatloaf"(Iko) that he served up nicely for the young family, claiming that He'd be taking them to where Iko is hiding shortly.*

... RAEG! ... Demented Homocidal Psycho-schematic RAEG!!

*deep breath*

...fine...

End of season one by the end of next weekend..

Final duel started, everyone's at the cove.

Four challengers and the duel is under-way...

[quote name='Reaper:Jaxcob' timestamp='1305831317' post='5218993']
ALOT of talking. Couple duels. new person(meh). On final part currently!

In th RP,should i have a spoiler that contains all the cards i used that turn?
[/quote]
post them here... in a spoiler, the images with the effects if custom, link to exact deck in the wiki preffered or somewhere else if its a whole real deck.

[img]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9894/243934j.jpg[/img]'

Both players send their hands to the Graveyard and draw five cards. If this card is removed from play by the effect of one of your opponent's spell or trap cards, you must send your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is drawn, you can reveal it to your opponent and send it to the Graveyard to activate one of the following effects:
-Both players may special summon one monster from their Graveyards.
-Both players may activate the effect of one non-continuous spell card in their Graveyard.

card info-

Archived