lol ever wondred...

what that made no sence what im saying is the people of this forum try to take as little from the anime as possible but we all call anyone that plays yugioh a dulist wich is straight from the anime

Ah, but Duelist sounds kinda cool.

And whenever I'm called a duelist I feel like taking out my gun and shooting some no-gooders... although I feel like that most of the time anyways...

we also still call the cardboard we play with "cards", just like in the anime ... maybe we should change that too ? How about we rename all the cards that came from the anime ? Not liking the anime is no reason to go out of your way to avoid anything associated with it, that would impossible since the two play into each other.

we also still call the cardboard we play with "cards"' date=' just like in the anime ... maybe we should change that too ? How about we rename all the cards that came from the anime ? Not liking the anime is no reason to go out of your way to avoid anything associated with it, that would impossible since the two play into each other.

[/quote']

You'ze gots to chill, bro.

He'z just pointing something out that he thought was hypocritical of Frunkers everywhere.

I get what your saying' date=' but I thinks it because their aren't any other good names for use.

Frunkers doesn't count because it's so epic the word alone can kill noobs.

[/quote']

omfg hahahahah i think i love you for that ^_^

and no its just a point im making belgian blue who im sure is one of thoose multi account guys ¬_¬

but yhea dulists is a good name but then frunker...*sigh* we can always dream

Archived