Images not uploading on card maker

Bigdave 07

Question

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if the site is having some sort of problem with the upload image box since i have tried it several times and nothing appears in the card image box on the card maker.

It was working fine a few days ago but when i came to try it yesterday and this morning then nothing as it gets to the select image but then it goes blank.

Also with the new release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zeal, Will YGO Card Maker be doing cards for Excess monsters as a template.

David

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1304000007' post='5173651']
You can, by saving it to your PC. then upload to tinypic.com

But cardmaker didn't work for me too
[/quote]
Well at first I thought I was the only one with the problem, but I guess not. Tinypic does work guys, and theres not much labor in it: Upload, Verify, Copy, paste direct to YCM. No GIMP or anything required

[quote name='Bigdave 07' timestamp='1303987607' post='5173469']
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if the site is having some sort of problem with the upload image box since i have tried it several times and nothing appears in the card image box on the card maker.

It was working fine a few days ago but when i came to try it yesterday and this morning then nothing as it gets to the select image but then it goes blank.

Also with the new release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zeal, Will YGO Card Maker be doing cards for Excess monsters as a template.

David
[/quote]
This angers me.

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1304082549' post='5175982']
Gaiz. Just save the card without the pic, then open it in paint, put the pic in the card manually, and voila!

Or you could just use GIMP/Photoshop/MSE
[/quote]

Hmm, but wouldn't that lessen the quality of the card?

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1304189592' post='5179384']
This is maybe out of topic and spam but I like your sig, Glads are probably one of the best variants and meta in the game!
[/quote]
You're about a year out of date.

We very much need another admin, but I think only YCMaker can edit the card maker anyway. Even if that's not true, any new admin would have to have to know how to modify the card maker i.e. be able to program in...is it Flash? Anyway, as has been said, it's still possible to put in images by uploading the image to an image hosting site and then pasting its URL into the Image URL box. Things haven't been completely ruined.

[quote name='asterr259' timestamp='1304184018' post='5179154']
Well at first I thought I was the only one with the problem, but I guess not. Tinypic does work guys, and theres not much labor in it: Upload, Verify, Copy, paste direct to YCM. No GIMP or anything required
[/quote]

Or you could just wait for the uploading system to be back. I mean, at least they didn't do something like delete all the pictures on all the cards saved on the site.

If people haven't figured out how to make cards here's what I do. It time consuming though.
1 Upload picture to photobucket
2 Copy direct link of the picture and put it in the picture URL.
3 make the card
4(dont know about this one, it may only be for me because when I try to get the code to post the card I always get a different card's code) Save the card of course and then copy it into paint.(If you get the correct code to put the cards on forums then you don't need steps 4-7)
5 save the picture on paint
6 upload to photobucket and get image code
7 post and theres your card

[quote name='Half Vamp Riku' timestamp='1304013355' post='5173883']
I have the same problem as well,I think YCM should be taken down for maintenance.
[/quote]
When was the last time we actually heard from YCMaker or Falling Pizza? A very long time ago. They've given up, just face it....

Hey Anbu, can your run this pic through the ycm picture URL box and Paste the code you get here? I'll give you a +rep.

[spoiler=pic]
[IMG]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Angels/fdbskjfDS.png[/IMG]
[code][IMG]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Angels/fdbskjfDS.png[/IMG][/code]
[/spoiler]

Archived