600 Point / New Way to Play Contest---contest over

sythcaris

Extra Deck is going to be the name of the Fusion Deck only because it wont only be used for Fusion Monsters...

Really?? Other than on Dj's cards I've never heard of the Extra Deck thing before. Does that mean that you will be limited to 15 fusion monsters now?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. He's saying that you can still have as many fusion cards as you want, but when adding fission cards, it shouldn't be called the fusion deck because there are different cards in it. My reasoning for keeping it as the fusion deck is because fusion and fission are pretty similar so there's no important reason to change names of things.

also, the SIDE DECK can only have 15 cards at a time. its completely different than the fusion deck.

No. He's saying that you can still have as many fusion cards as you want' date=' but when adding fission cards, it shouldn't be called the fusion deck because there are different cards in it. My reasoning for keeping it as the fusion deck is because fusion and fission are pretty similar so there's no important reason to change names of things.

also, the SIDE DECK can only have 15 cards at a time. its completely different than the fusion deck.

[/quote']

O_o Oh, ok.

I'm still confused on the whole Extra deck thing, though....

entry reserved but can we use previous created cards

i created them yesterday

Edoksil.jpg

Card Lore:

When this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy the attacking monster. At the end of the Battle Phase you can return this card to your hand. When this card is returned to your hand by this effect, this card is treated as a Counter Trap Card with the effect: This card can only be activated when one of your opponent's monsters attack. Negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster.

Thorcus-1.jpg

Card Lore:

When this card is Normal summoned Destroy one Spell or Trap card on the field. At the end of the Battle Phase you can return this card to your hand. When this card is returned to your hand by this effect, this card is treated as a Counter Trap Card with the effect: Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by any other card.

Entry Reserved Please. I'm currently have roughly 1/4th of this project completed. Since I'm doing the lionshare of the art myself...it'll probably be the 11th hour of this contest before I actually update this post.

My art tends to be so much smaller than these cards(see Sig and Avatar) that I'm trying to adapt to making things this huge. Only time till tell what the if I get the hang of this or not.

i dont understand what to do?

the point of the contest is to invent a new style of playing

like how you need toon world to play toon monsters or how spirit monsters return to your hand at the end of the turn

ok. sounds to complicated for me.i am not in this competition.but good luck to everyone who is in it

Here is a new card:

SE1.jpg

Credit to ~Kulicz for the pic. Link to the original image here

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 4 "Gunslinger" monsters from your Graveyard from play. As long as this card remains face-up on the field increase the ATK of all "Gunslinger" monsters on the field by 400. When this card is destroyed by battle during the End Phase of the turn it was destroyed, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field. If you are not this card's original controller you cannot attack with this card and you lose 1200 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. This effect continues until the 5th Standby Phase after its activation.

Archived