Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [OoC/Started/Accepting]

OK, I'll add Chthonian when I can.

EDIT: @Sarcapian: In addition to what Decietful King said, you also need to fix your Ace Card. I'm aware of the glitch, otherwise I wouldn't be accepting written cards either, but I DO need a picture of the dragon itself. Also, you should really fix the lore. The way you've worded it makes it sound like a vanilla (a normal monster for those of you who don't know) which I'm kinda iffy about, considering its supposed to be a Signer Dragon.

I could put the only card that can show instead of Bronoma. It's a Dragon-Type monster (effect monster). I don't know if its effect is good.

i understand how you're not to impressed with my app. If i'm rejected, i'll understand.

Also, i can be neutral if you'd like.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Now my newly written Dark Signer App

Username: ♠Decietful King♠

Character's Name: Kun Stein (Stein)

Appearance: [spoiler=Picture]Kunetsu.jpg

Affliction: Dark Signer

Mark: Mark of the Snake

Bio: [spoiler=Gee Ham has never been used so much]Stein formally the number one rated dueling prospect coming out of North Academy early to enter the pros. He quickly dominated the Pro Circuit and he wanted more. He began to become a part of underground duels, just because he enjoyed the rush it gave him. He began to enjoy watching his opponents squirm for there lives and he went on to become the king of both dueling worlds. During an Underground duel against a woman he had never heard of he was pushed back on the ropes, and then Stein's inner demon began to wake. He pushed back causing mass damage to the woman who seemed unaffected by the cerebral shocks. But she finished him when she played a card he had never seen before. Stein badly injured from the duel was given an option by the lady. She told him these exact words, "You can die right her and right now, or you can become a Messenger of Death and become the End of all those who caused you strife." Stein looked at her, right on the cusp of death he chocked out the words, "s...a...v....e....m.....e." And since that day six years ago he has become a mercenary for hire and has come to have a rather luxurious life. He would normally not want to take battle with signers, but he wishes to please the woman who spared him and as such along with other Dark Signers plans to wage war on them.

Deck: Eden's Garden.

Ace Card:

EarthboundImmortalCuauhcoatl.jpg

Lore:

• There can only be one face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Monster in your hand to place 1 Poison Counter on 1 non-Reptile-Type Monster your opponent controls. Decrease the ATK of a Monster Card with a Poison Counter on it by 300. If either player controls a Monster with 200 or less ATK or DEF, that card is destroyed. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove all Poison Counter(s) from every card on the field. Both players take damage equal to the number of Poison Counter(s) removed from the field x200.

Decietful King: I believe the type of counters you're looking for are Venom Counters. Apart from that, accepted.

Also, I'll need you to cover me for the majority of tomorrow. I've got a busy day at school tomorrow, and there's a coffee group that I go to after school. Which reminds me, I should really try to come up with a (good) intro post.

EDIT: Knew I forgot something. Sarcapion, I demand that Dragon to be a Synchro!

Decietful King: I believe the type of counters you're looking for are Venom Counters. Apart from that, accepted.

Also, I'll need you to cover me for the majority of tomorrow. I've got a busy day at school tomorrow, and there's a coffee group that I go to after school. Which reminds me, I should really try to come up with a (good) intro post.

EDIT: Knew I forgot something. Sarcapion, I demand that Dragon to be a Synchro!

consider it done...can't change the card, so I'll just write it in my app.

Much better (aka accepted). Have a hand ;)

Thank you so much! Won't let you down! Cross my heart and...well i don't hope to die since I wouldn't be able to participate in the RP. Forget the cross my heart thing.

Now when will this party get started?

I would like to be Co-host but i don't care if i don't

Username: V4

Character's Name: Cristina Moone

[spoiler= Apperance]http://www.flash-screen.com/free-wallpaper/uploads/201011/imgs/1288774324_1440x900_lovely-anime-girl.jpg

Affliction: Signer

Mark: Upper Part of Leg, Unicorn(Ace Card image)

[spoiler=Bio] She was born on a cresent moon, but was always wierd. She loved yugioh since 3, and could beat most 12 year old kids, but after the age of 5, she found she had a gift. She was ultimate at deuling. She could not be defeated, but at age of 10, after the deuls where done the losers are put into a coma. She couldn't controll it, so she stop deuling.

At age 11, though she started deuling herself and taking controll of her powers. She started deuling again with her friends(who where weren't in a coma), they lost but didn't get hurt. She then started deuling more and more then she found a deul runner at a dump. She took 1 year off off deuling to fixed it up. She found a new motor and everything. She even painted it purple with a crystal(in Cresent Shape) she found with a runner, on the last day of fixing it. The crystal glowed and a card fall down to her in a row of light. She become a signer that day. She kept training for 3 years on runner. Now she deuls but still carefully and only anually to stay careful, but she everyday pratices her deuling and praticing on her runner.

Deck: A Moon deck. A deck with spells and creatures to the moon.

Ace Card: YCM Card maker won't let me download images or post links.

Ace Card:

Dragon of the Moon

Image: 301zx5h.jpg

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 Dragon Tuner + 1 Non-Tuner Monster

Once per turn, by discarding 1 tuner monster to special summon 1 Moon Dragon Token(750ATK/550 DEF). At the end phase of your turn, you can discard 1 moon dragon token to destroy 1 card on the field.

Archived