• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: monkeylife2

Character's Name: Natsu Luna

Appearance: [spoiler=person]e8663b8d6c596ba8d33589ea8038af75.jpg

Affliction: Dark Signer

Mark: Butterfly wings, one in each arm

Bio: As a young kid he was always interested in stuff that people said weren't real, especially fairies. Its not because he is girly, its just their role in life that interested him. As he grew up he started making his own fairy cards, until after much work and connections with people, he got his own unique archetype known as Petite Fairy. He was a happy guy and loved to duel, until one day he met a dark signer. He was 18 when he met him, and he was shown the evils done by people. Through what he saw he started disliking the human race, but still accepted them. Until one point where the dark signer tried to take his families souls, so Natsu decided to duel him. They made the deal that if Natsu one his family was to never to be harmed and he succeeded. The dark signer was swallowed up by the darkness, but a card was left behind, the earthbound immortal. Natsu picked it up and as he touched it he was shown visions of the evil people do, but unlike last time he was taken over by the darkness and became a dark signer himself. He didn't switch his deck though, even though the evil inside him wanted to, the actual Natsu who was still in there hung on to it. The evil gave up on trying to switch the deck, but it conjured a new plan, to get rid of every human being in this world.

Deck: Petite Faries[Like the title, it is mostly Petite Fairy which can be found here]

Ace Card:37656.jpg

Lore:There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is summoned, you can send up to 5 cards you control to the graveyard. This card gains 800 ATK and DEF for each card that was sent to the graveyard. If this card is removed from the field can destroy up to 3 cards on the field.

Username: Cody Frost

Character's Name: Eric Flares

[spoiler=Appearance]Asuma_Sarutobi.jpg

Affliction: Dark Signer

Mark: Dragon. The mark resembles nothing to the signer dragons, looking like a 6 headed hydra on his back.

[spoiler=Bio] Fire has been around Eric since his birth. His parents were taken by a burning inferno at a hospital when he was born and was the sole survivor. He raised in an orphanage by a horrid caretaker name Liza and contemplated her doom for a while. However, he managed to run away and become an aspiring local duelist earning new friends along the way. In fact, he had never been surrounded by darkness until the tragic day when chaos bore lose. The city where he had lived for several years was suddenly turned into a raging inferno, a living hell by several people. As he tried to help quench the flames from several buildings with the aid of some friends, the place became even more hostile and the fire raged on. But it wasn’t the flames that had their toll on him. It was when he found out that Michel, his best friend, has started the fires that changed him. He found him in the city and both of them engaged in battle as the buildings began to collapse. In the end, Eric was the one to suffer a fatal blow, and as Michel left the city, Eric’s hatred towards friendship spiraled downward along with the inferno. In those moments the flames that were about to destroyed him saved him instead, spoke to him and told him “this world is no longer fit for humans. Join us.” And with that, the flames embarked around him, marking him with the Dragon in his back, paired up with a burning deck that would devastate everything in it’s path.

Deck: The Flame Barrier (created card theme)

[spoiler=Ace Card: Xolotl, The lord of the Earthbound Immortals]

67897h.jpg

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters.

This card's name is always treated as "Earthbound Immortal". There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. This card's original ATK and DEF becomes 500 x the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. This card can attack one extra time for each non-Tuner Monster used to Summon this card. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard (either through battle or card effect), Special Summon it during the End Phase unless it was destroyed by its own effect. If this card is Special Summoned this way, increase its original ATK and DEF by 500 (permanently) and it can attack one extra time.

Yes, I know this is a Synchro Monster...but it works! Also, all credit goes to ~Raphtil since he made the card in the first place :D It also fits the theme that I'll be using. Hope it's acceptable :S

reserving the dark signer dog... I'll make my app as soon as i can.

Username: General Blaze

Character's Name: Jesse Yuki

Appearance: uh_this_is_dark_signer_james_by_aroran-d2zp66j.jpg

Affliction (I think you mean to say Affiliation): Dark Signer

Mark: Dog

Bio: Jesse was born to a very rich family, but his mother died after he was born. His father, a professional duelist, gave him his first deck when he was four. When he was six, he entered a junior hobby league tournament, and won. Six years after that, his father took him hunting, and when he shot at a wild dog, he found he had shot a baby, and he decided to nurse it back to health. The two grew up together, and Jesse thought the dog as more of a friend than a wild animal. But then, the animal got loose, and began rampaging through the town. Jesse heard that one of the citizens had tried to kill the dog, and Jesse, still under the impression that the dog was truthfully tame, felt the need to protect the wild dog. He grabbed his duel disk and deck, and headed over to that citizen's house. He found that the citizen had taken the dog into his house and was preparing to kill him. Jesse had to protect the dog, as he had sworn that he would protect it, and he forced the citizen into a duel under the terms that if Jesse won, the dog would go free. Jesse won, and he set the dog free, into the forest. Then, six years after that, Jesse became the junior world champion duelist. He retained that title for five years. After the world championship five years later, he went hunting, and he never came back. After his disappearance, people went looking for him. They found him living in a cave with a pack of wild dogs, one being the one he had taken care of so many years ago. Eventually, he became somewhat savage and dog-like, and Earthbound Immortal Ccoshobar, the dog, took him in his favor, and, Jesse was transformed into a Dark Signer.

Deck: Mostly Beast-type monsters that focus on raising their ATK points.

Ace Card: I can't upload the card right now, Imageshack isn't working, so I'll just put out the written card:

Earthbound Immortal Ccoshobar **********

DARK

Beast/Effect

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, when this card destroys a monster your opponent controls, this card can attack once again (in a row) for each BEAST type monster you control, other than this card.

ATK: 2500/DEF: 2300

Affliction (I think you mean to say Affiliation):

Affliction, Affiliation, same bloody thing!

Also, managed to squeeze in an half hour lunch break, as you can tell, although I already wasted 20 mins of it. Since we have a total of 6 Dark Signers, we'll definitely be starting when I get back from my coffee group, even if I have to add the last Dark Signer app myself!

Archived