Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea. Why not be randomly riding and you also see both Natsu and Lian about to duel, and then see me on the same road observing their actions. IDK, this could set up for a double duel pretty nicely. :P and Flame Barriers vs. Laval would be a FIRE vs. FIRE duel :D which I would gladly look forward to. ;)

We don't want anyone's character to die so soon, so options C and D are out. You can't truly stop once you've started a Dark Signer duel, so E is out, too. That leaves either no duel at all or a tie. MonkeyLife2, do you mean that Lian wins but instead of Natsu dying, he becomes a good guy? If so, than I do like that. Or, we just end in a tie because of something that decreases both our Life Points at the same time. Natsu is stilll evil for the time being, and Lian walks away as well.

So in conclusion, it should be either:

1) Lian wins and Natsu becomes a good guy.

2) Someone stops the duel before it happens.

3) Tie. We walk away without much besides a lot of pain.

I prefer either 2 or 3. what does everyone else think? Also, does Natsu have a duel runner, 'cause I forgot?

Username: Dark Hero FLashman

Character's Name: Rinzler (Yes i know, but Im a TRON junky lol)

Appearance:

226228_204850842882977_100000741877723_611405_7847680_n.jpg

Affliction: Neutral

Mark: N/A

Bio: There isn't much known about Rinzler really. At a young age he was in an accident, causing the loss of his right eye. At a young age, he was introduced to the game of Duel Monsters to help him cope with losing his eye. It wasn't too long after the accident that minor signs of telepathy seemed to manifest themselves inside of Rinzlers mind, allowing brief flashes of his opponent's moves to flood his sight, though most of them are fuzzy and vague at best. Despite his youth, he took a shine to the game like a fish swimming it water. After experimenting with many decks, he soon found a passion for using Spellcasters, finding them to be some of the trickiest monsters imaginable. He has been know to be rather clever in duels, often pulling a win from certain defeat. However, even the brightest shining star dulls, as has Rinzler's desire to duel. Though the fire still resides in him, he has seemed to seclude himself from the dueling scene to pursue a quiet life. However, by the looks of things around him, that may change.

Deck: Counter Master (Endymion/Spell Counter Deck)

Ace Card:

EndymiontheMasterMagicianSDSC-EN-UR.png

Thought I would spice things up, introducing a neutral character, all I was seeing was Signers and Dark Signers.

Guest Kyng of Ice

Hey guys. In the IC i have made references to Arthur's father so I though I should give him a neutral app, and to prevent my characters all being male I'll add his mother to the mixture so here goes!

These characters are a bit over 40 years old because they are the parents of a 23 year old son. It seems logical.

[spoiler=Wesley Crudelis]

Username: Kyng of Ice

Character's Name: Wesley Crudelis

[spoiler=Appearance:]arthas_menethil.jpg

Affliction:Neutral

Bio: Arthur Crudelis' father Wesley was known to the town as the Master of Snow, due to his patient, gentle and caring nature. He died in an avalanche shortly after Arthur's birth, along with his mother. He desperately desired to see his son, so before ascending to paradise, he recited an ancient Frosterian chant known as the chant of eternal distress. This caused his soul to become a ghost. In doing so he was never able to ascend to paradise when his mission was fulfilled, rather he was stuck on Earth for all eternity or until someone sent him away. Wesley dueled Arthur in a cave when he was sadistic and won using the Ice Barrier Cards. However he only used these cards to get through to Arthur; Wesley is a ghost and no longer a duelist. When Wesley won, and the cave was cleared, Arthur had claimed to have changed his ways. This is becaause Arthur finally was beaten and Wesley got into Arthur's soul and cleansed it. Ever since, Wesley has been a guardian of Arthur's soul, or as Wesley call himself 'Arthur's back-up, just in case.' Unlike Arthur, Wesley is a man who enjoys life and all of its glory, he especially is fond of snowfall; this is why whenever he descends from the realm ofthe Crimson Dragon its begins to snow. Interestingly he doesn't refer to the Crimson Dragon as its name, but rather as the 'Crimson One'. This is possibly because he is in debt with the Dragon, however this is uncertain.

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT]

Deck: For my son! Ice Barrier Deck

Ace Card:

yu-gi-oh-brionac-dragon-of-the-ice-barrier.jpg

[spoiler=Cecilia Crudelis]

Character's Name: Cecilia Crudelis

Maiden Name: Cecilia Omorfiá

[spoiler=Appearance:]1249870362_3744_full.jpeg

Bio: Not much is known about Cecilia, apart from the fact she is the mother of Arthur Crudelis and the wife of Wesley Crudelis. During a Sector Security search of Frosteria there was a survey taken out on the habitants of Frosteria including her. 'She was described as an elegant woman with a kind heart, she took in 10 Security Officers in to shelter them from the cold and nursed them back to health. Her surname is said to mean 'beauty'.' By this note we can tell that shewas a practitioner of the healing arts of Frosteria. According to rumours, during the avalanche, in which both Wesley and Cecilia were killed, she died protecting her son. Because of this she was written in legends as the ideal mother 'til the end. Partly of the reason of Arthur's forgivness came from the fact that the townspeople believed his mother's side was starting to show. However, when Wesley said the chant, she decided to do something different. She had a particular interest of the Elemental Arts and, in her Death, she chanted the immortal wind chant, which, similarly to Wesley, condemned her to life on Earth as a Spirit. Arthur doesn't know why he follows the winds, but the true reason is that his mother leads him to his path.

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT]

Deck: Frosterian Wind / Wind & Ice Deck

Ace Card:

150623.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Sar19, July 19, 2011 - dvdsvdc
Hidden by Sar19, July 19, 2011 - dvdsvdc

To Admiral_Stalfos19: I figured, "Why not make a card that my guy could give Klayu when he duels his sister (if they do, and there will probably be 2 other duelists with him, so I think)?" If I'm correct about Klayu V.S. Tovee, than I would like to give Klayu a card later on in the RP. It is meant to be used specifically on Tovee's Earthbound Immortal. This is what it is:

Reflective Striker/Trap Card/Counter

This card's effect can only be activate when an effect activated by your opponent is meant to deal Direct damage to both players. You do not take the damage. Inflict Direct Damage to your oponent's Life Points times the highest Level of your opponent's monster x200.

What do you think?

Hey guys. In the IC i have made references to Arthur's father so I though I should give him a neutral app, and to prevent my characters all being male I'll add his mother to the mixture so here goes!

These characters are a bit over 40 years old because they are the parents of a 23 year old son. It seems logical.

[spoiler=Wesley Crudelis]

Character's Name: Wesley Crudelis

[spoiler=Appearance:]arthas_menethil.jpg

Bio: Arthur Crudelis' father Wesley was known to the town as the Master of Snow, due to his patient, gentle and caring nature. He died in an avalanche shortly after Arthur's birth, along with his mother. He desperately desired to see his son, so before ascending to paradise, he recited an ancient Frosterian chant known as the chant of eternal distress. This caused his soul to become a ghost. In doing so he was never able to ascend to paradise when his mission was fulfilled, rather he was stuck on Earth for all eternity or until someone sent him away. Wesley dueled Arthur in a cave when he was sadistic and won using the Ice Barrier Cards. However he only used these cards to get through to Arthur; Wesley is a ghost and no longer a duelist. When Wesley won, and the cave was cleared, Arthur had claimed to have changed his ways. This is becaause Arthur finally was beaten and Wesley got into Arthur's soul and cleansed it. Ever since, Wesley has been a guardian of Arthur's soul, or as Wesley call himself 'Arthur's back-up, just in case.' Unlike Arthur, Wesley is a man who enjoys life and all of its glory, he especially is fond of snowfall; this is why whenever he descends from the realm ofthe Crimson Dragon its begins to snow. Interestingly he doesn't refer to the Crimson Dragon as its name, but rather as the 'Crimson One'. This is possibly because he is in debt with the Dragon, however this is uncertain.

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT]

Deck: For my son! Ice Barrier Deck

Ace Card:

yu-gi-oh-brionac-dragon-of-the-ice-barrier.jpg

[spoiler=Cecilia Crudelis]

Character's Name: Cecilia Crudelis

Maiden Name: Cecilia Omorfiá

[spoiler=Appearance:]1249870362_3744_full.jpeg

Bio: Not much is known about Cecilia, apart from the fact she is the mother of Arthur Crudelis and the wife of Wesley Crudelis. During a Sector Security search of Frosteria there was a survey taken out on the habitants of Frosteria including her. 'She was described as an elegant woman with a kind heart, she took in 10 Security Officers in to shelter them from the cold and nursed them back to health. Her surname is said to mean 'beauty'.' By this note we can tell that shewas a practitioner of the healing arts of Frosteria. According to rumours, during the avalanche, in which both Wesley and Cecilia were killed, she died protecting her son. Because of this she was written in legends as the ideal mother 'til the end. Partly of the reason of Arthur's forgivness came from the fact that the townspeople believed his mother's side was starting to show. However, when Wesley said the chant, she decided to do something different. She had a particular interest of the Elemental Arts and, in her Death, she chanted the immortal wind chant, which, similarly to Wesley, condemned her to life on Earth as a Spirit. Arthur doesn't know why he follows the winds, but the true reason is that his mother leads him to his path.

[spoiler=SPOILER ALERT]

Deck: Frosterian Wind / Wind & Ice Deck

Ace Card:

150623.jpg

Touché... Both apps are accepted in either case

@Sarcapian: Yeah, that seems fine, although I'd probably change the OCG

Posted · Hidden by Sar19, July 19, 2011 - tdvfg
Hidden by Sar19, July 19, 2011 - tdvfg

Touché... Both apps are accepted in either case

@Sarcapian: Yeah, that seems fine, although I'd probably change the OCG

I just figured Lian could give him a card. You can change it to anything you'd like, as well.

Well I formally challenged Cody in the IC thread accept and prepare to LOSE!!!

XD a tad unexpected but welcomed anyway! I might be looking forward to a tie though, and there are ways the Flame Barrier monsters can make that happen. ;)

8000 or 4000 Life points? (I suggest 8000...since Flame Barriers are a double burn type deck) and mind if I take the first move?

Posted · Hidden by Sar19, July 19, 2011 - verf
Hidden by Sar19, July 19, 2011 - verf

Prepare to see some pwnage!

Ya! Let's do this!

8000 Life Points will make this a long duel :D!

Also, I think I'll go 2nd, then Natsu will go and Cyrano, or something like that.

Archived