Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Diaries [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Simdoggy

Username: Simdoggy

Character's Name: Renee Lucas

[spoiler=Appearance]Renee looks like the girl below except with her Marks and the Dark Signer Robes, unless she doesn't want to look like a Dark Signer, in which case that is what she looks like1167719035_PunkAnimeGirl.jpg

Affliction: Dark Signer

Mark: Skull Mark, a skull over the face and a bone on each arm glowing

[spoiler=Bio] Renee was born as the daughter of the Lucas family, but lost both parents to a thief at a bank holdup at age 7. Regardless of this, she never shed a tear over them, as she was always with a Nanny instead and didn't really know her parents well. She realised that all the money had gone into a trust fund and that she couldn't access it to survive so she was taken in by her mother's sister, as her mother had married into the family and so her sister didn't have very much money. At age 10, she recieved her first deck, a fiend deck, but lost the will to duel a year later, discarding that deck when she was told by a doctor that she had a semi-benign cancer that would kill her by the time she was 17. She kept living her life those 6 years, and travelled Australia, where her mother's sister lived, while being home schooled even though she didn't see the point at the time, as she knew she would die within 7 years. She was admitted to hospital again on her 17th birthday, as she had moved into a critical condition, and had to fight just to stay alive any longer, while her Aunt and Uncle prayed that she would survive, knowing that nothing short of a miracle would keep her alive. She died a month later, and as she did, she made a deal with the Envoy of the Underworld, to be resurrected as a Dark Signer to live on, and gained her Zombie Deck and her Earthbound Immortal, as well as her Mark. Her Aunt and Uncle saw this as a miracle, while the doctors were shocked, as she had officially died of the cancer, but had returned to being alive, with the cancer completely cleared from her, leaving her with what she saw as two great truths in her life, that Death was a part of life and that she had a strong enough will to Live that she had surpassed death, which formed the effect of her Earthbound Immortal, it's ability to resurrect from the grave even without a field spell, and with the Zombie World field spell as another major card in the deck. Nowdays she is one of the first Dark Signers to be around, having become one 4 years ago, and becoming a strong duelist since. She also is staying in the background, content to watch and wait until the time is right to strike, and living well off the money from the Trust fund now that she is old enough, a wealth of over a billion dollars, from her parents huge legacy.

Deck: Skull Assault

[spoiler=Ace Card] 328990.jpg

Lore: There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. While this card is in the graveyard and there are no monsters on your field, you can remove from play two Zombie type monsters from your or your opponent's graveyard to Special Summon this card. If this card is summoned this way and there is no field spell on the field, decrease the original ATK of this card by 1000 while it is on the field and negate this card's other effects.

EDIT: credit goes to Raphtil for the Earthbound Immortal image and name, but the effect is my own.

Admiral can I change my signer dragon to instead this card:

DivineEmperorZagam-1.jpg

Lore:

2 Tuners + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s)

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, place 1 Wine Counters (max 6) on this card. When this card is Synchro Summoned place on this card 1 Wine Counter for each Defense Position your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can remove 3 Wine Counters off this face-up card to destroy 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls. If this card destroys a Level 4 or higher monster by battle place 1 Wine Counter on this card. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Guest Simdoggy

a zombie vs zombie showdown sounds good to me, since he wouldn't know beforehand that my EI was Zombie-type, or the rest of my deck either.

Guest Ressurection

Ok, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but what is the relationship between the Signers/Dark Signers?

I have updated my app

There is a difficult choice we have to make, MonkeyLife2. Either A) The duel doesn't happen because at the moment someone jumps in, B ) The duel ends in a tie and either both people die or survive, c) Natsu wins and my character disappears, unless he returns at the end or someone saves him, D) Lian wins and something happens to Natsu, since he'll either disappear or turn into a good guy (IDK), or E ) the duel is SOMEHOW stopped in the middle and neither person dies. Decisions, decisions!

There is a difficult choice we have to make, MonkeyLife2. Either A) The duel doesn't happen because at the moment someone jumps in, B ) The duel ends in a tie and either both people die or survive, c) Natsu wins and my character disappears, unless he returns at the end or someone saves him, D) Lian wins and something happens to Natsu, since he'll either disappear or turn into a good guy (IDK), or E ) the duel is SOMEHOW stopped in the middle and neither person dies. Decisions, decisions!

I can arrange for option A if you like...

But I personally prefer B

Archived