Username: Psychic Almighty
Funniest Video IYO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-syykZ4oIaE&feature=related
Are you a decent RPer?: Okay.
Are you a cardmaker?: Yes.
If yes to the above question, how good?: Fairly good.
Will you be active?: Nott too active, but will definately post a fair bit.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OoC: Accepted Psychic
IC: Seeing Deathly with his sword, Striker ran up as fast as he could to Deathly and pulled the sword from his hands. With the sword, he swung for Deathly's legs. "You underestimate me. Your data is outdated!" said Striker. "You are a coward to think that you can use data to defeat me."

Striker was one of the most known fighters around. That was mostly due to his wars against AP, which he lost 99.999% of the time. He was fighting to build something up again. With his pal in the way of that, he knew it wouldn't be easy. [i]This is going to get interesting,[/i] he thought.

"Are you mad because I cam actually beating you? And I am doing this all out of my free will, my data is not for fighting!" replied Daemon. He dropped the sword on to the ground and stabbed the hilt and blade with knives causing the sword to break and be unusable during this fight. Soon enough, he walked up to Striker with his hand out for a hand shake, he said, "I surrender." Daemon waited for a handshake in return, but he had no feelings that he was going to get it.

Striker accepted the hand shake and added a chuckle. "You do realize that sword was a cheap steel one, right?" chucked Striker pointing to his usual sword next to the ref. "You gave me a good fight, but I want to know why you are surrendering. It doesn't make much sense to me."

When Striker finished, the ref came up to them. "Did I hear that you surrender Deathly? If you did, I'm surprised. It was anyones fight since Striker here could have chosen a back-up weapon from the table." To everyones amazement, the end bell rang. "Well, since the bell rang, I have to check damage infliction so you know who would have won."

The ref checked every visible wound on each person. "Well, Deathly has a bad cut on his hand and a good slash mark on his hand. Striker seemed to have grazed his leg from one of your knives. With that said, Striker would have won by a very close margin."

"Look at my skills, I hurt myself to prevent you from hurting me. Think and you might just understand it." Daemon said as he strolled off in the big doorway that was an exit. The knives that were used in the fight flew through the air into Daemon's back as he walked away. "Striker, next time, rematch?" Daemon asked knowing the Striker needs more to learn about fighting than just attack and defense, "I might teach you some more things, but we will do it in private. And then Daemon was completely gone.

IC: "Maybe Deathly," chuckled Striker. "Next time I might have a surprise for you." Striker was the man of surprises. You would never know what the fight condition would be when fighting him. One fight would be an all out while another would have a condition like no powers allowed.

Striker walked down to his bunker and saw a box on the table. [i]I wonder who brought this for me?[/i] he thought. He checked out the box to see it was from an old friend. [i]It must not be good. Oh well, cannot let a gift go to waste[/i] He opened the box to see it contained a light amulet. [i]I cannot believe this. I thought this didn't exist![/i]

The light amulet allowed the wearer to increase the strength of their light attacks by 30%, which was very high in fighting terms. [i]I better keep this away from AP. They would abuse it if they got their hands on it.[/i]

[size="7"]END OF SCENE![/size]

OoC: Alright people, get those banners into your sigs. Also, what shall we discuss now?

It is good. There are some minor OCG errors. "Increase the ATK and DEF of [b]all[/b] EARTH monsters by 500 for each card in your hand. During your opponent's Draw Phase, if you have no cards in your hand, destroy 2 cards [s]on your field[/s] [b]that you control[/b]. During your Draw Phase, increase your Life Points by 1000. During your End Phase, send 1 card [s]on[/s] [b]from[/b] the top of your Deck to [s]the[/s] [b]your[/b] Graveyard."

Basically, it has an OP'd factor with the ATK and DEF increase for all EARTH monsters. Everything else is fine.

No problem. Speaking of cards. I even have my problems. I was trying to go a good effect with the Lightning Counters, but I don't think I got the OCG right.

[img]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/7650/128884.jpg[/img]
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can place 1 Lightning Counter on any monster on the field. Each monster can only have 1 Lightning Counter on it at anytime. All monsters gain 500 ATK for each counter on them. When a monster that has a Lightning Counter on it is destroyed, activate one of the following effects:
*If your opponent controlled the destroyed monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's Level x100.
*If you controlled the destroyed monster, discard 1 monster from your hand that has a Level equal to or greater than the Level of the destroyed monster.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1304385237' post='5185019']
So you want a musical monster basically?
[/quote]

No. I want a Giant creature with electricity all over it.

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1304385254' post='5185020']
Can my card be Card of the Month?
[/quote]

Uh no! I don't see much use from it except that it is a beatstick.

It's from a wide selection of my famous set, well famous to those who have seen it
how's about any of these?
[spoiler=Others]
[img]http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6408/165153e.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
"A - Metal Novaforce Dragon" + "B - Metal Busterforce Bug" + "C - Metal Drillforce Lion" + "D - Metal Beatforce Drum" + "E - Metal Skyforce Avenger" + "F - Metal Starforce Saber"
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards from your hand or your side of the field (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn you can discard 1 monster from your hand to halve the ATK of one monster you control. If you do, it can attack your opponent directly this turn. You can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on the field, if you do, this card can't declare an attack this turn.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=A set of cards that goes together]
[img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/192/165153p.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
If this card attacks an opponent's monster with an ATK less than 1700, destroy that monster immediately with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. If this card destroys a monster this way. You can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Metal Warrior LV6" from your hand or deck during your next Standby Phase.[/spoiler]
[img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8495/165153.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Metal Warrior LV4". If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle. You can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Metal Warrior LV8" from your hand or deck during your next Standby Phase.[/spoiler]
[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5879/165153h.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Metal Warrior LV6." This card cannot declare and attack during the turn it was summoned. If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation, during the End Phase you used this card's effect, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Metal Warrior LV10" to your side of the field.[/spoiler]
[img]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8495/165153.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Metal Warrior LV8." This cad cannot declare an attack the turn it was summoned. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. During the End Phase you used this card's effect you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Rekeph, the Ultimate Dark Being" from your hand or deck.[/spoiler]
[img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7800/165153m.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Metal Warrior LV10." This card cannot declare an attack the turn it was summoned. Once per turn, you can discard any number of cards from your hand to destroy a number of cards your opponent controls and deal damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards destroyed x 400. This card cannot declare an attack the turn you activated this effect.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Want more? I got something else!
[img]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8495/165153.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
1 "Metal" Synchro Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Metal" Synchro monsters
This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each "Metal" monster in your Graveyard. Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: * Negate the activation of an effect that would destroy a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. * When your opponent's monster declares an attack you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Enjoy the reading (:<

Archived