• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
. . . . . *Accel Synchro Summons Metal Warrior - Savior of the World and Stars*

Well aren't you f***ed now? X3

[spoiler=Metal Warrior - Savior of the World and Stars]
[img]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/7800/165153m.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
1 "Metal" Synchro Tuner + "Metal Warrior - Final Hope" + 1 non-Tuner "Metal" Synchro Monster
This card cannot be used as a Material monster for a Fusion Summon or Synchro Summon. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each "Metal" monster in your Graveyard. During either player's turn, you can discard 1 "Metal" monster from your hand to negate every other effect on the field, neither you or your opponent can activate the effects of Spell or Trap Cards during the time this effect is active. You can halve this card's original ATK so it can attack your opponent directly. When your opponent activates a card that would destroy a Card(s) on the field or when your opponent's monster declares an attack you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate it. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

You can only activate 1 effect once per turn when you control a monster of the appropriate Attribute:
*LIGHT: Increase your Life Points equal to the number of cards in your hand x 200.
*FIRE: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in their hand x 200.
*EARTH: Destroy the 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the highest DEF. (If it's a tie, you get to choose.)
*DARK: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower non-Tuner monster from your Graveyard.
*WIND: Destroy all Trap cards on the field.
*WATER: Draw 2 cards from your hand.

A confusing effect I'm working with. It goes with a Field Spell.

@SSD: I think I owe you a best of 3 1v1 series.

Archived