Magic Cylinder: Discussion

what i don't get is why they change mirage cylinder effect' date='and If i here "because it's broke" your argument clearly is falling to pieces.

Because mirage cylinder is basically a magic cylinder with a e-hero format to it,just as fifth hope is a pot of avarince with a e-hero style to it so why the change,some one tell me ?

this is the link to mirage cylinder

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mirage_Tube

this was it's anime effect

This card can only be activated when a monster with "E-hero" in it's name on your side of the field is targeted as an attack target.Negate an opponent's monster's attack and inflict damage to the opponent equal to the attack power of the monster that was targeted with the attack.

[/quote']

the anime effect is not broken, it's limited, the new effect is better and more balanced...

OH MY GOD............(NO COMMENT) YOU TELL ME

HOW IS IT BETTER

Orochi ,your not a credible source any more in fact you've lost all credibility your merely a lap dog to konami and you'll accept whatever they give to you,in short your a person with no will of your own and are weak minded.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

Let me just say this as my final defense:

How many cards do you know can end a duel without any more effort on your part?

Depends on what you mean by effort.

Guest Chaos Pudding

No other card commitments on your side.

But maybe I should rephrase that:

How many other cards do you know that can win you the game in 1 turn without any other cards on your side?

WMC, Ceasefire (which is one of my favorites), and Ring of Destruction to name a few.

No other card commitments on your side.

But maybe I should rephrase that:

How many other cards do you know that can win you the game in 1 turn without any other cards on your side?

WMC' date=' Ceasefire (which is one of my favorites), and Ring of Destruction to name a few.

[/quote']

So, Wave Motion Cannon beats your opponent in one turn? I thought it would take 8.

And what about Ceasefire? That can only inflict at max 5000 damage.

Then wasn't Ring of Destruction banned?

I'll only say this once more: Barring certain cases' date=' Life Points DO NOT MATTER until you hit 0. Advantage is EVERYTHING. MC is a -1, therefor it is inferior to a card that would just outright destroy the attacking monster.

[/quote']

i agree, but cylinder can make them zero if you dont have much LP. i'm not arguing. i'm saying it can.

just like RoD... but cylinder doesn't allow draw games...

i'd allow cylinder unlimited, but it also means that MST will be semilimited... as a matter of balancing...

Now, think: What does RoD do that MC doesn't?

Make its way into almost every deck when it's Limited to 1.

Archived