New Created Card Game *Looking for New Members*

FF Fan

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1342738194' post='5983252']
I don't really see anything that looks like it might be too op except for Anon Haxxor and maybe Jesus. With both him and G on the field it can create a def that's quite scary and Haxxor is level 1 too so he's really easy to get out.[/quote]

Haxxor could be tuned down to once per turn or only negate effects that target if I give him the standard "no destruction if you control another Anon."

[quote]from raptor's eff here does the 1000 eff damage always inflicts when it destroys a monster by battle or only a battle that would cause battle damage?[/quote]

I was going to go with any battle, but if it would help, I can just make it "If this card would inflict Battle Damage."

[quote]His eff seems to have a lot of pluses it can't be sent to the grave or returned to the hand by card effs and if it leaves the field another way you get 3 of your monsters back. You do however destroy any spells and traps you had at the time of its summon, which if you're playing well would probably only be a field spell and the internet collective.
[/quote]

I can remove the bouncing immunity. The removal-to-return could be tuned down to just 2, if that helps.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1342739169' post='5983287']
Haxxor could be tuned down to once per turn or only negate effects that target if I give him the standard "no destruction if you control another Anon."
I was going to go with any battle, but if it would help, I can just make it "If this card would inflict Battle Damage."
I can remove the bouncing immunity. The removal-to-return could be tuned down to just 2, if that helps.
[/quote]

I think the bouncing immunity and changing his eff so that he only deals the 1000 burn if a battle would inflict battle damage would make it balanced enough. As for the name change I'm not sure right now. I'll have to get back with you on that later.

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1343004240' post='5985953']
I think the bouncing immunity and changing his eff so that he only deals the 1000 burn if a battle would inflict battle damage would make it balanced enough. As for the name change I'm not sure right now. I'll have to get back with you on that later.
[/quote]

Alright. Any further notes on Anon G and Haxxor?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived