• Created
  • Last Reply

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b][color=#B22222]Done![/color][/b][/font]

1=

Forward: Crescent Honest
Dark
3 Stars
Fairy /Effect
When this card is normal summoned while there is spell(s)/ trap(s) in the spell and trap zone, in both players field this card get's the following effect(s) this trun it's summoned:
*This card is not affected by effects of Monster card(s).
*This card is not affected by effects of spell card(s).
*This card is not affected by effects of trap card(s).
Atk: 100
Def: 100

2=

DE-Forward
Spell-card
[Quick play]
Add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
Draw 1 card, if you draw the following:
*Monster:Add 1 Field spell from your graveyard
*Trap:Send the Field spell to the graveyard
*Spell:Draw 1 card

3=

DE-Forward-v11
Spell-card
[Quick play]
Return 1 "Forward" Tuner monster from the field with 1200 or less ATK to draw 1 card.

4=

For The Forward
Spell-card
Select 3 "Forward" Cards in your Graveyard. Shuffle those cards into the Deck.

5=

Forward:Caladragon
Light
8 Stars
Dragon /Effect
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all face-up "ReForward" or "Forward" monsters from your side of the field and your Graveyard. This card's gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of monsters removed from play for its Special Summon x 400. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from their Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and decrease your opponent's Life Points by that monster's ATK.
Atk: 2500
Def: 0

6=

Forward:Cragon Ve-1
Fire
2 Stars
Dragon /Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: Change it to Defense Position and Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower monster from your opponent's Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster this turn. This card gains equal to the level(s) of the monster summoned by this effect this, until the your next end phase.
Def: 1200

7=

Forward:Crescent Dragon
Light
4 Stars
Dragon /Effect
When this card is normal summoned while there is spell(s), trap(s) in the spell/trap zone, in each players field this card get's the following effects:
* Increase this card/ 1 "Forward" monster's attack and deference by x200 for each card in the spell/trap zone.
If you control another "Forward":Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.
While this card is in your Graveyard: Its name is treated as "ReForward".
Atk: 1200

8=

Forward:Cyber D.a.r
Wind
3 Stars
Dragon /Effect
When an opponent's monster declares an attack:By discarding this card from your hand, you can negative the attack of the attacking monster.If you control another "Forward": You can Special Summon 1 "Forward" monster from your hand or deck.This card's ATK/ DEF is equal to the amount of "ReForwards" or "Forwards"in your graveyard x200.When an opponent's monster selects an attack:You can destroy this card and Special Summon 1 "Forward" monster card from your hand, then inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card in your graveyard.
Atk: 0
Def: 300

9=

Forward:Cyber Warrior 2.0
Light
4 Stars
Warrior / Effect
When this face-up card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: Special Summon one Banished "ReForward" or "Forward" monster. During each of your Standby Phases: Banish one "Forward" or "ReForward" monster in your Graveyard. If you cannot: Destroy this card.By discarding this card from your hand, you can negative the battle. While this card is in your Graveyard: Its name is treated as "ReForward". If you control another "Forward": You can Special Summon 1 "ReForward" or "Forward" monster from your hand or deck.
Atk: 1900
Def: 1000

10=

Forward:Dar Crescent
Light
4 Stars
Spellcaster / Effect
If you control another "Forward":Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.
Def: 900

11=

Future Forward
Spell
[Continuous]
Reveal 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck and send, from your Main Deck to the Graveyard, the Synchro Material Monsters that are listed on that Synchro Monster Card of "Reforward" or "Forward". During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation, Special Summon 1 of that Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck and target it with this card. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.) When this card leaves the field, destroy that target. When that target is destroyed, destroy this card.

12=

Re.World.Forward
Spell
[Field]
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card to activate 1 of these effects:
* Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Forward" or "Reforward" monster from your Deck to your hand.
* Send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to draw one card.

13=

ReForward:Divine The Ridly zev
Light
9 Stars
Dragon /Effect
If this card is Summoned, you cannot activate its effect this turn. When this card attacks, discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points by that monster's DEF. This card must attack all opponents monster(s) if it's was Special Summoned, you can tribute this card in order to destroy 1 monster on the field in your turn or opponents. During your end phase you can send monster card(s) whose total Level is greater than or equal to the Level of this card in order for it to be summoned to the field from the graveyard or hand.
Atk: 3500

14=

Forward:K.O.K
water
4 Star
Fairy/ Effect
During your end phase you can destroy monster(s) whose total Level is greater than or equal to the Level of this card. During each of your Standby Phases:You must banish 1 monster in your Graveyard. If you cannot: Discard all your card(s) in your hand to the graveyard. If the requirement is not made destroy this card and remove it from play.
Atk:1900
Def:200

15=

ReForward:Lashper D.R.R
Water
9 Star
Beast / Synchro / Effect
[1 moster "Forward" or "ReForward"Tuner + 1 or more Non- Tuner Monster]
If you control another "ReForward"or"Forward":You can Special Summon 1 "ReForward"or"Forward"monster from your hand or deck once per turn. While this card is in your Graveyard: Its name is treated as "Forward".
Atk:2600

16=

The Forward Knight - Horely
Dark
6 Star
Warrior / Synchro / Effect
[1 moster "Forward" or "ReForward"Tuner + 1 or more Non- Tuner Monster]
If this card attacks or is attacked, during the Damage Step you can banish 1 (only) "Forward" or "ReForward" monster from your Graveyard, to have this card gain the ATK of that monster until the End Phase.If you control another "ReForward": You can Special Summon 1 "ReForward" or "Forward" level 4 or lower monster from your hand or deck.
Atk:2300

17=
Zero Envy of Forwards
trap
[Counter]
Special Summon 1 monster with 200 or less Def, ignoring summoning requirements from the Deck, Hand, or Extra Deck. At the end phase of this turn take damge equal to the atk and def of the selected monster summoned this turn by this card effect.

18=

The Forward Knight - Vajra
Light
8 Star
Dragon / Synchro / Effect
[1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Forward" or "ReForward" monsters]
Each monster you control that is with 1000 or less attack monster(s) gain 500 ATK.You can Special Summon this card (from your extra Deck) by Tributing 2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK. During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish and 1 monster, then any monster banished by this effect returns to the field at the end of the Battle Phase.
Atk:3000
Def:2000

19=

The Forward Knight!
trap
[Counter]
Activate only when an effect is activated that would destroy 2 or more cards you control. Negate the effect and destroy that card. Then, you can Special Summon 1 "Forward Knight" from your Extra Deck.

20=

Power of Forward
Spell
Send 2 "Forward" or "ReForward" card(s) on your side of the field to the graveyard to destroy 3 cards on the field.

[quote name='Jewelwriter' timestamp='1336182439' post='5932716']
BTW...Here I am.. (had tech diff.)
[/quote]
It's okay if you aren't here every waking moment, we usually aren't either :P I have a few questions about your cards before I post them in our format. It seems understand that English is not a language you are extensively familiar with, so I'll try to be as clear as possible:

[b]L-1-Star Helmet:[/b] The program we use does not currently support Dark Tuner or Dark Synchro monsters. Is it okay if the effect which removes a Tuner or Dark Tuner from the game only removes a Tuner? By the way, we currently call "Removing from the Game" Banishing, to save space.

Also, where is the Tuner that I would be removing from the game? Would it be in the Graveyard, on the Field, in the hand, or in the Deck?

[b]8-Star Dishogun, 5-Star Summoner, and 2-Star Guardian:[/b] Does that monster behave like all of the equipped monsters at once, with their total ATK, DEF, effects, etc. at all times, or does it change between them at the controller's will?

[b]Bottom of the Barrel:[/b] The program we use does not currently allow drawing from the bottom of the Deck. Should I change it to drawing 3 cards?

[b]Destiny Link: Amber Embers and Sapphire Bubbles:[/b] When are the Life Points and cards lost and gained? I would assume when the current card is sent to the Graveyard by its effect, but I want to be sure.

[b]Mugen Battlefield:[/b] Which player can activate it, and when can they activate it? It seems like both players can access Mugen Battlefield's effects at any given time, which causes problems with the effect that removes 6 counters and the effect that removes 9 counters.

If only the current player can use the effects, then what purpose does the effect that removes 6 counters serve if the opponent is not allowed to attack during your turn? If either player is allowed to use the effects, then it would be rather crazy if a player could bring out a very powerful monster at any given time.

The effect that removes 9 counters should be changed, because we have a number of very powerful cards that are balanced out only by their summoning requirements. Especially since these powerful monsters can be brought to the field from the Deck or Extra Deck by this effect, it would be very unbalanced. We can either make it Special Summon a monster from a combination of the hand, Graveyard, or Removed from Game Zone, or we can keep the places as is and simply not allow monsters that have Summoning Requirements or specific Tuner or non-Tuner monsters.

I am awaiting your response.

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1336190127' post='5932778']
Working on them, will post them here.
[/quote]
Can't wait to see them.

EDIT: Checked out the DP Topic, and apparently Guybrush, in his awesomeness, has already released a next version of YVD that he calls "Just a Dueling System" (it's really the same as YVD, but I think functional with laptops (and almost netbooks, but it cuts off the chat entry and the last few cards in your hand)and a full-screen display, as well as Xyzs. We'd just have to rename our YVD.set as jd.set. I believe you can even create a custom banlist, but I have yet to figure out how.

Sorry I've been out. I've been focusing on finals last week. The week before I checked the thread, but no one posted in a while so I didn't bother.

Lady Eli could you not post your submissions in colors. It makes it hard as hell to read on a white background. The synchro is impossible to read.

I will update the new set in a moment. I encountered the same problem as I did last time when it wasn't working for me so it'll take a while for me to get it straight, but not as long since I know how to fix it this time.

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1336257899' post='5933194']
Lady Eli could you not post your submissions in colors. It makes it hard as hell to read on a white background. The synchro is impossible to read.
[/quote]

I was able to read them, and I am just waiting for her to sort out the problems I had with the cards before I put them up. I do agree that the coloring was rather annoying, though. Also, take note that the Lady Eli account is banned. Apparently it was another incident of forgotten original account, Jewelwriter is the legitimate one.

I will try to make myself available tomorrow if you wish to duel.

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1336256303' post='5933173']
Second step?
[/quote]

I see you posted them. I'll re-format your cards for when I also put up Jewelwriter's, as I take it FF is worn out and/or fixing the current set. Perhaps from there you can see how we code the cards in action. If I have any questions about their wording, I'll post here so you can answer.

I'll try to respond to your thing best I can. I have made these a LONG time ago. Bringing these back was reminding me of how horrid I wrote back then. I'll mark my text in red here on if it'd help. And without further ado...

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1336210138' post='5932864']
It's okay if you aren't here every waking moment, we usually aren't either :P I have a few questions about your cards before I post them in our format. It seems understand that English is not a language you are extensively familiar with, so I'll try to be as clear as possible:

[b]L-1-Star Helmet:[/b] The program we use does not currently support Dark Tuner or Dark Synchro monsters. Is it okay if the effect which removes a Tuner or Dark Tuner from the game only removes a Tuner? By the way, we currently call "Removing from the Game" Banishing, to save space.

[color=#ff0000]Yes, you can make it to banish a Tuner or Dark tuner from[/color] [color=#ff0000]the game.[/color]

Also, where is the Tuner that I would be removing from the game? Would it be in the Graveyard, on the Field, in the hand, or in the Deck?

[color=#ff0000]It would be in the graveyard. Which I realized about when I posted it and then read what you typed here.[/color]

[b]8-Star Dishogun, 5-Star Summoner, and 2-Star Guardian:[/b] Does that monster behave like all of the equipped monsters at once, with their total ATK, DEF, effects, etc. at all times, or does it change between them at the controller's will?

[color=#ff0000]I better clear this up since this I thought was clear (Apparently not) : The Monster gains the Name, Effects, Type, and Attribute of the monsters Equipped to them.[/color]

[b]Bottom of the Barrel:[/b] The program we use does not currently allow drawing from the bottom of the Deck. Should I change it to drawing 3 cards?

[color=#ff0000]I think so though might need to change the number from 2 to 3 in cards sent to the deck.[/color]

[b]Destiny Link: Amber Embers and Sapphire Bubbles:[/b] When are the Life Points and cards lost and gained? I would assume when the current card is sent to the Graveyard by its effect, but I want to be sure.

[color=#ff0000]Yea...age brings new dimensions... It should be every Standby phase both the card and life points effects are triggered while they are in the graveyard.[/color]

[b]Mugen Battlefield:[/b] Which player can activate it, and when can they activate it? It seems like both players can access Mugen Battlefield's effects at any given time, which causes problems with the effect that removes 6 counters and the effect that removes 9 counters.

[color=#ff0000]This is probably going to bite me since this card honestly was supposed to be a bit of a fun card.[/color] [color=#ff0000]This card has to be activated by the player who owns it but both players can access the power of the card depending on how many tokens are on it.[/color]

If only the current player can use the effects, then what purpose does the effect that removes 6 counters serve if the opponent is not allowed to attack during your turn? If either player is allowed to use the effects, then it would be rather crazy if a player could bring out a very powerful monster at any given time.

[color=#ff0000]On the use of the six token power it is supposed to add up all the monster's attack power to one monster to make it that monster's attack power for one turn.[/color]

The effect that removes 9 counters should be changed, because we have a number of very powerful cards that are balanced out only by their summoning requirements. Especially since these powerful monsters can be brought to the field from the Deck or Extra Deck by this effect, it would be very unbalanced. We can either make it Special Summon a monster from a combination of the hand, Graveyard, or Removed from Game Zone, or we can keep the places as is and simply not allow monsters that have Summoning Requirements or specific Tuner or non-Tuner monsters.

[color=#ff0000]I see, I might need to really re-think this one[/color][color=#ff0000] since the cards are probably in need of editing if the effect kept the same. Could Try this: Special Summon one monster from the hand Graveyard or Removed from the game zone. Though you could edit it to not allow Tuner or non-Tuner monsters.[/color]

Can't wait to see them.

[color=#ff0000]Hope that helps. And Same here. And PS.. I did sort things out with the admins, I got my account back for good.[/color]

EDIT: Checked out the DP Topic, and apparently Guybrush, in his awesomeness, has already released a next version of YVD that he calls "Just a Dueling System" (it's really the same as YVD, but I think functional with laptops (and almost netbooks, but it cuts off the chat entry and the last few cards in your hand)and a full-screen display, as well as Xyzs. We'd just have to rename our YVD.set as jd.set. I believe you can even create a custom banlist, but I have yet to figure out how.

[color=#ff0000]Not sure what to make of THAT yet. I want to know what it can do if it comes to full running quality. Thank you.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000]Yes, you can make it to banish a Tuner or Dark tuner from the game.[/color]

I'm just asking if it's alright to leave the wording as Banishing a Tuner, since we can't really have Dark Tuners at this time.

[color=#ff0000]It would be in the graveyard. Which I realized about when I posted it and then read what you typed here.[/color]

Good, that's what I figured.

[color=#ff0000]I better clear this up since this I thought was clear (Apparently not) : The Monster gains the Name, Effects, Type, and Attribute of the monsters Equipped to them.[/color]

So it's always treated as having all Types, all Attributes, all effects (which I assume can all be activated as normal), and all names at one time? Does that also include the Attributes and Types of the monster that is equipped with those cards, or are those completely replaced with those of the equipped monsters?

[color=#ff0000]I think so though might need to change the number from 2 to 3 in cards sent to the deck.[/color]

Well if you want to change that, you'll have to tell me.

[color=#ff0000]Yea...age brings new dimensions... It should be every Standby phase both the card and life points effects are triggered while they are in the graveyard.[/color]

Okay, so during each player's Standby Phase I gain 300 Life Points and my opponent draws 1 card/I lose 300 Life Points and my opponent discards 1 card? Sounds good. Might want to increase the gain/loss though. With 8000 Life Points, 300 isn't really anything equated to a card draw/discard.

[color=#ff0000]This is probably going to bite me since this card honestly was supposed to be a bit of a fun card. This card has to be activated by the player who owns it but both players can access the power of the card depending on how many tokens are on it.[/color]

I can understand the fun part, but we can't have the cards being crazy either. I also understand that the owner has to put it on the field, but are those counter removal effects able to be used by either player at any time? As in, during my opponent's turn, I can remove 3 counters to increase monster ATK and DEF whenever I feel like, as long there are those 3 counters on it? Because that would cause problems just during Duels, where the players could get into a fight because of "who claimed the effect first", especially with the last two effects.

[color=#ff0000]On the use of the six token power it is supposed to add up all the monster's attack power to one monster to make it that monster's attack power for one turn.[/color]

I understand that part, but it also says something about your opponent's monsters having to attack that monster during that turn. I'm assuming that your opponent's monsters do not attack if it is your turn, and that your other monsters can still attack if that effect is activated during your turn. Am I correct in this assumption?

[color=#ff0000]I see, I might need to really re-think this one since the cards are probably in need of editing if the effect kept the same. Could Try this: Special Summon one monster from the hand Graveyard or Removed from the game zone. Though you could edit it to not allow Tuner or non-Tuner monsters.[/color]

That might work. However, could we, perhaps, put a Level maximum on it to prevent crazy instant power, Level 6 as an example?

[color=#ff0000]Hope that helps. And Same here. And PS.. I did sort things out with the admins, I got my account back for good.[/color]

I was talking to Forward there :P But good, I did see the whole topic in Introductions so I think I understand the issue. Had the same problem myself, actually.

[color=#ff0000]Not sure what to make of THAT yet. I want to know what it can do if it comes to full running quality. Thank you.[/color]

That was just a note to FF Fan. When we can configure it to our card game, we'll post the links so you can play along with us in that program. 'Till then, just stick with what's in the first post, because we'll probably be doing the same.

@Forward: I'm going to have a number of questions on your cards. The most important issue, which you need to address immediately, is that we only allow 20 or fewer cards in the first submission. Please take out the 4 cards you can stand to not have at this point until you reach 20. You will be able to post those that you remove in the future, but just not this first time around.

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1336275044' post='5933429']
[color=#ff0000]Yes, you can make it to banish a Tuner or Dark tuner from the game.[/color]

I'm just asking if it's alright to leave the wording as Banishing a Tuner, since we can't really have Dark Tuners at this time.

[color=#ff0000]Yes, It is. and that's my goof.[/color]
--

Good, that's what I figured.

[color=#ff0000]Good, [b]L-1 Star Helmet Finished![/b][/color]
-

So it's always treated as having all Types, all Attributes, all effects (which I assume can all be activated as normal), and all names at one time? Does that also include the Attributes and Types of the monster that is equipped with those cards, or are those completely replaced with those of the equipped monsters?

[color=#ff0000]Of course when correctly activated of course. And yes it takes on the abilities, names,, and types of the cards equipped as well as it's own. (Example, 8-Star Dishogun can be counted as a BEWD if one is equipped to him or as two Maha Vailo cards)[/color]
-

Well if you want to change that, you'll have to tell me.

[color=#ff0000]You can change it if needed but I'll let it stay the same. Ok... [b]Bottom of the Barrel Finished![/b][/color]
-

Okay, so during each player's Standby Phase I gain 300 Life Points and my opponent draws 1 card/I lose 300 Life Points and my opponent discards 1 card? Sounds good. Might want to increase the gain/loss though. With 8000 Life Points, 300 isn't really anything equated to a card draw/discard.

[color=#ff0000]Yes. Or at least the player's Standby phase if you care to get specific. Raise to 500 for both?[/color]
-
[color=#ff0000]This is probably going to bite me since this card honestly was supposed to be a bit of a fun card. This card has to be activated by the player who owns it but both players can access the power of the card depending on how many tokens are on it.[/color]

I can understand the fun part, but we can't have the cards being crazy either. I also understand that the owner has to put it on the field, but are those counter removal effects able to be used by either player at any time? As in, during my opponent's turn, I can remove 3 counters to increase monster ATK and DEF whenever I feel like, as long there are those 3 counters on it? Because that would cause problems just during Duels, where the players could get into a fight because of "who claimed the effect first", especially with the last two effects.

[color=#ff0000]That's the tricky part that might get me second guessing this card (and changing it to make it a continuous spell card instead). I think it could be hit by any one using token depleting cards or traps or spells.[/color]
--

I understand that part, but it also says something about your opponent's monsters having to attack that monster during that turn. I'm assuming that your opponent's monsters do not attack if it is your turn, and that your other monsters can still attack if that effect is activated during your turn. Am I correct in this assumption?

[color=#ff0000]The only monster that would attack would be the monster that is powered up...so if anything you are close in your full assumption.[/color]
--
[color=#ff0000]I see, I might need to really re-think this one since the cards are probably in need of editing if the effect kept the same. Could Try this: Special Summon one monster from the hand Graveyard or Removed from the game zone. Though you could edit it to not allow Tuner or non-Tuner monsters.[/color]

That might work. However, could we, perhaps, put a Level maximum on it to prevent crazy instant power, Level 6 as an example?

[color=#ff0000]Yea. Though 7 might work too but that can be decided over if you like.[/color]
-

I was talking to Forward there :P But good, I did see the whole topic in Introductions so I think I understand the issue. Had the same problem myself, actually.

[color=#ff0000]Glad to know I'm not the only one that got that problem. I really couldn't think of what the password could be so my thing could have been lost.[/color]
-

That was just a note to FF Fan. When we can configure it to our card game, we'll post the links so you can play along with us in that program. 'Till then, just stick with what's in the first post, because we'll probably be doing the same.

[color=#ff0000]Ok. *nod.* And BTW...you know there's a note system right? Or do you use the most of your post?[/color]
-
@Forward: I'm going to have a number of questions on your cards. The most important issue, which you need to address immediately, is that we only allow 20 or fewer cards in the first submission. Please take out the 4 cards you can stand to not have at this point until you reach 20. You will be able to post those that you remove in the future, but just not this first time around.
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000]Of course when correctly activated of course. And yes it takes on the abilities, names,, and types of the cards equipped as well as it's own. (Example, 8-Star Dishogun can be counted as a BEWD if one is equipped to him or as two Maha Vailo cards)[/color]

Alright, 8-Star Dishogun, 5-Star Summoner, and 2-Star Guardian finished.

--

[color=#ff0000]Yes. Or at least the player's Standby phase if you care to get specific. Raise to 500 for both?[/color]

500 sounds good. Just to clarify, when my Standby Phase comes around, I gain/lose 500 Life Points for each DL-TSB/DL-SAE in my Graveyard and my opponent draws/discards 1 card for each DL-TSB/DL-SAE in my Graveyard, and during my opponent's it happens again?

--

[color=#ff0000]That's the tricky part that might get me second guessing this card (and changing it to make it a continuous spell card instead). I think it could be hit by any one using token depleting cards or traps or spells.[/color]

If it were a Continuous Spell, it would limit the use to just the player controlling it. If you were to go that way, it would help the big problem of who can use it and when. By the way, we call things that are placed on the cards, Spell Counters as an example, Counters. Tokens are monsters Summoned by card effects that do not exist in your Deck, like the 4 "Sheep Tokens" Summoned by Scapegoat.

--

[color=#ff0000]The only monster that would attack would be the monster that is powered up...so if anything you are close in your full assumption.[/color]

Okay, that makes more sense. 6-effect finished.

--

[color=#ff0000]Yea. Though 7 might work too but that can be decided over if you like.[/color]

When we test these, we can decide what to make it based on how it works for us. I'll write Level 7 for now.

--

[b]Chance Time:[/b] I just noticed this problem. What if the chosen cards are tied in ATK?

--

[color=#ff0000]Ok. *nod.* And BTW...you know there's a note system right? Or do you use the most of your post?[/color]

I don't care to send messages if I can just edit it into a recent post.

Glad to take care of all of this...
[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1336317353' post='5933683']

500 sounds good. Just to clarify, when my Standby Phase comes around, I gain/lose 500 Life Points for each DL-TSB/DL-SAE in my Graveyard and my opponent draws/discards 1 card for each DL-TSB/DL-SAE in my Graveyard, and during my opponent's it happens again?

[color=#ff0000]I think this would only happen during either the player's turn or the opponent's turn since it would take (using a 40 card deck after drawing the five starting cards which makes it 35) about 5 turns to have all the cards in the deck depleted using 3 of both DL-SAE & DL-TSB with your opposition getting 4 cards at the start of their turn instead of 1. (And yes, I did calculate that. Though having all those cards in the deck would mean your Life Points are kept the same due to the effects.)[/color]
--

If it were a Continuous Spell, it would limit the use to just the player controlling it. If you were to go that way, it would help the big problem of who can use it and when. By the way, we call things that are placed on the cards, Spell Counters as an example, Counters. Tokens are monsters Summoned by card effects that do not exist in your Deck, like the 4 "Sheep Tokens" Summoned by Scapegoat.

[color=#ff0000]Right, that is entirely my mistake there. Though I just realized I can change this and make [i]Mugen Battlefield [/i]a different card. It would lose the effect of what it does to beast-warriors and warriors but it would be a continuous spell card instead. The name of it is [i]Power Bar[/i].[/color] [color=#ff0000]If that would help then I hope it worked.[/color] [color=#ff0000]The Attachment with the text could work what I'm thinking in a way... I hope.[/color]
--

When we test these, we can decide what to make it based on how it works for us. I'll write Level 7 for now.

[color=#ff0000]Ok. Though if anything else comes up on this then let me know.[/color]
--

[b]Chance Time:[/b] I just noticed this problem. What if the chosen cards are tied in ATK?

[color=#ff0000]The tie probably might be broken due to star level if that happens. If anything else is a problem let me know.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000]I think this would only happen during either the player's turn or the opponent's turn since it would take (using a 40 card deck after drawing the five starting cards which makes it 35) about 5 turns to have all the cards in the deck depleted using 3 of both DL-SAE & DL-TSB with your opposition getting 4 cards at the start of their turn instead of 1. (And yes, I did calculate that. Though having all those cards in the deck would mean your Life Points are kept the same due to the effects.)[/color]

Ahh, I see, so they are supposed to be for stall and deck depletion decks. So, during my turn, I gain/lose the 500 Life points for each Link, and during my opponent's turn, they draw/discard their cards for each Link?

--

[color=#ff0000]Right, that is entirely my mistake there. Though I just realized I can change this and make Mugen Battlefield a different card. It would lose the effect of what it does to beast-warriors and warriors but it would be a continuous spell card instead. The name of it is Power Bar. If that would help then I hope it worked.[/color]

So the card once named Mugen Battlefield is now the Continuous Spell Power Bar, with effects usable only by the controller, and does not affect Warrior and Beast-Warrior ATK and DEF. Sounds good for now, Power Bar finished.

--

[color=#ff0000]Okay. Though if anything else comes up on this then let me know.[/color]

Of course. 9-effect finished.

--

[color=#ff0000]The tie probably might be broken due to star level if that happens. If anything else is a problem let me know.[/color]

Thing is, they'd probably be tied in Level if they're tied in ATK. Maybe DEF could be the tiebreaker, and if that doesn't work (would probably only happen if they were the exact same card) then both are destroyed?

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1336322119' post='5933720']

Ahh, I see, so they are supposed to be for stall and deck depletion decks. So, during my turn, I gain/lose the 500 Life points for each Link, and during my opponent's turn, they draw/discard their cards for each Link?

[color=#ff0000]For each of the Destiny Links of that name (Turning Sapphire Bubbles and Burning Amber Embers) in the graveyard those effects would trigger during the standby phase so yes, you got it.[/color]
--

Thing is, they'd probably be tied in Level if they're tied in ATK. Maybe DEF could be the tiebreaker, and if that doesn't work (would probably only happen if they were the exact same card) then both are destroyed?

[color=#ff0000]Sure, that'd work. After all a lot of monsters have different values in ATK and DEF so that'd help a lot.[/color]
[/quote]

[size=3][color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For each of the Destiny Links of that name (Turning Sapphire Bubbles and Burning Amber Embers) in the graveyard those effects would trigger during the standby phase so yes, you got it.[/font][/color][/size]

I'm trying to figure out during which Standby Phase those effects occur, between the owner and the owner's opponent.

[color=#9BA2A9][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]--[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Sure, that'd work. After all a lot of monsters have different values in ATK and DEF so that'd help a lot.[/size][/font][/color]

Good, then Chance Time is finished.

So good to see one left...

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1336328178' post='5933772']
[size=3][color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For each of the Destiny Links of that name (Turning Sapphire Bubbles and Burning Amber Embers) in the graveyard those effects would trigger during the standby phase so yes, you got it.[/font][/color][/size]

I'm trying to figure out during which Standby Phase those effects occur, between the owner and the owner's opponent.

[color=#ff0000]Lets try it with the opponent's (for the effect to trigger that is.)[/color]
[/quote]

Alright, awesome. Sorry for being so nit-picky, but with a game like this, you have to be to a certain extent. Thanks for taking the time to sort them out. :)

Now, I just need FoRwArD to remove at least 4 of his cards to make the 20 maximum so I can see which ones to code and clarify with him.

Thanks, I got more card ideas based off more of the Destiny Link Monsters. Emerald Skyblade, Topaz Golem, two Chained Hearts, and a level 12 ritual monster that could really send the battle to the end...in either direction. At least those are a few to show what I got in mind.

[quote name='Nu-Mou Knight' timestamp='1336330770' post='5933798']
Alright, awesome. Sorry for being so nit-picky, but with a game like this, you have to be to a certain extent. Thanks for taking the time to sort them out. :)

Now, I just need FoRwArD to remove at least 4 of his cards to make the 20 maximum so I can see which ones to code and clarify with him.
[/quote]
Will be done as soon as able to!
But don't forget to tell me the second step. :)

Set has been updated.

I'll look at the other person's submission in a bit.

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1336190127' post='593277

2=

DE-Forward
Spell-card
[Quick play]
*Monster:Add 1 Field spell from your graveyard
*Trap:Send the Field spell to the graveyard
*Spell:Draw 1 card

[color=#ff0000]This one I can see problems with It's a quick-play that not only lets you fetch but also allows you another draw and another field spell from the grave. If you happen to draw a Spell you get an additional draw. The trap risk isn't that much of an issue at all considering most decks run less traps than they do both monsters and spells. I'm going have to reject this one.[/color]
3=

DE-Forward-v11
Spell-card
[Quick play]
Return 1 "Forward" Tuner monster from the field with 1200 or less ATK to draw 1 card.

4=

For The Forward
Spell-card
Select 3 "Forward" Cards in your Graveyard. Shuffle those cards into the Deck.

5=

Light
8 Stars
Dragon /Effect
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all face-up "ReForward" or "Forward" monsters from your side of the field and your Graveyard. This card's gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of monsters removed from play for its Special Summon x 400. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from their Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and decrease your opponent's Life Points by that monster's ATK.

[color=#ff0000]By their Graveyard you mean your opponent's Graveyard right?[/color]

6=

Fire
2 Stars
Dragon /Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: Change it to Defense Position and Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower monster from your opponent's Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster this turn. This card gains equal to the level(s) of the monster summoned by this effect this, until the your next end phase.

[color=#ff0000]I think you left something out[/color]

7=

Forward:Crescent Dragon
Light
4 Stars
Dragon /Effect
When this card is normal summoned while there is spell(s), trap(s) in the spell/trap zone, in each players field this card get's the following effects:
* Increase this card/ 1 "Forward" monster's attack and deference by x200 for each card in the spell/trap zone.

[color=#ff0000]Is this supposed to be for another monster it looks like you forgot to put a space and the monster's name[/color]

8=

Wind
3 Stars
Dragon /Effect
When an opponent's monster declares an attack:By discarding this card from your hand, you can negative the attack of the attacking monster.If you control another "Forward": [color=#ff0000]You can Special Summon 1 "Forward" monster from your hand or deck.[/color]This card's ATK/ DEF is equal to the amount of "ReForwards" or "Forwards"in your graveyard x200.When an opponent's monster selects an attack:You can destroy this card and Special Summon 1 "Forward" monster card from your hand, then inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card in your graveyard.
Def: 300

[color=#ff0000]Is there supposed to be a condition for it just seems randomly thrown in there[/color]

9=

Light
4 Stars
Warrior / Effect
When this face-up card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: Special Summon one Banished "ReForward" or "Forward" monster. During each of your Standby Phases: Banish one "Forward" or "ReForward" monster in your Graveyard. If you cannot: Destroy this card.By discarding this card from your hand, you can negative the battle. While this card is in your Graveyard: Its name is treated as "ReForward". If you control another "Forward": You can Special Summon 1 "ReForward" or "Forward" monster from your hand or deck.

[color=#ff0000]By negative the battle I'm assuming you mean you can just end your opponent's Battle Phase? That effect is definitely op and if I accept this card it would be an auto-limited card no doubt about it.[/color]

11=

Forward:Uioh ard ackro
Light
7 Stars
Fairy / Effect
While this card is in your Graveyard: Its name is treated as "ReForward". If you control another "Forward": You can Special Summon 1 "ReForward" or "Forward" monster from your hand.You can only activate the effect of one "Forward" once per turn then banish one monster card from your opponents graveyard. During damage calculation, if you would take Battle Damage: You take no damage.Then, Special Summon one token Monster Card (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 8/ATK 2100/DEF 1200).
Atk: 2100
Def: 1600

[color=#ff0000]By the no damage thing is that restricted to only this monster or any battle damge you would take at all?[/color]

22=

Light
8 Star
Each monster you control that is with 1000 or less attack monster(s) gain 500 ATK.You can Special Summon this card (from your extra Deck) by Tributing 2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK. During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish and 1 monster, then any monster banished by this effect returns to the field at the end of the Battle Phase.

[color=#ff0000]I don't understand the last sentence in the card's eff. Nvm you already reached your 20 card limit anyway.[/color]

[/quote]

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1336337821' post='5933890']
Will be done as soon as able to!
But don't forget to tell me the second step. :)
[/quote]

Second step is to wait until either I or FF Fan are done deciphering your cards. Before that, though, you might want to address FF Fan's concerns in his above post.

Oh Nu-Mou, when I updated the set it looks like one of the battle Programs is missing a name and I think that happened before. When I reupdated the set I guess I forgot to change it. What was that card? The effect involves destroying a facedown spell or trap on the field.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This was the original card:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Pump Man|0|MMZ|Machine/Effect|Water|3||1300|1700|When this card is Summoned, place 2 Bubble Counters on this card. If this card was Special Summoned, place 4 Bubble Counters on this card instead. When a WATER monster you control is targeted for an attack or card effect, you can remove 1 Bubble Counter from this card to negate the attack or card effect. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Bubble Counter on this card.(max. 5)|[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]But, there were issues with him basically negating everything against WATERs, and I had originally changed it to just attacks. Looking at it now, they're protected fairly well from that with other cards, so I was going to change it to negating Level 4 or lower monster, Normal and Q-P Spell, and Trap effects, and lowering the max counter number. So this:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]|Pump Man|0|MMZ|Machine/Effect|Water|3||1300|1700|When this card is Summoned, place 2 Bubble Counters on it. If this card was Special Summoned, place 3 Bubble Counters on it instead. When a WATER monster you control is targeted by a Level 4 or lower Monster, Normal or Quick-Play Spell Card, or Trap Card Effect, you can remove 1 Bubble Counter from this card to negate the card effect. Destroy the card if it was a Spell or Trap Card. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Bubble Counter on this card.(max. 4)|[/size][/font][/color]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b][color=#B22222]Done![/color][/b][/font]

DE-Forward
Spell-card
*Monster:Add 1 Field spell from your graveyard.
*Trap:Draw 1 card.
*Spell:Send the Field spell to the graveyard.

Light
8 Stars
Dragon /Effect
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all face-up "ReForward" or "Forward" monsters from your side of the field and your Graveyard. This card's gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of monsters removed from play for its Special Summon x 400. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and decrease your opponent's Life Points by that monster's ATK.

Fire
2 Stars
Dragon /Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: Change it to Defense Position and Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower monster from your opponent's Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster this turn. This card gains equal to the level(s) of the monster summoned by this effect this, until the your end phase.

Forward: Crescent Dragon
Light
4 Stars
Dragon /Effect

Wind
3 Stars
Dragon /Effect
When an opponent's monster declares an attack:By discarding this card from your hand, you can negative the attack of the attacking monster. If you control another "Forward" other than this card: You can Special Summon 1 "Forward" monster from your hand or deck equal to this card's level.This card's ATK/ DEF is equal to the amount of "ReForwards" or "Forwards"in your graveyard x200.When an opponent's monster selects an attack:You can destroy this card and Special Summon 1 "Forward" monster card from your hand with equal orless atk of this card.
Def: 200

Light
4 Stars
Warrior / Effect
When this face-up card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: Return all Banished "ReForward" or "Forward" monsters to both players graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases: Banish one "Forward" or "ReForward" monster in your Graveyard. If you cannot: Destroy this card.This card's name is treated as "ReForward". If you control another "Forward": You can Special Summon 1 "ReForward" or "Forward" monster from your hand with the 200 def or less.

Light
8 Star
Each monster you control that is with 1000 or less attack monster(s) gain 500 ATK.You can Special Summon this card (from your extra Deck) by Tributing 2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK. During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish 1 monster on the field, then any monster banished by this effect returns to the field at the end of the Battle Phase in the same position was selceted.

Archived