─Realm Of Beasts TCG─Set 4 In progress─

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a card in mind to put in your new set:
♦Synapse Collusion
♦Response
♦Card's Effect: Activate only if your Opponent chooses to enter Mana Surge. If your Opponent chooses to activate an effect of Mana Surge, destroy all creatures your Opponent controls on the Play Field and your Opponent sends the top X cards of his or her Protection Barrier to their Discard Pile, where X is the number of creatures destroyed by Synapse Collusion's effect.

So...what do you think? Balanced or should I change it?
[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1308769535' post='5303289']
I got a card in mind to put in your new set:
♦Synapse Collusion
♦Response
♦Card's Effect: Activate only if your Opponent chooses to enter Mana Surge. If your Opponent chooses to activate an effect of Mana Surge, destroy all creatures your Opponent controls on the Play Field and your Opponent sends the top X cards of his or her Protection Barrier to their Discard Pile, where X is the number of creatures destroyed by Synapse Collusion's effect.

So...what do you think? Balanced or should I change it?
[/quote]

Will be added once I start Infernal Steamstorm
[size="5"][center][font="Times New Roman"][b]REALM OF BEASTS LIST OF KEYPHRASES[/b][/font][/center][/size]

[font="Times New Roman"]Fast-Footed: A Creature with Fast-Footed can enter Face-off with a Opponent's Creature Immediately after being played.

Intercept: When a Creature within range is being attacked, a Creature with Intercept can switch the target of the attack to itself.

Eliminator: When a Eliminator Battles a Creature of the Race that the Eliminator Eliminates, the Opposing creature is destroyed Immediately.

Defender: The creature can't be destroyed by face-off, but cannot attack.

Mana: Refers to cards in the Surge Zone.

Mount this card to... : A Mount card can be mounted to a creature. Place the mount with it's description showing underneath the card. You can only have 1 Creature Mount equipped at one time, and up to 3 Activation Mounts.

Twin-Strike: Creature Can attack twice per turn.
[/font]

More may be added, but these are the keywords you will see in Infernal Steamstorm.
[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1309440312' post='5322017']
i need to do that with my thread too... by somehow giving a sneak peak of my new set
[/quote]

Hmm... Also, New Mount that might need Balancing

♦Decaying Bone Dragon
♦Race:Underworld Inhabitant/Mount
♦You can mount this card to a Underworld Inhabitant-Race Creature, that Creature gains
¤ All Underworld-Inhabitants gain Twin-Strike while this card is mounted.
¤ Increase the power of all creatures you are in control of by 3.
¤ When a Creature is destroyed, you can Zombify it. To Zombify, place the card back on the field. It's effects are blocked and it
is exiled when destroyed.

[i]"It's stare seems to devour your spirit."[/i]

EDIT: Mount Mastery is so good.
[quote name='The blazing MARS' timestamp='1309445837' post='5322136']
I might change it to "Dismiss" as MTG uses Exile, but I guess it's a General TCG term.
[/quote]
i might keep the term Exile, because i don't like many of the words that mean the same thing, and i plan to use Outlaw in a future set

owait why am i.... sorry

Archived