Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

EUUUUHEAHHHH...

Well she... isn't that kind of girl.....

Elsandero is right... maybe a bit slutty' date=' but.....

not THAT kind of girl.....

[/quote']

Shame, you could've made some money...

Anyway, I wouldn't know what to do from here, possibly resort to... Nevermind...

I think he meant that she is NOT a lesbian.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yes, I realise that, c'mon fellas, a little bit of '[sar]' can lighten us up?

Yeah Slime Lord.

You read it right.

We have a boy' date=' he's only 14, lke me, and he had slept with about 20 different girls.....

REALLY

[/quote']

Hmm... maybe he'll catch an STI, people like that deserve it. :lol:

That also refers to sarcasm.

Guess what the reason is....

Maybe he has nice teeth? :lol:

(laughs like I`ll explode for 1 second) (whatever thats called) My girlfriend dumped me because we were dating on runescape. And I hated runescape. Now shes on my ignore list and I hate her and I finally got her to get over with liking me. (Shes crazy about me) She still is, I hate her!!!! and by the way, What are you guys seeing? I just realized I just spammed this thread... sorry. I thought I was replying to other posts, not making new posts. can someone delete 2 of my posts? I dont care which one

But seriously do something out of the ordinary. Something very MANLY.

thats right. do something manly' date=' like getting hurt.

im telling you, it works. try taking a free fall off a six foot wall onto your back.

i did that yesterday.

[/quote']

Or like me you can play basketball and keep the ball in bounds at all costs even if meaning losing a tooth. Or you can fight people that does the trick. Oh yeah, Horus 6 Ft Wall + me = HURT!<----That sucked!

Hm' date=' maybe. But the fact that you live in Australia, TO lives in England(?), and I live in the US makes that unlikely :lol: :P

[/quote']

The Frunk lives in Australia!! I thought he lived in US, holy cow how do you know that?

Anyone who knows the slightest about me on the forum knows I am from Australia.

Good for you! I recommend you go to some sort of ice cream parlor. Thats what I did. It was pretty cool. Also, you have to bring the money.

I feel so stupid right now. I was just at the pool, and I was starting to get bored so I asked my family if we could all get dinner. Everyone agreed and as we were leaving, I happened to notice a rather nice looking girl all by herself in the pool. I would have went over to talk to her, but we had to leave :(

Archived