Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

I'm probably a little shy cause the last girl I asked out turned me down, it was years ago and it keeps nagging at the back of my mind EVEN WHEN I DRILL IT TO THE VERY BACK OF MY*

*TO, is entering a state of extreme insanity and will abruptly be ending this post until he breaks the keyboard.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you really have to, you could just lower your standards a little...

It may also helps if you don't ask out someone when they're with their friends. Trust me, at one point, they are going to be by themself. Thats your chance. Of course, if they are never by themself, would they really have enough time for you?

But seriously do something out of the ordinary. Something very MANLY.

thats right. do something manly, like getting hurt.

im telling you, it works. try taking a free fall off a six foot wall onto your back.

i did that yesterday.

hmmm...doesnt seem to be the right environment though. cuz if you get hurt in PE class, its not a big deal cuz theres teachers and other people hanging around.

it has to be public, yet private from authority. in my opinion. :)

lucky bastards

I have no luck with the girls, sometimes I talk to an girl, but that doesn't happen much and besides almost half of my class where I go smokes

My life sucks, I'll see if I get pass the exams, or I get lucky with the new comers in my class next year

I did have a few crushes in my lifetime' date=' but nothing really serious happened.

I guess I just have a few friends who are boys.

[/quote']

i have friends who are boys' date=' thats about it [/quote']

xD Me too!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have a lot of friends who are boys

And TO, dude. Seriously? Pee on her.

Archived