Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^.^ 1 more month and i get to see laura again =3

im like dieing (when i say dieing i mean like head exploation) to see her. @.@ going crazy guys going crazy. it really hurts that i can only see her got like 2 weeks out of every year but yeah that life and love for u >.< sometimes i feel stupid but meh i dont care ill walk to see her if i needed to... and i hate walking after 5mile let alown 1000 @.@ aka i live in ohio and she lives in texas T.T

well, i still have a girl on my eye, we used to be classmates but now, with high school we are not in the same class. my school is divided in 2 2 other smaller ones. well, i am on the A' side and she is on the B' side. now what? i see her once a week and she barely greets me. what should i do? and remember i'm just at 1st grade in high school!

Guest King of Games

Good for you' date=' wolf :)

Btw, good choise as the female personage for your banner :P

Alexis = hotness XD

Although teh first one is a bit... mature O_O

And, is it spellt Laure or Laura, by the way?

[/quote']

they're damn near falling out in the second!:shock: C'mon, put a filter on your searches or keep the pictures to yourself.

Guest King of Games

there pretty much like that in the show. I blame 4kids for letting children even watch this show. If they didnt, it wouldnt need to be censored;)

Guest King of Games

Dude' date=' they're like, not real.

biggins

:lol:

people really shouldnt get attached.

well i couldnt come right out and say b**bs, i have to censor everything! damn kids!:lol:

Good for you' date=' wolf :)

Btw, good choise as the female personage for your banner :P

Alexis = hotness XD

Although teh first one is a bit... mature O_O

And, is it spellt Laure or Laura, by the way?

[/quote']

well this one is um yeah XD 2 nights ago me and laura where talking and desided if we where to be any 2 charactures in anime who would we be and i said zane and alexis ^.^ so now when i see them thats what i think about me and her. to be honist i think its a good match other than the fact we aint as skinny as them but yeah =3... if i still had my long hair i would stile it alot like zanes XD

by the way its laura >.< i spelt it wrong and when i got home and saw it i was like opps i told her i was going to change it. she yelled at me XD

O.o u all are perves theres nothing wrong with that pic. i fined it loveduby @.@ i wasnt really looking at the boobs... i swear ok maybe a little, but thats not what i was going for. if anyone has pics of zane and alexis (-minus the over the top boobs even though laura would get made if i toke those away.. not going further into that) holdoing each other in love not something else pm me them ill pay =3

• 3 weeks later...

O.o u all are perves theres nothing wrong with that pic. i fined it loveduby @.@ i wasnt really looking at the boobs... i swear ok maybe a little' date=' but thats not what i was going for. if anyone has pics of zane and alexis (-minus the over the top boobs even though laura would get made if i toke those away.. not going further into that) holdoing each other in love not something else pm me them ill pay =3

[/quote']

But dear wolfberserker, we're not complainin XD

Archived