Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations' date=' Slime!

Is that the same one you spoke of of earlier you screw up asking her?

[/quote']

Thanks, and yeah. I didn't screw up, she just didn't show up to the game last friday where I was going to ask her. I was going to ask her out this friday, but I thought I would do it sooner. We're probably going to go to Ihop on friday night. 8)

Congratulations' date=' Slime!

Is that the same one you spoke of of earlier you screw up asking her?

[/quote']

Thanks, and yeah. I didn't screw up, she just didn't show up to the game last friday where I was going to ask her. I was going to ask her out this friday, but I thought I would do it sooner. We're probably going to go to Ihop on friday night. 8)

So cool :D

*giggle* :D

I made some girl say "I love you" to me on MSN XD

I was sneeeeeeaaaaaaakyyyy!!! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a girlfriend you expect a ten year old kid to be into girls [unless you are a girl] and I dont like any girl I know anyway any i might have liked i hate and some just freak me out like university222's girlfriend well not girlfriend he dont like her but she used to fancy him she wasted a lot of my time cause a bunch of girls will crowd around him but that was before now she likes some other guy and another thing no one likes me not even my friends [good friends] so i dont want ...yet or have a girlfriend

well i have band news ppl i dont get to see my gf till summer ppl T.T yeah im still really up set about it and stuff but on a litter note (not like i have been give much in the last 5 days) its almost Xmas time and im buying laura something and making her a few things. XD thing is idk what to buy her all the time but one of the things im making is a image its not 100% as u can tell but it is comeing along.

laura2copy.jpg

Archived