Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

Yes I do

its DarkPoet3390

:D:D:D:D

and for the guy who claims to have 6 girlfriends.

if you are being honest and truthful, you need to stop. It isn't fair to them.

If you are lying (which I truly believe you are), then you, also, need to stop. You aren't impressing anyone either way, it doesn't make you a man to have multiple girlfriends, just an insensitive jerk. If you honestly want to play that way, go ahead, but you won't get any girls in the future with that kind of mindset.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and for the guy who claims to have 6 girlfriends.

if you are being honest and truthful' date=' you need to stop. It isn't fair to them. If you are lying (which I truly believe you are), then you, also, need to stop. You aren't impressing anyone either way, it doesn't make you a man to have multiple girlfriends, just an insensitive jerk. If you honestly want to play that way, go ahead, but you won't get any girls in the future with that kind of mindset.

[/quote']

So true. Its a shame he'll never read that.

• 1 month later...

*bumped because Tkill said it was okay*

And to stay on topic' date=' I have a girlfriend. Below is what she kinda looks like. I used tektek. Use your imagination. :P

[img']http://img.tektek.org/av/m01/d02/15/daa748.png[/img]

lol

she kinda (tektek) looks like the red hed off of buffy the vampire slayer, she alway played in american pie band camp and a couple others ^_^

And to stay on topic' date=' I have a girlfriend. Below is what she kinda looks like. I used tektek. Use your imagination. :P

lol

she kinda (tektek) looks like the red hed off of buffy the vampire slayer, she alway played in american pie band camp and a couple others ^_^

Thats what I was thinking. She is way short though. She is turning 15 in about a month and she is only about 5 ft.

We're both in the marching band if that means anything.

she kind of looks like the girl I like.

And as you can guess from that ^ I STILL don't have a GF.

It's really sad, I've never had 1 :(

smart guys like us...we get pretty girls, unless...

a friend of mine said that playing this card game is for little kids and girls wont like it or w/e...theres a girl i made friends with when school started yesteryear and when she saw me playing this card game, she stopped talking to me! i heard this while shes talking to her friend: "he plays that card game taht is for little kids, i aint talkin to him no more!" wtf/ftw is her problem!? just because i play yugioh doesnt mean she stops talking to me. i have a feeling that i must give up yugioh but i dont want to

I've only ever had one GF' date=' but it lasted for 3 years!! :)

We had a nasty breakup, and now she's begging to go out again!! (you can guess what I said.)

[/quote']

Wait if your 13, and have had a GF for 3 years, than you got a GF at 10 :shock:. Dude, isn't that a bit young

I got a girlfriend when I was 10 but it lasted about a month.

OFF TOPIC: In my town, everyone think that yugioh is the only freakin' card game in the world.

One day, I was playing MTG. This guy comes by and says, "Whoa. Yugioh sure looks different now."

ON TOPIC: I have numerous friend girls, but not any girlfriends.

I've only ever had one GF' date=' but it lasted for 3 years!! :)

We had a nasty breakup, and now she's begging to go out again!! (you can guess what I said.)

[/quote']

Wait if your 13, and have had a GF for 3 years, than you got a GF at 10 :shock:. Dude, isn't that a bit young

I got a girlfriend when I was 10 but it lasted about a month.

Wow, that is so sad. I'm 15 and never had 1. :(:(:(:cry:

Not only that but I only have 1 real friend girls, as YM7 put it.

Archived