Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, my *involuntary passing of private info* senses are tingling...

Boy, I've got a lot of senses.....

While I'm posting, anybody got any advice for the sort of situation where you like a girl, but even though she's your friend she hardly ever noticed you? I'm stuck in one of those T_T....

Hm' date=' my *involuntary passing of private info* senses are tingling...

Boy, I've got a lot of senses.....

While I'm posting, anybody got any advice for the sort of situation where you like a girl, but even though she's your friend she hardly ever noticed you? I'm stuck in one of those T_T....

[/quote']

hmmm... *thinks* one of my friends that's a boy had that problem...and I helped him with it...but now I forgot what advice I'd given to him. Sorry, can't help you there, unless I suddenly remember o.o

• Administrators

MAKE HER NOTICE YOU! Do something out of the ordinary, like pee on her.

JK LOL

But seriously do something out of the ordinary. Something very MANLY. Something that will make her GIGGLE.

I've known her for 8 years damnit!!!!

Oh wait, I'm exploding aren't I....

When I met her we were in either year three or four, right now we're in year ten, oh wait that means it's only seven....Hm..........Actually the years nearly over so.....

Okay, rounding to eight years.......Damn I'm an idiot...

^ Um, sorry? I did say at least 2 years though...

If you've known her that long you must obviously know a lot about her. And because you know a lot about her you don't have to try to start conversations that are about things like: " I like this kind of music. Or I like this color, this movie, or this type of food.... Sorry, I don't really see where I'm getting at here....

Archived