Do you have boy/girl friend?

Professor Cobra

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fourteen and no, I do not.

a) I spend most of my time on a site for making little cards for a TCG, time PLAYING aforementioned TCG and when I'm bored I make my own TCG. That's not a chick magnet image. They be hatin' on da cards.

b) In real life, I'm about as annoying as... well, I dunno, but I'm kinda annoying. I have AS (Aspergers Syndrome) and it makes me slightly hyperactive and gives me a shortened attention span.

c) Well, I don't have a ©, but even just putting pointless nonsense here makes my other two points look more official.

I don't play yugioh either' date=' i'm just here 'cause i like making cards. I used to be OBSESSED with it though.[/quote']

same! i havnt actually got a full deck but i like making cards though. (im really rubbish at the game). I did have a full deck once, I dont know where all my cards have gone.

Same here, but I have an working deck, I just don't have the time to play YuGiOh

Haha, me and my freind have started a small yugioh club after school, entirely by accident.

We found this year 8 guy looking at the god cards on the internet, and we launched into a conversation about them (he has a genuine english Slifer the Sky dragon, and I've seen it!)

After that me, my friend and him stayed after school playing each other, winning, losing, trading, having a laugh. The some other people started noticing and came along too, wicked!!!

I love it when I start a craze ^_6.

Archived